This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 339 FINAL

Topic » TSC 339 FINAL

1893 days 20 hours ago
Eoin
01) Destra Garcia - BOOT - You got the first boot of the season from me so grats! Just kinda of a hot mess, that is kinda unlistenable.

02) Nicole Millar - BOOT - I was bored, I never got slayed, this just was background music for me.

03) BLAYA - BOOT - Not outstanding, I feel like i've heard this song before...but better.

04) Dami Im - BOOT - Oh this was so boring, I love Dami but damn this did her better.

05) Gabriella - TOOT - This was pleasant, I did get enough though, she lied about that. However, it's a decent palette clenser after the trash that preceded it.

06) LYRA - TOOT - Oh wow, LEAGUES ahead of the other songs so far. Art. Irish too? Stunning.

07) Matt Nathanson - TOOT - This was boring but i liked listening to it. It was nice.

08) Iveta Mukuchyan - BOOT - Oh MESS, MESS, MESS. I wanted to be slayen but this was just shit.

09) AVEC - TOOT - Again nice, but not something I'll remember in 20 minutes.

10) Fleur East - BOOT - I love Fleur and was so underwhelmed by this, she's capable of much more and even her previous album was better than this. So generic, i can't even reward this.

11) MARINA - BOOT - Always thought she was overrated and this is just mediocre.

12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - BOOT - This song was not beauty, it was a turd.

13) ILIRA - TOOT - A nice, fun, safe pop song. I can't love it, nor loathe it.

14) ROSALÍA - BOOT - Didn't get this song. At. All.

15) Lizzo - TOOT - Okay, I was going to send this buttt I just find this a lot less uninspired than most of her stuff and it's verging on generic. But still a bop.

16) Electric Fields - TOOT - I'm hurt by Australia for this robbery, I love this bop. I probably won't give this my 12 bc I don't like easy wins.

17) Greyson Chance - TOOT - For some reason I liked this, however, i wanted a drop, it just didn't come.

18) RIKA - BOOT - More harsh than I was earlier now, but yeah this is too generic to reward.

19) Weathers - TOOT - This honestly was kinda a bop, nice vibes.

20) CLC - BOOT - Just not good.

21) Au/Ra - BOOT - Disappointing is the word that comes to mind.

22) Bring Me The Horizon - BOOT - Reminds me of like a rock song that would be played in a PG movie, just cringe.

23) Marie-Mai - TOOT - Yay, i really liked this, the verses built and for like the first time tonight, the chorus actually delivered!

24) Ben Hazlewood - BOOT - Nothing we haven't heard before done better.

25) Matoma - TOOT - Vocally good, disappointing chorus, so mellows out to a low toot.

26) Openside - TOOT - This is right up my alley, loved it, the vibes were fun, just real good!

27) Austin Mahone - BOOT - Worst entry of the week so far grats.

28) LION BABE - BOOT - Babe...this is bad.

29) The Blue Stones - BOOT - This song belongs in a black hole.

30) ROZES - TOOT - Quite good, forgettable but its the second last song so it'll do okay.

