This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 347 Final - Pride LGBT+ Theme

Topic » TSC 347 Final - Pride LGBT+..

1853 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Gotta run. Enjoy the rest of the contest, y'all & thanks for hosting Pete/Alex.
1853 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
15) Pabllo Vittar - 'Buzina'

Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva, known professionally as Pabllo Vittar, is a Brazilian drag queen, singer and songwriter.  She appeared on TV for the first time in 2014, on a Brazilian show, performing "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston. "Pabllo Vittar is a boy. Who is girl. Who has no gender. Who is not afraid. Who prefers a thousand times to be on a stage than anywhere else in the world." Phabullo on "Who is Pabllo Vittar?"
1853 days 3 hours ago
ianfitz0012
14) Zolita - entering a song called "truth tea' for LGBT week is a cop out. Too bad the song isn't very good.
1853 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Seeee ya Fritzyyyininzz
Thanks for keeping me company. :)
1853 days 3 hours ago
Arris
14) This was fine but just kind of rlly whatever. I can't help but to feel completely emotionless while listening to this.
1853 days 3 hours ago
ianfitz0012
15) Pabllo Vittar - the video was mesmerizing to watch, the song was fine? Her voice was SO annoying though and definitely dragged it down for me.
1853 days 3 hours ago
Arris
15) TERRIBLE. Why did I have 2 listen to this? From vocals to production to that gritty beat.
1853 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
16) Lauren Sanderson - 'The Only One'

Before all else, up-and-coming artist Lauren Sanderson is a performer with a message. Starting off her career as a motivational speaker and YouTube personality, the 22-year-old made it her life’s work to let her fans know that being happy and being true to yourself are not mutually exclusive. But eventually, Sanderson decided there might be a better way to get her message across.
1853 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Through music...if that isn't clear haha :p
1853 days 3 hours ago
Arris
16) This was also pretty bad. ugh bad is an overstatement, it's AWFUL.
1853 days 3 hours ago
ianfitz0012
16) Lauren Sanderson - is this MO? The song had a solid beat but everything else about it never took off.
1853 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
17) TWICE - 'What is Love'

Twice is a South Korean girl group formed by JYP Entertainment through the 2015 reality show Sixteen. The group is composed of nine members: Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. With wide recognition and popularity in the general public and big fan base that resulted to consecutive hit singles, Twice has been dubbed as the [new or next] "Nation's Girl Group" and "Top-trend Girl Group"
1853 days 3 hours ago
Arris
17) Yeah, no shocker. I rlly didn't like it. It was too candy and too... manufactured for me.
1853 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
18) Blair St. Clair - 'Now or Never'

Blair St. Clair is the stage name of Andrew Bryson an American drag queen and singer, most known for competing on the tenth season of the reality competition series RuPaul's Drag Race. The first part of Bryson's drag name came from the character Blair in Gossip Girl while the second part was suggested by his mother after she had passed St. Clair Street in downtown Indianapolis.
1853 days 3 hours ago
ianfitz0012
17) TWICE - omg this was so cute I can't hate this

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!