This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 353 Final

Topic » TSC 353 Final

1820 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
01) Mamamoo - 'gogobebe' - quirky
02) Faouzia - 'Bad Dreams' - voice is so powerful, like it!
03) Kat DeLuna - 'Last Night In Miami' - i liked this, but it was a little much for me
04) Kwabs - 'Perfect Ruin' - i wish this had more of an impact on me
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - 'Fade Out' - really catchy
06) Kat Graham - 'Power' - i felt the rise of power.. beautiful!
07) YUNGBLUD - 'Loner' - lots of screaming i see, more enjoyable than I thought it would be tbh but idk if it’ll get points
08) FELIN - 'Gossip' - i liked this but wish it had a little more
09) The Tripletz - 'You Better Fucking Dance' - this was okay
10) KEYRA - 'Life Support' - an interesting concept
11) Ofenbach - 'Be Mine' - this was a pleasant listen
12) LIVVIA - 'Dizzy' - boring for me
13) Grace Carter - 'Don't Hurt Like It Used To' - wish it had more of a funk
14) Paper Jackets - 'Girl' - was bland for me
15) Amaal - 'Last Ones' - this was nice
16) Nabiha - 'Issues' - this was also really nice! i like the message too
17) Wild Beasts - 'Wanderlust' - with a song called wanderlust, i wanted so much more
18) Shura - 'What's It Gonna Be?' - wish it had better vocals
19) Snakehips & MØ - 'Don't Leave' - love her voice! surprised this hasn’t been sent yet tbh
20) CXLOE - 'Low Blow' - i like the vibes
21) Jasmine Sokko - 'Tired' - love the beat
22) Megan - 'Sous Ma Peau' - i really liked this
23) Self Esteem - 'The Best' - this was okay
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - 'Good Things Fall Apart' - i like this style of music
25) I Am Nova - 'Good Enough' - this was a fun song
26) Apink - 'I'm So Sick' - messy for me
27) Kelsea Ballerini - 'Miss Me More' - this was okay but it dragged
28) Between Mountains - 'Into The Dark' - okay is this the OA
29) RRILEY - 'Burn' - this was okay, not a huge fan
30) Charli XCX - 'Lipgloss (feat. CupcakKe)' - no thx
31) Sigrid Bernson - 'Hot Like The Sun' - bop
1820 days 5 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Mamamoo - this is a bop and a half
02) Faouzia - this didn't make sense as a song to me sorry, just kind of a mes with a bunch of random elements thrown in
03) Kat DeLuna - she peaked with whine up
04) Kwabs - he peaked with Walk and has a voice to sing anything, but this isn't the right song for this contest imo. It also doesn't help that it doesn't go anywhere?
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - Olivia's been making some bops lately? This is solid but not that special
06) Kat Graham - I never got the point of her doing music but this is the best song I've heard from her by far
07) YUNGBLUD - no
08) FELIN - I didn't like this at all and it irritated me sorry
09) The Tripletz - the video was more interesting than the song
10) KEYRA - the chorus was too short I was let down
11) Ofenbach - we stan a cute apple commercial bop song
12) LIVVIA - simply catchy but kinda boring
13) Grace Carter - damn I wanted to skip this cause it looked boring… this is great and I love how the energy builds, I just wish it peaked better
14) Paper Jackets - see #7
15) Amaal - simple but pleasant to listen to, as far as inspiring songs goes it's pretty bland
16) Nabiha - we stan the queen of minding the gap! Yeah she peaked with mind the gap
17) Wild Beasts - see #14
18) Shura - it's not bad at all just not for me
19) Snakehips & MØ - this seems like such an odd choice to include? I never liked the song and now it's randomly made its way into TSC after years? ok
20) CXLOE - solid but good for this mediocre contest
21) Jasmine Sokko - lol it's catchy and unique I'll give it that
22) Megan - foreign week was last week but sure this is fine
23) Self Esteem - this is actually annoying
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - someone stop jon bellion already
25) I Am Nova - the singer was annoying to listen to… surely they can find a man who sounds better
26) Apink - cute but not too memorable other than a few weird sound effects
27) Kelsea Ballerini - really enjoyed this? And I expected to not since she hasn't made a good song in a while
28) Between Mountains - See #17
29) RRILEY - oh this is a decent bop? Good for you
30) Charli XCX - LMAO SHUT THE FUCK UP idk how seriously I can take this entry
31) Sigrid Bernson - this is stupid catchy but I love it
1820 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Mamamoo “gogobebe” – Well this was dreadful. Struggled to finish
2.        Faouzia “Bad Dreams” – She has a great voice, it really works well with the piano.
3.        Kat DeLuna “Last Night In Miami” – Sounds a bit cheap and it’s really repetitive. It’s alright.
4.        Kwabs “Perfect Ruin” – Well this was dreich and depressing. No thanks
5.        Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates “Fade Out” – I feel like I should like this but I’m not overly keen on it
6.        Kat Graham “Power” – It grew on me as it went along. It’s catchy.
7.        YUNGBLUD “Loner” – It started off promising but went downhill pretty quickly. Not that keen on this I’m afraid.
8.        FELIN “Gossip” – It’s alright, the chorus is nice but the verses dragged a bit.
9.        The Tripletz “You Better Fucking Dance” – Fun dance song, I dig it!
10.        KEYRA “Life Support” – I like the overall vibe of the song, the parts where she goes “I’ll take you off life support” are my favourite parts of the song.
11.        Ofenbach “Be Mine” – I like everything about this, I like the vibe, the beat. Really good song.
12.        LIVVIA “Dizzy” –Nothing really makes it stand out but it’s a nice listen.
13.        Grace Carter “Don't Hurt Like It Used To” – This bored me, it all felt a bit one note.
14.        Paper Jackets “Girl” – Really liked this one, chorus is pretty catchy.
15.        Amaal “Last Ones” – This song tries to convey a message but I find it so bland that I’m not really sure what it’s meant to be.
16.        Nabiha “Issues” – “This is just the Dr Phil fanpage” was probably the best part of this song.
17.        Wild Beasts “Wanderlust” – This feels like something that would be part of stranger things soundtrack. I dig it!
18.        Shura “What's It Gonna Be?” – I really enjoyed this one, it has a cool vibe throughout. Really nice listen.
19.        Snakehips & MØ “Don't Leave” – meh nothing special
20.        CXLOE “Low Blow” – Like the last song it’s kind of meh, nothing I haven’t heard before.
21.        Jasmine Sokko “Tired” – It grew on me as it went along, not bad.
22.        Megan “Sous Ma Peau” – Really enjoying the French language and accent on the song, really nice listen.
23.        Self Esteem “The Best” – Like a couple of songs this contest nothing is making this stand out, also it’s a bit repetitive, how many times can she say “I did the best that I could babe”.
