This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 347 Final - Pride LGBT+ Theme

Topic » TSC 347 Final - Pride LGBT+..

1850 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Melissa Viviane Jefferson, known professionally as Lizzo, is an American rapper, singer, actor, flautist, and songwriter. After struggling with body issues at an early age, Lizzo advocates for body positivity and self-love, including making diversity the focus of her music.
1850 days 23 hours ago
Arris
10) Lizzo is doing what she can to save this track, but the guy whoever that is is just a bad rapper. It just isn't good.
1850 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11) Eli Lieb & Brandon Skeie - 'Pulse'

Eli Lieb  is an independent American pop singer-songwriter from Fairfield, Iowa. He resides in Los Angeles, where he is working on his second album. Lieb is openly gay, a subject that is frequently featured in his songs and music videos. Lieb comes from a meditating family and has been practicing Transcendental Meditation since childhood. He credits it with allowing him to "freely create the music that I am creating without any fear." Lieb is a graduate of the Maharishi School in Fairfield, Iowa, and has knowledge of Sanskrit. He has worked with the David Lynch Foundation to fund teaching of Transcendental Meditation.
Brandon Skeie Singer-songwriter who music has been featured on MTV, Ryan Seacrest, and Comedy Central. He's notable for singles such as "So Bad," "No More Love Songs," and "Pulse."
1850 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
10) Big Freedia - Queen.of.bounce. I obviously fux heavily with this.
1850 days 23 hours ago
Arris
11) I thought I was going to like it when it started, but it quickly turned very soppy and super cheesy. I understand the meaning is important, but I'm pretty sure the whole thing could have been just a little bit stronger, instead it's just boring.
1850 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
12) Emma Blackery - 'Third Eye'

Emma Louise Blackery  is an English singer-songwriter, YouTuber vlogger, and author from Basildon, Essex. She publishes Vevo music videos, EPs, and singles since 2012. She was on concert tours with Busted and among others for her first LP record Villains, released in 2018 on her label RWG Records. In 2015 she disclosed that she was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome.  Blackery is a Zelda and WWE fan. TenEighty interviewed Blackery and noted that she admits "her flaws and lays her damages out for everyone to see".
1850 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11) Eli Lieb & Brandon Skeie - It's pleasant, but I'm not really emotionally connected to it on first listen even though I likely should be given the topic. Perhaps that could change with time, but for now, just pleasant.
1850 days 23 hours ago
Arris
12) This sounds like a rip off of one of Girls Aloud songs, the chorus sounds identical? Is it sampling? Anyway I didn't like it. Super cheap... it sounds like a demo.
1850 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
12) Emma Blackery - Oh wow, queen of CFS. A bit retro sounding. No real complaints about this one -- very solid all around.
1850 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
13) Troye Sivan - 'Heaven ft Betty Who'

Troye Sivan Mellet known professionally as Troye Sivan, is a South African-born Australian singer, songwriter, actor, and YouTuber. After gaining popularity as a singer on YouTube and in Australian talent competitions, Sivan signed with EMI Australia in 2013 and released his debut extended play, TRXYE (2014), which peaked at number five on the U.S. Billboard 200. Sivan is gay. He came out publicly via a YouTube video on 7 August 2013. He came out to his family three years before his video was released.
1850 days 23 hours ago
ianfitz0012
09) Madonna - waste of an entry but at least there as eye candy
10) Big Freedia - THIS WAS SO FUN WTF
11) Eli Lieb & Brandon Skeie - couldn't wait for this to end
12) Emma Blackery - this song didn't really amount to anything
1850 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
13) Troye Sivan - I really think I overuse "pleasant" in my comments, but alas, it's pleasant. Troye songs usually take more than one listen to grow on me. Was more into it than the one I previously deemed as just pleasant, though.
1850 days 23 hours ago
Arris
13) Really good. I used to sleep on him, but he's a very good and interesting young vocalist. He also seems to constantly grow musically.
1850 days 23 hours ago
ianfitz0012
13) Troye Sivan - I guess he's a sub bottom, but who's really shocked? I didn't hate this as much as I thought I would, his pure voice really fits the song.
1850 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
14) Zolita - 'Truth Tea'

Zoë Montana Hoetzel (born September 23, 1994), known professionally as Zolita, is an American singer-songwriter. She gained viral success with the music video for "Explosion", which has over eight million views on YouTube as of May 2018. Zolita is openly lesbian, and she identifies herself as a feminist. She came out at an early age. In a 2017 interview she expressed how lucky she was for growing in a liberal family surrounded by open-minded friends. In her school days, she was afraid to come out to her female friends, saying "I was also worried that my female friends would no longer want to have girls' nights or sleepovers for fear that I might be attracted to them. So, I decided to keep my newfound queerness a secret.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!