This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 347 Final - Pride LGBT+ Theme

Topic » TSC 347 Final - Pride LGBT+..

1840 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
02) Rina Sawayama - Down the subway, you looked my way. With your girl gaze, with your girl gaze. QUEER LEGEND. Didn't put this on my list, as I felt pretty certain that it wouldn't do too well here, but -I- like it. Hope it does well here and proves me wrong.
1840 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Saara Aalto - 'Queens'

Saara Sofia Aalto is a Finnish singer, songwriter, and voice actress. In 2012, she came second in the first season of The Voice of Finland. In 2016, Aalto finished as runner-up in the thirteenth series of The X Factor UK, which gained her international recognition. Aalto had a nine-year relationship with singer Teemu Roivainen, but the couple broke up in 2013. Aalto and Roivainen continued collaborating in music. Aalto later began a relationship with a female fan, personal trainer and life coach, Meri Sopanen.  They became engaged on their two-year anniversary in August 2016. Aalto now identifies as a lesbian.  Aalto and Sopanen moved to London in January 2017.
1840 days 21 hours ago
Arris
02) Idk... this was also kinda whatever. There was definitely something there but also couldn't help but feel that there could've been more. It was okaaay.
1840 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
have to agree to differ about it being iconic!
1840 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Saara Aalto - Surprised this wasn't entered last year. Haven't heard it in a while, which is definitely a good thing for its chances with me. Solid.
1840 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Erika Jayne - 'XXPEN$IVE'

Erika Nay Girardi, known professionally as Erika Jayne, is an American singer and actress.  Her debut single "Roller Coaster" topped the US Billboard Dance Club Songs chart in 2007, she has attained nine number-one songs on the Dance Club Songs chart as of 2018. Jayne supports the LGBTQ community worldwide and "feels at home with the community," as she has several gay friends. She is considered a gay icon, and the gay community has embraced her as a pop culture icon.
1840 days 21 hours ago
Arris
03) Hey, Felix? :) Anyway she's another imo overhyped by this group, ESCT reject. It is very standardish. Pre-chorus is fine and quite catchy but the chorus is very cheap and just a big no. Verses kind of drag.
1840 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Erika Jayne - So proud of her having SEVERAL GAY FRIENDS. The first time around, I was going to say that I wish this had a stronger chorus, but the second time around I realized I wasn't really into it as a whole. Has the aesthetic of something I could be into, but didn't really deliver for me.
1840 days 21 hours ago
Arris
04) This is one of the kind of atroucious songs I wish I didn't have to ever listen. Only TSC forces me to do so. The title of this track is also sooooo ironic, considering the song is super CHEAP. I chocked when I realized this has over 21M views.
1840 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Sia - 'Move Your Body'

Sia  is an Australian singer, songwriter, record producer and music video director. In 2008, Sia discussed her sexual orientation in interviews and announced her relationship with JD Samson; they broke up in 2011. When asked about her sexuality in 2009, she said, "I've always dated boys and girls and anything in between. I don't care what gender you are, it's about people. ... I've always been... well, flexible is the word I would use.
1840 days 20 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Fritzyyy is being sassy this evening :p
1840 days 20 hours ago
Arris
05) LMAO I stanned this track when it first came out. BOP. Aged kind of bad, if we're being honest. It sounds like a track from 2013-15, even though it came out in 2016, but it's still a fun and catchy bop - aged or not. MOVE YO BODY !!! There's a video that exists btw to whoever submitted this.
1840 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) Sia - Who is this new artist we've never heard of before? Not much to say about it -- it's a good song.
1840 days 20 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Hayley Kiyoko - 'Girls Like Girls'

Hayley Kiyoko Alcroft is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Beginning dance lessons as a child, Kiyoko's interest in entertaining led to her working as a child model and actress. Kiyoko is a lesbian and she is dubbed "Lesbian Jesus" by her fans. She knew she was attracted to girls when she was six years old, coming out to her parents in the sixth grade. She had a crush on a female swim teacher, and upon realizing she liked girls, she grew up struggling with those feelings, fearing rejection and judgment if she came out. Kiyoko wanted to inspire confidence in young people dealing with the same struggles.
1840 days 20 hours ago
Arris
The songs starts around 0.40 for anyone who wants to skip the beginning :D

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!