24.        ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion “Good Things Fall Apart” – I don’t like his voice and I find the whole thing a bit forgettable
25.        I Am Nova “Good Enough” – This was very exciting and makes a welcome change from the numerous boring and bland entries this week.
26.        Apink “I'm So Sick” - https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdP5KlMWOevCBVu/giphy.gif
27.        Kelsea Ballerini “Miss Me More” – Liking the country vibes from this, nice song.
28.        Between Mountains “Into The Dark” – The music video was interesting, the song was just alright though.
29.        RRILEY “Burn” – Rather generic and yet another song this week that doesn’t stand out at all!
30.        Charli XCX “Lipgloss” – They weirdly go together, I really enjoyed this one. It’s a bop!
31.        Sigrid Bernson “Hot Like The Sun” – lol meme queen. I was expecting a cheesy bop like Patrick Swayze but this was such a let down. This was quite bad. Sad times :’(
1819 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Mamamoo - This is nice, I guess, but nothing about it is really popping out at me. I wish there was a more memorable hook or something.
02) Faouzia - Great voice, as expected, but I can't imagine a rather bland, nondescript piano ballad scoring anywhere near as well as her past entries. It was okay.
03) Kat DeLuna - Okay yeah, this is great. It has a throwback vibe while still sounding modern and fresh. I'll definitely be revisiting this.
04) Kwabs - There's probably a reason this was never sent, but I do like it. I wish it reached a proper climax sooner, but I was thoroughly into it once it did. The instrumental is also gorg.
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - I like Seeb as a DJ, but this left me cold. I've heard it all before.
06) Kat Graham - Kinda messy to start, but the chorus is quite strong so I can't be mad at it. I do wish the execution was better because there's a lot going on; even the ending felt like it was from a completely different song. Overall, not bad, but it's not all there as a full package either.
07) YUNGBLUD - Um, I don't think I like a single thing about this. Sorry.
08) FELIN - Enjoyed this in ESCT, and almost entered it myself a few weeks ago. Something about this makes me anxious, but the chorus snaps so I can look past any skepticism I feel toward the song.
09) The Tripletz - I wanted to like this more than I eventually did. Kinda disappointed.
10) KEYRA - I didn't think much of it at first, but the chorus definitely grabbed me. Not sure if I like the post-chorus (the oh-na-na-na part). Other than that, it was good.
11) Ofenbach - This sounded like it was about to break into electric swing at any second. I like the sultry, vintage vibe to it, but I wish the actual song was a bit stronger.
12) LIVVIA - It's cute and all, but there's barely anything interesting about it.
13) Grace Carter - I think she's had better, but this set up a moment as well. The chorus was good. It's surely a contender, but it might be more so by default as opposed to the actual merits of the song.
14) Paper Jackets - Not bad, but it sounds a bit too teen for my taste.
15) Amaal - This is another song that I wanted to like so much more than I do. I like her voice, and the chorus is pleasant, but something about it just isn't clicking for me.
16) Nabiha - I went into this expecting Animals 2.0 (which it was not), but it's not bad by any means. A little generic, but pleasant.
17) Wild Beasts - Don't like his voice, and the song really drags. Not a fan.
18) Shura - There's an angelic quality to her voice that I dig. The song itself sounds like it's from an 80's high school movie soundtrack. I like it.
19) Snakehips & MØ - If you're going to enter an established artist at least make sure the song is quality. This was a giant pile of nothing. Disappointed.
20) CXLOE - Had this on my short list. It's definitely better than her last entry. The chorus will probably be a disappointment for some people but I really like it when it goes low ;) Good song all-around.
21) Jasmine Sokko - I've seen this girl around. She surely has better than this? It feels clunky, and the chorus was a complete snooze.
22) Megan - This will stand out for being French. It's a nice pop song, but it feels like something that's been done before. I don't dislike it, but it's not one of the songs I'll be thinking about after the contest.
23) Self Esteem - Not bad, but it mostly passed me by. I wish it had more oomph.
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - This could have been quite a bland song, but Jon elevates it for me. The chorus also snaps. This won't be for everyone, but I have a soft spot for Jon.
25) I Am Nova - Not normally my thing, but I'm digging this. The chorus has a clear John Newman vibe to it. I liked this.
26) Apink - This confused me. It felt a bit messy, and I don't think I was ready for it. The chorus didn't grab me either.
27) Kelsea Ballerini - Good country-pop song. Everything about it works. Nice choice.
28) Between Mountains - I hope the person who entered this discovered it through my ESCT national final. Surprisingly, I haven't used any of *my* ESCT propositions yet. I doubt this does well here, but I obviously like it. There's a clear Nordic feel to it, and it's able to maintain energy throughout.
29) RRILEY - I like the direction this headed, but I wish it was more dramatic. The chorus is nice, but the song is missing something extra to make it a contender in my eyes.
30) Charli XCX - Oh, not even Cupcakke could save this. I just don't like Charli's music, sorry.
31) Sigrid Bernson - Predictably awful. Bland, generic. I have to listen to Rick make more Sigrid memes for the next 6 months, aren't I? Next.
1819 days 13 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Mamamoo - Good start. I really liked the pop vibe. TOOT
02) Faouzia - I really liked for a #2 death spot. TOOT.
03) Kat DeLuna - This was meh for Kat DeLuna but overall it's a soft TOOT.
04) Kwabs - I thought this was fine. A bit dull. BOOT.
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - This was nice. Enjoyable TOOT.
06) Kat Graham - This just solved the water crisis in Africa. SHOOT.
07) YUNGBLUD - This was unbearable. BOOT.
08) FELIN - This was pleasant. Heard before in ESCT I think but it's a strong TOOT.
09) The Tripletz - This was good. Feel like it's nothing new or innovative but it's a TOOT.
10) KEYRA - It's a soft TOOT. Nothing Amazing.
11) Ofenbach - Again. A different vibe. Nothing outstanding but TOOT.
1819 days 11 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
01) Mamamoo
Act I like this song lol yeah it kinda sounds different but we will see if theres better song so far its my top 10