31) Raja Kumari - BOOT - I'm not shook.
1893 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Destra Garcia        i mean... her other stuff was better... but this was still boppin
02) Nicole Millar        ummm... i feel like i should be more into this ... kinda reminds me of where are u now
03) BLAYA        i mean got me boppin
04) Dami Im        I need more from her ballads....
05) Gabriella        this one... out of all your options from this selection?
06) LYRA        this slow screamers are not with me today
07) Matt Nathanson        oh a male... being a male....
08) Iveta Mukuchyan        i mean... is good. but it's not her best
09) AVEC        this would be low points on a bad week
10) Fleur East        is no sax, but did we expect anything after that bop?
11) MARINA        ychm says "it's okay" so it's definitely not even there for me (but yea sorry i don't like lesbian vocals most days)
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ        omarion is still around? but yea this is one of those over autotuned songs that i keep debating but then i'm like... nah
13) ILIRA        lol. era really started a trend didn't she
14) ROSALÍA        i mean... this was putting me to sleep, but the video nearly kept me up
15) Lizzo        i mean... i bop... but ychm thinks i don't
16) Electric Fields        Iconic
17) Greyson Chance        boring
18) RIKA        not hating... not loving
19) Weathers        enjoy points from bibbs
20) CLC        did i hate this? No
21) Au/Ra        what is going on right here?
22) Bring Me The Horizon        enjoy more points from bibbs
23) Marie-Mai        oh she's french canadian... no wonder why Felix is obsessed
24) Ben Hazlewood        i was wanting to give him a chance because i feel like i liked his other song... but i wasn't feelin it
25) Matoma        i was not really feeling it, but i was getting into it the more i listened
26) Openside        if this had male vocals, i would say bibbs would give it points
27) Austin Mahone        die
28) LION BABE        nothing will be great like her first one... there is a lot to unpack here
29) The Blue Stones        oh... there's bibbles' 12 points if not her entry
30) ROZES        i wnated to hate it... because like.... i did because... well you know... but i was like... it's not terrible
31) Raja Kumari        well there's fritzy's 12 points
1893 days 14 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Destra Garcia - TOOT. It's not Lucy but it's enjoyable.
02) Nicole Millar - NOOT. It was so horrible but then it dropped and I was kinda living.
03) BLAYA - BOOT. The choruses were good but the verses were AIDS.
04) Dami Im - BOOT. I love her but this was just awful and so Glee club.
05) Gabriella - BOOT. This was the definition of over-hyped. It's annoying in places.
06) LYRA - TOOT. It's a VERY safe toot. This didn't excite but it was fine.
07) Matt Nathanson - NOOT. This is definition of NOOT.
08) Iveta Mukuchyan - SHOOT. This banged. We stan a legend.
09) AVEC - TOOT. Ugh I mean it's fine. Pleasant listen. Not a winner.
10) Fleur East - SHOOT. Tribal. Powerful. Inspirational. Bop. This changed the world of music. PERIOD.
11) MARINA - TOOT. I love her so much. This is kinda MoR though.
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - Toot. It's not winning but it's a solid first time listen.
13) ILIRA - TOOT. This is a VERY solid debut to TSC for her.
14) ROSALÍA - TOOT. This is strong but not for this TSC. The chorus was good the verses were fine.
15) Lizzo - TOOT. PHAT. Pretty hot and tasty. This is a bop but it's a bit generic. Her voice just reminds me of RPDR at this stage.
16) Electric Fields - SHOOT. This is just stellar. Everything. Winner of Best Of.
17) Greyson Chance - BOOT. Generic but boring?
18) RIKA - TOOT. Again this is kinda safe but solid. It doesn't go that far off though.
19) Weathers - BOOT. Running order fucked with this. I just CBA with this song right now/
20) CLC - TOOT. This is very mild toot. It should get a BOOT for those lyrics.
21) Au/Ra - TOOT. All the stand outs have been banger. This is more subtle. I like it.
22) Bring Me The Horizon - TOOT. I like the song a lot but the video is scary.
23) Marie-Mai - TOOT. This borders on a SHOOT. This is very strong and powerful.
24) Ben Hazlewood - TOOT. This is very strong again. Good second half.
25) Matoma - SHOOT. This is like stellar. Gospel vibez.
26) Openside - TOOT. This is again. Strong. These final 10 songs are really going THERE.
1892 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Destra Garcia “Show Off” – Well this certainly was a way to start the contest, not sure what to make of it.
2.        Nicole Millar “Tremble” – Starting the song it felt a bit boring, then it built up and I was like “ooh where is this going?” but ended up getting a weird rip off of “where are you now” by Justin Bieber. Not too keen.
3.        BLAYA “Faz Gostoso” – Not too keen on this, it didn’t leave much of an impact and the chorus was a bit dull.
4.        Dami Im “Dreamer” – I feel as though this is trying to give an emeli sande sort of impact on the song but it slightly misses the mark for me. She has a good voice though and the last 2minutes are definitely better than the first 2.
5.        Gabriella “On Cherche Encore” – Very catchy song and I like the funky vibe to it.
6.        LYRA “Falling” – Sounds a bit like the beyonce song “running”. An alright song.
7.        Matt Nathanson “Used To Be” – Not a bad song, not sure if I would return but it is a nice listen.
8.        Iveta Mukuchyan “Armenian Girls” – This song certainly goes off! This is what song 2 tried to be tbh. Love this!
9.        AVEC “Under Water” – Chorus could have been more powerful for my tastes but I enjoyed this song.
10.        Fleur East “Favourite Thing” – I knew she had a new song but hadn’t bothered listening to it until now, not as good as “sax” but still a bop.
