This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 347 Final - Pride LGBT+ Theme

Topic » TSC 347 Final - Pride LGBT+..

1836 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Hey all!

Felix was meant to be hosting this week, but he is unwell so I have stepped in. I know he was really excited to host this week, so it's going to be my job to bring the same spirit he would have. We wish you a speedy recovery.

One of the reasons that I love Tengaged is that the majority of members are accepting of your sexuality and gender identity and I think that's really a cool thing to be apart of. Every day members of LGBT+ community are striving to make the world a better and more tolerant place, spreading messages of peace and love and in my opinion we're slowly but surely getting there in regards to changing general attitudes.

However this is not the same all over the world, or even in our own countries, we still have a long way to go. Just last week Brunei started to introduce new laws which would allow LGBT people to be stoned to death. In my opinion it's our duty as a global community regardless of our identity to continue reaching for equality and I'm hopeful one day we'll get there.

This contest is a celebration of LGBT+ people and icons I personally can't wait to see what you guys have found.

I will be starting the contest at 8pm BST which is in just over an hours time. I hope to see you then.

1836 days 15 hours ago
ianfitz0012
1836 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
here
1836 days 14 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
NoW uNiTeD ❤️
1836 days 14 hours ago
Arris
HII  ❤️
1836 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Not sure if I can make it through the entire contest rn, but will comment live for the time being.
1836 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Here is the running order for this week.
Is there anything you are looking forward to?

Tonight's Running Order:

01) A Great Big World
02) Rina Sawayama
03) Saara Aalto
04) Erika Jayne
05) Sia
06) Hayley Kiyoko
07) Shea Diamond
08) SOAK
09) Madonna
10) Big Freedia
11) Eli Lieb & Brandon Skeie
12) Emma Blackery
13) Troye Sivan
14) Zolita
15) Pabllo Vittar
16) Lauren Sanderson
17) TWICE
18) Blair St. Clair
19) Miss Benny
20) Britney Spears
21) ABearNamedTroy
22) Kim Petras
23) Parenthetical Girls
24) Ariana Grande
25) Manika
26) Guena LG
27) Fifth Harmony
28) Charlotte Perrelli & Dana International
29) St. Vincent
30) Trevor Moran
31) PVRIS
1836 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Hayley Kiyoko

That must have been hard for you, Alex. </3
1836 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
ARE WE READY?
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1836 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) A Great Big World - 'Everyone is Gay'

Great Big World is an American musical duo from New York made up of singer/songwriters Ian Axel and Chad King and signed to Epic Records. The group is best known for their singles "This Is the New Year", which was performed by the cast in an episode of Glee and reached the Billboard Mainstream Top 40 chart in May 2013, and their international hit "Say Something", particularly after recording it as a duet collaboration with Christina Aguilera.
1836 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
of all the songs you could have posted!!
1836 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
im watching holby and the victim, have fun guys
1836 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) A Great Big World - Cute-ish message, but the entire package is entirely too cheesy for me too get into this. At least it was short. <3
1836 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
It's an iconic LGBT celebration song Bibbs
1836 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Rina Sawayama - 'Flicker'

Rina Sawayama was born 16 August 1990 in Niigata, Japan. She lived there until the age of five when her family decided to move to London, England, where she was raised and currently lives. In August 2018, Sawayama came out during an interview with Broadly, declaring: “I’ve always written songs about girls. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned a guy in my songs, and that’s why I wanted to talk about it.” She identified as both bisexual and pansexual.
1836 days 14 hours ago
Arris
01) Fantastic opener. But unfortunately not a fantastic track. It is somewhat catchy, though.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!