02) Faouzia
dont think I should listen to this lol I've listen to this like so many times on Spotify I loveeeee this song reminds me of my ex :)

03) Kat DeLuna
She looks like a girl who cheated with famous actor in Malaysia/Singapore lol and everyone hate her and that guy becaus his wife now ex wife was hot AF lol back to the contest this act no bad but it kinda messy at bridge part but im okay with it.

04) Kwabs
He have a nice voice beautiful song but it not for me kinda boring

05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates
I never see Olivia's face this is first time i see her lol and about this song is not for me its kinda generic

06) Kat Graham
The verses ruined the song the chorus is good tho

07) YUNGBLUD
Not cup of my tea and i dont think i can listen to it again once for a life :/ but if they have better song i probably will listrn to them because they have potential

08) FELIN
I've listen to this before its soooo loud and I dont like it but the verses is good.....

09) The Tripletz
This will probably take a lot time for me to like it

10) KEYRA
Its build for thatttt???? Seriously????

11) Ofenbach
You know i'm kinda into this type of song lol

12) LIVVIA
Not into this genre

13) Grace Carter
I liked her voice and I've heard one of her song which I liked the most to be compare to this its weak tho

14) Paper Jackets
I dont this sorry generic i've heard this type of song so many times

15) Amaal
Type of song that I listen and fall asleep lol

16) Nabiha
We know Nabiha can do better than this right?

17) Wild Beasts
This is so boring...... Wtf last part lol i found its creepy

18) Shura
Okay i did read all the comments now i know why they said they get bored lol so far no stand out song for me..

19) Snakehips & MØ
No one submit this song? Lol i liked this song but this song getting old tho and I already listen to this so many times

20) CXLOE
This decent for me but I will probably listen this song for a while its not bad tho

21) Jasmine Sokko
Whoever sent this I hate you I did submit her other song Hurt which is miles better than this and this song is boring tho idk why you dont sent her other song and she is Singapore.

22) Megan
France song? I see is this for ESCT? Lol hahahaha btw this not bad. So far no winner for me...

23) Self Esteem
Hmnnn i dont like this

24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion
Finally good song after a while lol this is will doing well since this edition full with weak songs

25) I Am Nova
Potential winner? Yep

26) Apink
Hmnn dont really into this type of kpop song and will never into it. Since there so many weak songs this is shine for me lol

27) Kelsea Ballerini
This modern country pop song right I like it but Idk if i will like for a long term hmnn