11.        MARINA “Handmade Heaven” – Been a fan of hers since the family jewels era, it’s weird seeing her name without “& the diamonds” at the end. I love this song though, she has matured into her sound.
12.        DIAMOND PLATNUMZ “African Beauty” -
13.        ILIRA “Get Off My D!ck” – Not the kind of music I was expecting with the title but this was a fun song with a catchy chorus
14.        ROSALÍA “MALAMENTE” – This bored me somehow
15.        Lizzo “Juice” – I tried to submit this but got beaten to it, so congrats for that. Love this song, love the whole vibe and the catchiness of it!
16.        Electric Fields “2000 and Whatever” – There are elements I like about this like the beat but the vocals don’t really do anything for me.
17.        Greyson Chance “Twenty One” – I enjoy his voice and the overall song, not too keen on the background moments where a girl is randomly speaking but other than that it’s cool.
18.        RIKA “Wanna Know” – A bit generic and the music video was more interesting than the song.
19.        Weathers “The Night is Calling” – Really enjoyed this, definitely my cup of tea.
20.        CLC “No” – K-Pop is rarely for me and this one is definitely in the category of K-Pop I’m not keen on.
21.        Au/Ra “Emoji” – I was cringing at the lyrics when it started but it really grew on me as it went on and I really enjoyed it
22.        Bring Me The Horizon “medicine” – Enjoyed this song, video was odd though.
23.        Marie-Mai “Exister” – Chrous and the beat were cool, verses could be better.
24.        Ben Hazlewood “Drive On” – Really enjoyed this song, strong all around song.
25.        Matoma “Sunday Morning” – Really liking this one, fun dance track and the beat is cool.
26.        Openside “Character Flaws” – Very colourful song, gives me new paramore vibes
27.        Austin Mahone “Why Don't We” – This was a lot better than I thought it would be! I actually kind of liked it! :O
28.        LION BABE “The Wave” – This felt a bit too one note the entire time.
29.        The Blue Stones “Black Holes” – Really enjoyed this, definitely on the darker sounding song than others this contest.
30.        ROZES “Halfway There” – An alright song, very background though compared to others.
31.        Raja Kumari “Shook” – Oh dearie me, this was a mess!
1892 days 17 hours ago
Tepr
01) Destra Garci – wow what an awful way to start to TSC, this is beyond cheesy
02) Nicole Millar – hmm its okay, I like the overall mood of this song, I just found it somewhat underwhelming
03) BLAYA – Cue Shameful product placement! I thought I would enjoy this more, but it was a little bland, there was no progression , a bit one note!
04) Dami Im – thank god it picked up in the second half, she has a lovely voice, and im happy to hear a good live performance, ballads are not my thing at all, but we’ll see
05) Gabriella – a fine song indeed, better than expected, interesting
06) LYRA – meh! I was excited because she’s Irish, but this is very bland and generic!
07) Matt Nathanson – this video is literally everything that’s wrong about social media culture, and those lyrics are very questionable at times, but I must admit I found the overall vibe of this song sweet and heart-warming :O
08) Iveta Mukuchyan – I’m down for the Arabian pop influences here, what a cool song honestly
09) AVEC – lovely voice, top notch production quality, all good signs, overall thou was a little bland, still good thou
10) Fleur East – Top Notch pop song, very catchy, if not a little a repetitive also!
11) MARINA – Love how simple and soft this sounds, the focus on her vocals is nice, has she ever vocally sounded better?
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ – love the vibe and energy to this one
13) ILIRA – okay, so my gawd that chorus is everything!!! Like I just can’t get over how good it is, now for the verses and the build-ups during the second half I was really disappointed, but damn! That chorus!
14) ROSALÍA – not the song I would of submitted, but this is creative pop music at its best! Rosalia is in a league of her own, I challenge you to name one song that sounds like any of her songs, its musicians like this! That make me love music! 
15) Lizzo – this has to win? I imagine a lot of people tried to submit this, I was gonna, but was hopeful to submit it at a later week when the competition was not as tough! Genius Song!
16) Electric Fields – oh my, I’m usually a fan of these throw-back disco electro songs, but this is pretty grating to be honest.
17) Greyson Chance – well, that was just kinda meh,, sounds very amateur!
18) RIKA – oh great another song about a shitty boyfriend! i mean girl why are you trying to impress this guy, if he doesn’t love you enough not to cheat on you then why are you singing this bullshit song asking him to dream about you? Tiring and done to death at this stage 
19) Weathers – well this is just missing any form of emotion or spark, so hollow and empty!
20) CLC – its rather dark! It’s a lot more subdued than I expected, not sure if it has enough going on to make an impression
21) Au/Ra – this had just enough quirky elements to keep my attention, now the voice I’m not so sure of!
22) Bring Me The Horizon – holy crap those are some pretty shockingly bad lyrics, shame because I actually liked the overall atmosphere created by the song!
23) Marie-Mai – a little one note throughout, but very enjoyable regardless
24) Ben Hazlewood – holy crap this is cringy as fuck! Omg I actually can’t believe it, it’s not even novelty cheesy!
25) Matoma – very forgettable to be honest
26) Openside – hmm its okay, she’s kind of missing something, but its fun
27) Austin Mahone – well not my style at all, but actually good for what it is
28) LION BABE – I just find her so middle of the road!
29) The Blue Stones – Finally a good pop rock song, I really appreciate the edger and darker sound to this one
