This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 339 FINAL

Topic » TSC 339 FINAL

1905 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
19) Weathers : An other interesting dark song . Not hooked in the beginning but overall it became quite solid as it went on . Not as strong as other entries, but still a pretty interesting listen.
1905 days 21 hours ago
adeleadele
24) Ben Hazlewood- Another possible winner for sure! A very powerful song, and one of the few male vocalist songs i really like so consider me giving u a good amount of points as a 12 haha! Great song!
1905 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
25) Matoma - 'Sunday Morning'

Matoma is the professional name of Tom Stræte Lagergren, a Norwegian DJ and producer. However, he can also play the piano, guitar and... flute. He's already made two TSC appearances, his best result being 4th place alongside Becky Hill, but this time he's joined by American singer Josie Dunne for "Sunday Morning".

"I've been wrestling with the darkness, searching for a light switch, tell me can you help me get through?"
1905 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
20) CLC - 'No': This was soo fuuun, upbeat and modern. This is how I like Kpop.
1905 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
25) Matoma- A fun little dance song! It stands out in the contest as theres not been really many songs with a EDM influence. Quite good!
1905 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
26) Openside - 'Character Flaws'

Openside is a band from New Zealand, formed in 2012. Several of their songs have been fairly successful in New Zealand, including their TSC debut for tonight, "Character Flaws".

"Everyone in my family has stuff to be proud of, I'm such a disappointment obsessed with feeling loved."
1905 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
26) Openside- Was expecting a male band, but then this iconic queen showed up! Was not expecting to like this but i actually did! The song grew on me as it went on, good entry!
1905 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
27) Austin Mahone - 'Why Don't We'

Austin Mahone is an American singer and songwriter, who became very popular on YouTube due to his covers. Following the riveting success of his team-up with Pia Mia back in TSC 335, receiving as many as 2 points, Austin is making his solo debut in the contest with "Why Don't We".

"Girl there's no point in feeling guilty, oh I'm asking can you keep a, can you keep an open mind?"
1905 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
27) Austin Mahone- Imagine sending Austin Mahone in the first week of the contest, but then yet again i sent Cherry Fung the first week last year. Generic Trash like expected.
1905 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
28) LION BABE - 'The Wave'

LION BABE is an American R&B duo consisting of singer Jillian Hervey and producer Lucas Goodman. They're making their third appearance in the contest, following two top ten results in editions 204 and 227, with "The Wave", accompanied by Brooklyn rapper Leikeli47.

"No, I like it rough when you take all of my weight off in your arms."
1905 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
21) Au/Ra  : I lost the count of how many times she has been entered now. I find her a bit overrated and this song is really nothing special. Ye contemporary but that’s really it.
1905 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
28) LION BABE- A really catchy groovy song, with questionable vocals. Sadly the song did not go anywhere :( It was just one note the whole time and the vocals turned me off quite a lot (Especially the rap). Probably the biggest dissapointment in the contest because of how much potential this had.
1905 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
29) The Blue Stones - 'Black Holes'

The Blue Stones are a Canadian blues rock duo based in Ontario, consisting of vocalist Tarek Jafar and Justin Tessier. They're making their TSC debut with "Black Holes".

"I feel alive beneath the rubble, a wretched soul in a sea of trouble."
1905 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
29) The Blue Stones- I live in Ontario iconic! It sounds ghetto so it sounds like its from Ontario. Not bad, but meh
1905 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
30) ROZES - 'Halfway There'

ROZES is the stage name of Elizabeth Mencel, an American musician, singer and songwriter, best known for her collaboration with The Chainsmokers, "Roses". She's making her second solo appearance in TSC following a 5th placed finish in edition 294, with "Halfway There".

"Without you, these walls get to feeling like they ain't a home."

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!