28) Between Mountains
Not bad idk where it will make it to my top 10 or not

29) RRILEY
It's build up nicely and I never expect that chorus tho not bad

30) Charli XCX
Well if this song get point it is because of CupcakKe

31) Sigrid Bernson
Summer song woaaa but this is boring lol
1819 days 3 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Mamamoo - 'gogobebe' Pretty mediocre. The guitar is helping it a little and brings a more acceptable sound, the rap part adds a little originality, but the general sound is kinda generic.
02) Faouzia - 'Bad Dreams' She has an amazing voice, I like her very much. However I think this is the 1st song I'm hearing from her that doesn't say too much to me. It's kinda flat and I don't know if her voice is fitting exactly every kind of music. The only memorable thing of this entry were the long notes, but apart of showing some incredible vocal skills, the song didn't impress at all.
03) Kat DeLuna - 'Last Night In Miami' Didn't hear a song from Kat DeLuna for a very long time. Her accent is attractive, the song however is extremely cheap and poor.
04) Kwabs - 'Perfect Ruin' Never imagined Kwabs that sentimental. A warm voice, the music had a big potential, but he kept it so flat, he never wanted to bring some excitement in it. Enjoyable but I would feel way too bored to listen it again.
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - 'Fade Out' I don't know exactly what to say about this entry, it's totally childish, cheesy, very poor and I didn't find a catchy feeling in it either.
06) Kat Graham - 'Power' Like the title says, the song has power, the instrumental is attractive. However, the chorus is repetitive, the structure lacks a lot, it sounds like they found a good 15 seconds of music and is repeating them to gain a total of a 4 minutes song.
07) YUNGBLUD - 'Loner' His voice is a little annoying, but is good. The general sound is very enjoyable, it has a classic vibe and the music is bringing energy. Actually the first good entry of the day.
08) FELIN - 'Gossip' This is part of ESCT, so we might get some spoilers about some participants' votes before the results. It's totally strong and emotional, she keeps the vibe the music is needing and the idea with the video is also nice.
09) The Tripletz - 'You Better Fucking Dance' A trashy sound that inspires absolutely nothing. It would deserve 0 points in the contest.
10) KEYRA - 'Life Support' I think this is the way to create a BOP, she immidiately gains attention with her voice and the instrumental is bringing interest from the start. Then even though there is not much originality in it, the rythm is very catchy. However, the chorus is a little weak, that 'na na na' is just changing the rythm into a weaker one. Otherwise, the song is really catchy, I think it might win this TSC.
11) Ofenbach - 'Be Mine' The song is smooth, very very catchy. I'm not a fan of the commercial sound, but how they're playing with that guitar sounds awesome.
12) LIVVIA - 'Dizzy' The rythm is not bad, however the music is a little flat and vocally she sounds a little forced.
13) Grace Carter - 'Don't Hurt Like It Used To' I don't see the need of the swears. The music is of high quality, the style reminds me a lot of Emeli Sande. She's a little nasal, but it doesn't bother me too much.
14) Paper Jackets - 'Girl' The chorus is not bad, the rythm is nice, but I can't say it's too much of a song, while I find him vocally weak.
15) Amaal - 'Last Ones' She's got a warm voice. The music is quite boring, it is enjoyable but doesn't bring too much to the list, it's very simple and not memorable at all.
16) Nabiha - 'Issues' It's a weak song, too bad she's wasting her voice on something like that, it doesn't favorize her with anything.
17) Wild Beasts - 'Wanderlust' The general sound is a little annoying, but the music itself is quite haunting. His voice won't be digged by many people, but it's certainly interesting and not bad. It's hard to believe I will rank it high, it's not convincing, but it was enjoyable for one listen.
18) Shura - 'What's It Gonna Be?' Very repetitive and I didn't find too much work in this. The rythm is ok, but apart of an enjoyable chorus is not too much.
19) Snakehips & MØ - 'Don't Leave' Generic, it has absolutely no argument beside so many other songs in the list.
20) CXLOE - 'Low Blow' It seems that we start with the series of generic boring entries. At least it will be easier with the vote.
21) Jasmine Sokko - 'Tired' The rythm is kinda catchy, now I can't say it's too much of a song, it's simple, quite generic, but it's acceptable.
22) Megan - 'Sous Ma Peau' The song is very poor, cheap and lacking in any interesting moments. Even the language can't help it.
23) Self Esteem - 'The Best' Totally unoticeable. The contest took a horrible way.
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - 'Good Things Fall Apart' The start was very promising, however with the chorus it didn't take the way I was looking for. It's not bad, but I think they could have find a better chorus.
25) I Am Nova - 'Good Enough' The rythm is ok, it has energy, but I don't find it that memorable. Not exactly convincing, even though it has some arguments.
26) Apink - 'I'm So Sick' Banal, cheap, poor.
27) Kelsea Ballerini - 'Miss Me More' I can't say this one needed much more effort than others to be produced, but it's done well, it's catchy, she's vocally good and the country vibe totally got me.
28) Between Mountains - 'Into The Dark' It tries to create an anthemic sound, but it kinda dissapoints, never reaching a great moment.
29) RRILEY - 'Burn' She has a strong voice. The music is nothing exciting, way too simple.
30) Charli XCX - 'Lipgloss (feat. CupcakKe)' Certainly one of the most annoying sounds of the day. What's curious is that Cupcakke wasn't the worst part, her part was absolutely ok, apart of the lyrics, of course.
31) Sigrid Bernson - 'Hot Like The Sun' The vibe is ok, but she's keeping that exagerated cheesy feeling. With the end it stucks into your head though. It's quite of a show, pretty nice for the end of the contest.
1819 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Mamamoo – I mean it’s not bad, but it’s a little too cutesy cutesy for me. If this week is as bad as people say, this could easily be in my top 10 though haha. :P

02) Faouzia – Gorgeous voice, but honestly nothing is going to beat ‘This Mountain’ and that high note sounded like a cat being stepped on.

03) Kat DeLuna – 10 seconds of hair flicks :p Yeah it’s fine, nothing that is going to set the world alight though haha :p

04) Kwabs – Stunning voice. I mean this song is on a completely different level, just so much passion…just stunning from start to finish.

05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates – This is fine. It’s not an unpleasant listen, but it’s one of the songs that you will forget during the results show and you’re like ‘what was that song again?’ :p God I hate that electronic scales noise

06) Kat Graham – Yes Kat fucking slay the faves! I have no complaints, this is solid and completely enjoyable. :)

07) YUNGBLUD – Do I have a concussion…? I didn’t hate this, I actually quite enjoyed it haha :p I like that chorus in particular. :)

08) FELIN – I like this ESCT, I like it here, simples. :p The chorus in particular packs a punch.

09) The Tripletz – I didn’t hate it, but let’s be honest in the music video they spent more time humping and walking that dancing. Song itself is pretty standard and they know it so they crowbar as many pointless swear words in as much as possible to try and trick people in thinking this is edgy.

10) KEYRA – Oh yassssssssssssssssssss…this is fantastic. Powerful and interesting, definitely one of the better entries tonight. It does slightly cop out with the nananana bit but that’s my only slight reservation.

11) Ofenbach – I like the instrumentation and beats in this, the vocals are a little drab, but they get better in the bridge to the chorus. Overall not bad.

12) LIVVIA – It’s fine. I don’t know what to say…it’s fine…it’s ok…it’s pleasant….

13) Grace Carter – Now tbh this is one of my former entrants that I don’t mind winning even though this song is far inferior to the ‘why her not me’. It’s dark, beautiful…only complaint is the unnecessary swearing because she puts so much emphasis on it.

14) Paper Jackets – Yeah it’s ok, not something I’m going to come back to though…the lead singer just sounds so disinterested.

15) Amaal – I liked the chorus, but the verses were a little all over the place. Her vocal could save this though. :)

16) Nabiha – B-O-S-S-M-A-M  coming back with a solid entry. It’s not as punchy as ‘Animals’ but this good and enjoyable. :)

17) Wild Beasts – What was this even? To me, it sounded pretty dirge like.

18) Shura – I like this actually, it’s cute fun. Awwh the video is cute too.

19) Snakehips & MØ – Yeah I’ve heard it before, but I’ve never enjoyed it. It just sounds so disjointed and like we’re running in slow motion.

20) CXLOE – Yes bitch, powerful voice, Pretty solid and the swearing wasn’t used as shock value so that’s a plus. :)

21) Jasmine Sokko – Another fan song tbh. I liked the lyrics, the whole thing was good.