30) ROZES – its nice, but seriously we have heard it all before, these type of songs get old real quick!
31) Raja Kumari – there was some moments where I thought this was gonna kick off into something incredible, but instead it just flatlined and ended leaving very little impression on me
1892 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Destra Garcia – The first TSC song of 2019 is wild and crazy and it is different, but it is not my style and even after hearing it I still got no idea what I just watched.
02) Nicole Millar – It was going well at the start and then the chorus came, and it went downhill from here with those stupid sound effects and it doesn’t work with the rest of the song.
03) BLAYA – The energy is certainly here, and I love her voice being unique and good and this is a good song that I would gladly listen to in my spare time.
04) Dami Im – She still got an amazing voice and I admire the instrumentals that showcase her vocals and it makes me apricate them even more and she still got it.
05) Gabriella – For me it just doesn’t feel like one song with the different styles hurting it and is doing my heading with it not on that level and not whole.
06) LYRA – So far her vocals are fantastic to listen to and the song is there but frankly it is not at her level and I believe she deserves a better song than this.
07) Matt Nathanson – I thought this was going to down the usual road but no it proved me wrong with a great tune and that lovely voice which makes it a solid entry.
08) Iveta Mukuchyan – This is ICONIC and I love it all the way being able to stand out with that incredible chorus making me dance the night away and who would have thought I love this.
09) AVEC – I like the music being a good addition and I am trying to get into it, but I couldn’t with her vocals not sticking out and it starts to get boring towards the end.
10) Fleur East – The queen has arrived to slay everyone with an edgy song that keeps me going with that beat being so god dam good and her vocals thrived to make it my new favourite thing.
11) MARINA – Dam she got wicked vocals and that what makes this song so good and it did have a slow start, but she kept getting stronger and I fallen more in love with this.
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ – I’m not a fan of this with the music is simply not for me and I will gladly be giving this a miss with it being a dud in my eyes.
13) ILIRA – I’m shaking my head with this effort and the music is so generic and the vocals aren’t that good with the lyrics being more repetitive than enjoyable.
14) ROSALÍA – Is there any positives in this song and I’m searching for them, but Dora the Explorer can’t help me with it being laughable bad with her vocals and those weird music sounds.
15) Lizzo – We have good music wait actually it is amazing music with it being a banger and she has a fantastic voice and that tune is a banger and this will be remembered for a long time.
16) Electric Fields – I consider this as good music with a good beat but on the other hand is something I won’t listen to again, but I do love her voice.
17) Greyson Chance – This was a quick turn off with that beat already driving my heading and it is so boring and bland and I would rather sleep then sit through this.
18) RIKA – Dam this is a fantastic bop that I admire, and her voice is so good to listen to and I can’t resist to move my hands around and that is a sign of a great entry.
19) Weathers – The music is not bad and the singer is going in a different direction which I’m not liking and it was all a mess with nothing working together here.
20) CLC – The title explains my opinion of this song and their voices don’t sound good and the beat is all over the place and it’s so annoying.
21) Au/Ra – She got a nice voice, but the song is doing nothing for me with the music not at a standard and I’m just more confused about it.
22) Bring Me The Horizon – I needed this power entry that has me all hyped up with the energy being a driving force and his voice is so powerful.
23) Marie-Mai – Okay I got a banger of an entry right here and I never thought I would love something as this with the build up working perfectly and I can see myself partying to this.
24) Ben Hazlewood – I’m sorry but this didn’t go anywhere with the same beat and is so forgettable and I wish it was better but there is nothing to improve of.
25) Matoma – This catchy beat came out of nowhere and rocked my life with how I am pumping along and is a nice change and I enjoy that.
26) Openside – What a let down we have here, and it was down to that music which I can’t take doing the same beats over and over.
27) Austin Mahone – Seriously is this the best he got because my god it is so generic and not original in the slightest and it is very repetitive and creepy sounding.
28) LION BABE – I’m sorry but I can’t believe this is it because it is the same tune being played and the singer has little energy and I’m already done with it.
29) The Blue Stones – The rock element is visible and is honestly good and I do like it, but I don’t know if I would listen to it again.
30) ROZES – The screaming effect is a put off straight away and you have a brilliant voice that I love but that screaming is a mark down in my books.
31) Raja Kumari – Yeah I know straight away that this is not for me with the beat being too repetitive and her rapping being too out of control.
1892 days 13 hours ago
AlanDuncan
27) Austin Mahone – TOOT. This was good I dont care what people SAY.
28) LION BABE – BOOT. I like their imagine but this song sucks.
29) The Blue Stones – NOOT. It's like soft rock but so generic.
30) ROZES – TOOT. Unlike Ryan I think the screaming put this song from noot to toot.
31) Raja Kumari – BOOT. Em this was a shit ending.
1892 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
05) Gabriella - Production is ok but the singer is nothing special. It's not worthy of my player.