22) Megan – French is so sexy and her vocal is very good, the song itself is fine, but overall it’s one of the songs I like the most in this contest. :)

23) Self Esteem – Really interesting. I was hoping the chorus would punch more than it did tbh. It does get better towards the end though lol :p

24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion – I didn’t mind the guitar! Lol Jon provides a good vocal as usual.

25) I Am Nova – Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats on high points from Bibbsyinina. It’s not bad, it’s not going to be in my top 10 though haha :p

26) Apink – Very enjoyable. I really liked this actually.I can’t see anyone particularly disliking it, as it’s completely solid. :D

27) Kelsea Ballerini – Yessssss…there is nothing wrong with this. Mysterious and dark in places, I think this is the dark horse for tonight. :p

28) Between Mountains – I’m not sold on the vocals, but the song itself is really interesting actually. :O I enjoyed it. :D

29) RRILEY – Yes please. Strong and one of the better songs in this contest in my opinion. Yes bitch. :)

30) Charli XCX – I quite like 1999 actually, this isn’t fantastic…cupcakke sounded actually pretty good here haha :p

31) Sigrid Bernson – This was cute and I look forwards to Rick posting a gif every time she gets a point :p
1819 days ago
Alexeh23
01) Mamamoo • Definitely more than a little bit similar to Friends. But worse. This just plodded along and didn't really do much.
02) Faouzia • She keeps releasing these really promising sounding songs in their piano version and nothing else it's really frustrating. Didn't think I liked this as much as her other entries, but it grew on me as it went on. Like this a lot actually.
03) Kat DeLuna • This was fine, I didn't dislike it but it passed me by a little bit. Kinda one note.
04) Kwabs • This is gorgeous. I feel like it doesn't quite hit the level I was hoping it would but I still really enjoyed this. Love his voice.
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates • I get it, but I don't care for it. Nothing special or memorable about it really.
06) Kat Graham • LOL I had no idea this hadn't been used already. 2015 me is living. 2019 me acknowledges how cheap and trashy this is but 2019 me is also a weak bitch so 2015 me wins this one. Legendary.
07) YUNGBLUD • Nice instrumentation but I find his vocal really offputting. Undecided on this, not sure I'm a fan.
08) FELIN • The verses are okay, but the chorus and particularly the production on it is dreadful. Shame because it had potential.
09) The Tripletz • Started nicely and I like the beat but it doesn't really build to anything, it just feels a bit disjointed.
10) KEYRA • Had its moments but that "drop" was seriously disappointing. Struggled to get into this as a whole.
11) Ofenbach • This did absolutely nothing for me. 3 minutes of bleh.
12) LIVVIA • This is the kind of thing Kim Petras would put out and it'd eventually grow on me but at the moment I'm not really feeling it. A nice listen but unremarkable.
13) Grace Carter • She is still yet to release a song that isn't great. Not sure I like this as much as Why Her Not Me or Heal Me, but still stunning.
14) Paper Jackets • The chorus took me by surprise, really enjoyed this actually. Upbeat, anthemic, very solid.
15) Amaal • Oh this is STUNNING. Reminds me a lot of the early Emeli Sande stuff which is like god tier music. Gorgeous voice, gorgeous song.
16) Nabiha • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ She's had a lot better than this, whatever.
17) Wild Beasts • Really interesting voice, but the song never really got going and that's even more of a problem when it's only just short of 5 minutes long. It was okay, would probably take a few listens for me to properly get into it.
18) Shura • Had no idea this hadn't been sent either, otherwise I probably would've snapped it up for LGBT week. Although looking at the comments I'm glad I didn't - I love it but it seems like no one else does. :p Just so cute and uplifting.
19) Snakehips & MØ • Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've heard this so many times that any part of me that might have liked this at first has died.
20) CXLOE • Somewhere in Sister by S!sters they talk about how tired they are of this kind of indie pop bullshit I'm sure.
21) Jasmine Sokko • <sigh> She's so edgy!!1!!!!1!!1!!!!! The horrid songwriting on this angered me.
22) Megan • This was pretty cute I guess, being in French definitely helps it for me. Nothing groundbreaking but it was a nice listen.
23) Self Esteem • This was a hot mess but I didn't hate it?
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion • So so bland.
25) I Am Nova • This was pretty good - catchy and uplifting. The chorus was a bit of a letdown in comparison but it was fun.
26) Apink • This was okay but needed a much stronger chorus for me to really like it I guess. I didn't dislike it so I'll take that as a good thing.
27) Kelsea Ballerini • Oh I enjoyed this a lot more than I was initially expecting to. The chorus is great, liked this a lot.
28) Between Mountains • Cute but doesn't really go anywhere.
29) RRILEY • For some reason I was expecting a lot more from this than I actually got. Uninteresting really.
30) Charli XCX • LOL YES. Charli is so hit or miss with me but I like this, CupcakKe definitely helps.
31) Sigrid Bernson • She must've found a different machine to sing for her here because she sounds nothing like how she did on Patrick Swayze. This was actually better than I was expecting lmao I kinda bopped. A nice closer to a pretty painful contest.
1818 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
Good week, I had to leave 4-5 songs out of my top 10. So sorry for them :(

01) Mamamoo: Honestly I'm impressed, this resulted to be something better than expected. They didn't invent music but it's quite good.
02) Faouzia: Oh you again... Tbh I really liked this song, but I still hate the parts she screams a lot, it's something between she and me, cause I hate that parts in every song from her.
03) Kat DeLuna: YAAAAAAS! It's quite generic and basic, but I can't stop listening to this. Really catchy however the Spanish verses are a bit meh.
04) Kwabs: Cesar Sampson, is it you? Ok, the song is not bad however it lacks so many things. I miss a climax part but it doesn't exist at all and makes this song quite forgetable.
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates: No, this is not my piece of cake, some sounds are kinda messy and annoying.
06) Kat Graham: Interesting entry which it apparently has two chorus imo, but both are quite strong and I'm living for this.
07) YUNGBLUD: Sounds noisy but also quite good, this kind of songs have to ways, you love them or hate them. I'm in the first group.
08) FELIN: Dark, intense, misterious... Love the vibes that this song gives me, I would like the chorus had something else though.
09) The Tripletz: It's like a mix of several Dua Lipa's song hahaha, don't know why. I still like it though.
10) KEYRA: This sounds like a million other songs just in one. I don't know if she tried to cover other songs or if they are just samples, don't know. Pre-chorus is the best part of the song, the chorus is quite meh.
11) Ofenbach: I'm in love whis this song!! So sexy and I have the feeling I want more from this.
12) LIVVIA: Kim Petras vibes but in a good way. Nice and kinda catchy, I don't see it as a winner but it's quite solid.
13) Grace Carter: Ok, potential winner, good singer, nice vocals, good epic song... I wouldn't complain.
14) Paper Jackets: This would be a perfect song if some lines of the chorus were not sung out of tune. Or at least that's the feeling I have. Don't take me to serious, I really like this.
15) Amaal: I'm sorry, this didn't impress me of left any kind or good impact. It's quite meh.
16) Nabiha: Expected something better but there's nothing wrong with this, I like the message.
17) Wild Beasts: I would let the thief steal everything from me... OMG! Love this kind of music, not generic at all, with an alternative and dark side.
18) Shura: I want to like this but it have something or maybe it's lacking something that doesn't appeal me at all.
19) Snakehips & MØ: I can't appreciate anything new from MO, it's like she's singing the same over and over again. Not my thing.
20) CXLOE: Really pleasant to listen to, maybe a little bit repetitive but it's quite decent.
21) Jasmine Sokko: I'm a bit tired so maybe I'm not paying the enough attention this song needs. This is quite bland, it could be better.
22) Megan: QUEEN IS BACK! Well tbh I only know this song from her, but this was a bop a few years ago in many contests.
23) Self Esteem: Mmm ok, this is not for me. I didn't like the song, the lyrics or the instrumental...
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion: Quite promising but it ended up being the same over and over. This would need something else, instrumental is quite good though.
25) I Am Nova: Good enough, this has the right titlle. Give it to me!! Quite catchy and pleasant.
26) Apink: Oh no. No no no, it's overproduced, and it's not good to listen to. Please turn it off.
27) Kelsea Ballerini: Strong chorus, nice verses. It's a good entry, quite decent.
28) Between Mountains: I had the feeling I already listened to this before until I realised it was in the Iceland National Final of ESCT. I guess this will go unnotice but it's quite good and interesting.
29) RRILEY: This is a bit pretentious, it does want to be something but it lacks of it.
30) Charli XCX: Stop that noise please! Worst entry of this edition? No doubts!
31) Sigrid Bernson: Cheap video production hahaha I had to say it. It's also a cheap song production. Not bad but it's nothing that could stands out.
1818 days 23 hours ago
Tepr
1 MAMAMOO – this was missing personality, I just felt empty listening to it
2 Faouzia – her screaming is beyond annoying!
3 Kat DeLuna – this was fine, bit upbeat and fun
4 Kwabs – I don’t know, its all a bit too polished and shiny for me, takes away from its authenticity
5 Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates – this was kind of quirky, I liked it 
6 Kat Graham – well im glad you feel like a queen and are so empowered, because Gurl! this song is bad!
7  YUNGBLUD – this reminds me of Manchester! It’s very mod no? its cool 
8 FELIN – Nice msg, but presented poorly
9 THE TRIPLETZ – its actually pretty generic, and the vocals kind of suck, but I like the overall vibes of this, also the video is basically my life!
10 KEYRA – okay so the life support bit I was into, but the lyrics were questionable, and my gawd the oh nananananana stuff was TRAGIC!
11 Ofenbach – what the hell? What a big pile of nothing this was!
12 LIVVIA – it was fairly standard, I mean it didn’t annoy me, so maybe that’s a plus
13 Grace Carter – im so tired of these same sounding female vocalist break-up/empowerment songs, like there are other topics that ya’ll can sing about!
14 Paper Jackets – I love me some indietronica! But this is rather outdated and generic, I prefer the more experimental stuff like Everything Everything or dance stuff like Friendly Fires. I get that it tried to be a bit edgy, I just kept thinking of them as like an older, alcoholic , drug addicted version of Busted. Not bad but not great either.   
15 Amaal – her vocals are bland but at least tolerable… this song is too preachy for me!
16 NABIHA – People!! Hear me Now! I get that the msg is important! I know the lyric's are metaphor,s But she is literally singing about retiring her running shoes!! 
17 Wild Beasts – This songs tells a story, love the progression, and the dark atmosphere synthy vibe to it
18 Shura – Yeah this is a sweet bop, I know it well, its actually come up my spotify playlist two times this week. It’s can be a little too cutesy, but I enjoy it most of the times I hear it
19 Snakeship & Mo – Ah this must be like one of her last popular singles that wasn’t already submitted, makes sense cos its annoying as hell.
20 CXLOE – hahahahahaha the lyrics in the verses were a joke. Shame because the chorus actually gave the song some hope
21 Jasmine Sokko – another one with questionable choices regarding lyrical content! Other then that it was okay
22 Megan – another example of something that’s too polished, the production Is overdone , takes away personality and emotion from the song
23 Self Esteem – great name for a band! Unlike the last song this was full of personality
24 ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion – He can literally only do one type of song eh?? It was okay , I liked the instruments more that the background music
25 I AM NOVA – This is pretty generic, like there’s nothing original, creative or unique about it, production sound is overdone and we don’t need to two John Newman's in the world
26 Apink – this was pretty miserable to be honest
27 Kelsea Ballerini – okay lyrics are immediately a no, this is rubbish
28 Between Mountains – The most interesting song of the contest, but is it the best?
29 RRILEY – another interesting one,, of the poppy ones tonight this stands out.
30 Charli XCX – Love charli but shes not doing enough here, but can we stop with cupcakke now, this is the 3th time she’s being entered since the best of! i got ripped apart for sending Sunmi and it was first time she had being sent!   
31 Sigrid Bernson – oh this is a hard song to last thru,, its too happy, its too sweet,, ugh she is like the worst person in the world!
1818 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Mamamoo- They were doing this 4 seasons project thing and this is absolutely my least favorite of the whole project. Which isnt to say its bad but its quite basic. It sounds like that one Anne Marie song too. I dont know it just didnt grab me much. Little toot
02) Faouzia- Theres no denying Faouzia has an outstanding voice. Sadly this song isnt it for her. While it does show off her vocal very well, it just fails to leave a true impact. The verses are a blur and the chorus is ok. This ones a boot sowwy
03) Kat DeLuna- This is very throwback ish and has some 80s or 90s vibes or whatever but its just trashy af and I am not here for it. Boot
04) Kwabs- This has the potential to be very boring. I wouldnt say it wasnt slightly uneventful but personally wouldnt say it was boring. It has a very funeral dark vibe to it which I appreciate and tho it didnt go anywhere I didnt mind it too much. Soft toot
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates- well this had some weird noises and everything and mostly just passed me by really. Nothing really stood out for me. Boot
06) Kat Graham- Ok this was alright for the contest but also quite messy instrumental wise. It felt like the heavy parts of the instrumental were completely overpowering Bonnies singing which was way softer. I dont know it was confusing. Boot
07) YUNGBLUD- Yeah this really ain't my style. I can appreciate a song of this type if its special and has something more to it, like, damn, Hatrid Mun Sigra was my fav this past ESC, but this aint it. Boot
08) FELIN- I like this, I heard it in ESCT, I dont think its anything outstanding and gets kinda too rispy and screamy at times but I enjoy it. Toot
09) The Tripletz- Well this is cheap af but a much needed change of pace for this contest. Also I can only imagine Dallas watching this MV. Soft toot
10) KEYRA- This was... a complete trainwreck to me. I dont know it was just such a mess and not in a good sense. BOOT
11) Ofenbach- Well I've heard this one before probably everyone has and I mean it has a throwback quality to its instrumentation and even voice but I vibe to it. Issa toot
12) LIVVIA- Very throwback ish too but also quite whatever. Just nothing really stood out at all. She has a nice voice I guess? Boot
13) Grace Carter- This was actually pretty freaking good. It just overall was very alternative pop ballad but it really worked and the voice is really good. Kinda reminded me of Janice and her winning song, Love Me Like I Should or whatever the title was. Toot
14) Paper Jackets- This very alternative which is usually not my style. While this does seem to have quality I just cant get into it for some reason, this type of songs just does not click with me sorry. Boot
15) Amaal- This was pretty good actually she has a nice voice and this seemed to have a lot of soul to it and feel and just a really nice listen overall. Toot
16) Nabiha- "If I drank a shot for everytime I say I'm fine then I'd be screwed" gurl... same. This was a fun little bop and with how relatable it is just makes me love it even more. Toot.
17) Wild Beasts- This for me was just a bunch of nothingness tbh. I get people may like this kinda stuff but I clearly dont get it. Boot
18) Shura- An improved version of the previous song with a bit of catchiness but still, the style of the song just does absolutely nothing for me sadly and its a boot
19) Snakehips & MØ- Now listen up do I like MO in general? Nah not really. But this along with Final Song are pretty much the only songs I vibe to. Is this a super bop? No but it doesnt need to be. Its a cute inoffensive pop ballad. I'm here for it
20) CXLOE- Very raunchy and edgy, I found this one to be a nice change and addition for this contest. pretty interesting, had me hooked troughout all of it, I'll give it a toot
21) Jasmine Sokko- Is this a banger? Nope. Does it need to be? Nope. Her voice may be kind of annoying but this was still a fun little song that had just enough for me to remember it. Issa toot
22) Megan- Is this contest starting to pick up now by the end? Really enjoyed this, the language goes amazingly with it and I just like the mellody both the instrumental and voice create here. Toot
23) Self Esteem- well guess I spoke too soon. Not my style its also not memorable and theres this bee noise in the chorus that seriously bothers me. Also confused at that instrumental fart before the last repetitive as shit chorus. Bleh, boot
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion- Ok I really liked this one. It had this simple yet kind of uplifting vibe to it and kind of an acoustic vibe to it too. I feel like I'd get very tired of it quickly but im only listening to it once so right now its a toot
25) I Am Nova- I actually really liked this one it has a pop rock ish vibe to it but it doesnt take it too far to a point I cant vibe to it anymore. It just keeps its momentum and therefore keeps me interested troughout all of it
26) Apink- This song made me actually notice them. The first time I listened to it I despised it but then I listened again and when I realised I ahd clicked the replay button about 10 times. Great song. Toot
27) Kelsea Ballerini- why hello TSC winner. if this shit doesnt win I'll be livid. she took country elements and mashed them with pop and the result is this, a flawless song. the build to the chorus is as good as the chorus itself and this one had me hooked from start to finish. It is a SHOOT
28) Between Mountains- I have no idea what this MV was but I found it really cool nonetheless. I feel like it made me have a better impression of the song as it complimented it so well. The song is cute, nothing outstanding, but an ok listen. Soft toot
29) RRILEY- This needed a bit more. Theres something lacking. The chorus isnt bad but it needed something to give it a lil oomph, specially the last one. it is another soft toot
30) Charli XCX- Instrumentally bad, vocally Charli sounded awful. When I say Cupcakke was the best part of this song you know something is wrong cuz her verses have an awful instrumental behind it. BOOT
31) Sigrid Bernson- i feel like this song takes itself too serious so I cant enjoy it as a troll. Sigrid is iconic but this song is just cheap and not in a memeable way like Patrick Swayze was sadly. Boot
1818 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
12) LIVVIA - This was the wrong side of cheezy. BOOT.
13) Grace Carter - I love her music. This had a disappointing bridge imo. Overall. TOOT.
14) Paper Jackets - It was fine but  it's not getting points so BOOT.
15) Amaal - This kinda sucked. Meh city. BOOT.
16) Nabiha - I mean it's like a soft TOOT but I aint remembering it when I give points.
17) Wild Beasts - Literally the same as song #16. TOOT.
18) Shura - This was sweet. Again. Forgettable and nothing lasting. TOOT
19) Snakehips & MØ - I've heard this 1000x. Can't believe it wasn't entered before. TOOT.
20) CXLOE - This was better. More my genre of pop. TOOT.
21) Jasmine Sokko - This contest shows why we need a planned running order. Same as #20 TOOT.
22) Megan - The french in this contest was a nice touch. TOOT.
23) Self Esteem - I can't boot it because I've tooted worse. But this is so meh. TOOT
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - For Jon Belliium this sucked. BOOT
25)  I am Nova - This wasn't actually bad TOOT
26) Apink - This started strong but the chrous ruined this chance at a 12. TOOT
27) Kelsea Ballerini - Oh this was strong. In contention for my 12. SHOOT.
28) Between Mountains - This was quit strange. I enjjoyed the video I guess TOOT
29) RRILEY - Yeah this was another strong entry. TOOT
30) Charli XCX - Yeah sorry but this sucked ass. BOOT.
31) Sigrid Bernson - Decent closer. Helps that she is a walking meme. TOOT.
1818 days 21 hours ago
Natepresnell
1. I really finally thought this was not going to mix random English words, but it did, and therefore is a no from me
2. This was okay
3. This was extremely basic and generic
4. It was okay
5. Again, very generic
6. This is nothing standout but it’s one of the better ones
7. This is not for me!
8. This wasn’t bad, stands out for me
9. Anddd we’re back to generic and boring
10. This was different and enjoyable
11. I’ve heard this so much before and I’m surprised that this wasn’t entered sooner into TSC, good song
12. This was pretty boring
13. This was different, not terrible, I like the beat more than the singing though
14. I liked this
15. She has a nice voice but this was kinda slow for me
16. Generic and basic but still kind of tolerable
17. That long intro is doing this no favors, and I knew I wouldn’t like this within the first 5 seconds, which did happen
18. I liked this, and the music video was really a plot twist lmao
19. I didn’t really like this at the start, but towards the chorus it became more enjoyable, grats
20. Oh yes hello
21. I want to say this is generic, and it is, but unfortunately I did kind of enjoy it
22. This was good
23. I really wanted to like this but I couldn’t
24. For now this was okay, we’ll see later on
25. Didn’t really like this one
26. It’s a no from me I guess
27. At first I was like no, but this isn’t terrible I suppose
28. This started off with such a nice beat but unfortunately it’s a no
29. I feel like so many songs today were the same type of generic, this included
30. At first I was like no, and towards the end I was like no
31. Okay this is a fun closer but that’s it
1818 days 21 hours ago
Dusty12910
HI! THIS IS DANIELKENNEDY111 posting on Dustin's account. I am on his computer because I don't want to open up mine (his is a gaming laptop). So this is Daniel's commentary. (Dustin isn't participating.)

01) Mamamoo - Non-offensive. I have heard better from them though
02) Faouzia - Beautiful voice but I'm sure it'd be better if it was the actual version
03) Kat DeLuna - cute bop! love katdeluna
04) Kwabs - good voice but the song is predictable
05) Seeb, Olivia O'Brien, Space Primates - I don't like the autotune run when Olivia says "fadeeeee". it's fine overall
06) Kat Graham - American trying to make a Eurovision ballad. It's not a hit that sticks like grits
07) YUNGBLUD - Heard about this band the other day. TSC-bait for that certain crowd that loves rock/metal. I expect this to do well. Just not from MY diaspora!
08) FELIN - Reminds me of a child version of Sia? Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
09) The Tripletz - A nice house vibe to change this basic TSC so far. It stands out but it's gonna get knocked down for lyrical quality
10) KEYRA - Great pre-chorus, verses are nice. The main chorus is lazy but I don't think it's a huge let down from the overall quality of the song.
11) Ofenbach - i saw the artist and was like "oh wow, a Handmaid's Tale stan!". Anyways, the song isn't bad. Nothing too special
12) LIVVIA - i think if this had more of an upbeat vibe (maybe more BPM) this could be a pop bop. Instead it's a nice listen
13) Grace Carter - She's sent a lot isn't she? I feel like all of her music sounds the same even though her voice is still impressive
14) Paper Jackets - A predictive song from the way the song first started. Nothing special
15) Amaal - Great voice, song is unimpressive.
16) Nabiha - I HATE that fake autotune electronica sound that artists use now. It ruins songs for me straight up
17) Wild Beasts - overall good sound but it goes no where.
18) Shura - GRIMES vibes from this one, cute guys in the MV helps too! This is cute.
19) Snakehips & MØ - I think I knock big artists like this because I compare their entries with their superior songs. So this song would do well if I didn't know they both have had better songs.
20) CXLOE - Same with CXLOE! This is better, but I have heard better from her too.
21) Jasmine Sokko - If she's gonna go PC, go full PC. This is fine but choose a concept and go HARD.
22) Megan - Cute song! It's a bit cheesy but it's fine
23) Self Esteem - It's not bad. I think it needs more of a punch but it definitely was fine by me
24) ILLENIUM, Jon Bellion - i saw Jon Bellion and knew how this was going to sound. So predictable
25) I Am Nova - Panic!/FallOut vibes which I am sure will do well with that TSC diaspora. It's not bad!
26) Apink - Good. Not great but has repeat value
27) Kelsea Ballerini - the new country darling really has hits that stick like grits. she's so beautiful too. great future for her & this song is good
28) Between Mountains - doesn't really go anywhere for
29) RRILEY - LOVE this video! Not too impressed by the song but I think the package is great
30) Charli XCX - Such TSC bait. Love this song admittedly, but I've known about this forEVER so I think I'd choose recency bias over this one unfortunately.
31) Sigrid Bernson - does she do the same choreo for all of her songs? She is so fun I LOVE HER

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!