06) LYRA - I sort of like it but it's not quite everything I wanted it to be.

07) Matt Nathanson - Maybe I'm stubborn or living in the past but I enjoyed this one.

08) Iveta Mukuchyan - Production felt fun enough but was ruin by the singer, she didn't do it for me.

09) AVEC - I was simply underwhelmed by this.

10) Fleur East - Player Worthy…I tried submitting this and already had it on my player <3

11) MARINA - Meh this was boring and does nothing for me.

12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - well if this doesn't hit bottom 5 I will be shocked

13) ILIRA - Screams Insanity? Anyhow I enjoyed it, player worthy :)
1892 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
14) ROSALÍA - well this got annoying pretty quick, also boring

15) Lizzo - Player worthy thus already on my player <3

16) Electric Fields - Good start to it but sort of got ruined as it went on. Mixed feelings on this one cause it gets good again. Don't care for her not gonna live forever bit.

17) Greyson Chance - His new one Shut up is much better, this one doesn't do it for me.

18) RIKA - Not really enjoying this one, not much to enjoy here.

19) Weathers - Yes love it! Pretty sure I liked their last entry as well. It sticks out from the rest in a very good way. Player Worthy.
1892 days 10 hours ago
onemanarmy
20) CLC - I miss TLC, the non English parts were much better than the cheesy lame English parts but likely just cause I don't know what they're saying. This was just dumb.

21) Au/Ra - I have yet to get into any of her material but I liked the verses on this just hated the production on the chorus.

22) Bring Me The Horizon - I have Follow You on my player <3 I'm digging this, they do have better but this is solid compared to many others in this contest.

23) Marie-Mai - French Canadian is not my thing, the language ruins the whole song for me. Production was alright though.

24) Ben Hazlewood - Yawn, his voice is sort of Vanilla and the production is just boring.
1892 days 10 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Destra Garcia ~ Was definitely hoping for a standout chorus, but it didn't really happen. It was an ok quirky song, but Lucy was definitely her peak. Fun start tho.
Nicole Miler ~ Maan, do I wish this lived up to the potential it had - I liked the hauntingness of the pre-chorus, but what follows is just...weird. There were no real highlights here.
BLAYA ~ She sounds like she's bossing me around, trying to get me to do my chores. Its alright but a little one-note...unsure if I'll remember it.
Dami Im ~ Whilst a very meaningful song, why has she and her powerful vocal been wasted on it? Just sounds like any other unoriginal 90s/00s ballad. Sorry Dami...we know what you're capable of really.
Gabriella ~ I mean. the first verse was bad, thank god the chorus came in and had at least SOMETHING about it. It flows well overall, easily the most solid effort up to now.
LYRA ~ I really like her vocal! A bit like the last song, the verses didn;t set a lot in stone, but the chorus is pretty cool. A lil formulaic, but a decent listen all the same.
Matt Nathanson ~ Oh looord how vanilla, and yet I enjoyed this far more than I thought I would. Nothing original about it - theres probs about 30 like this that play at work - but his voice is nice. The whole song is just nice. Is nice enough for points? w8nsee xo
Iveta Mukuchyan ~ I never did get the LoveWave hype, but I appreciate that she always lays on a production. Iveta and Dami together again also! This one is fun, and while EDM drops are probably getting overdone, I still kinda like them. Not in love with it, still cool tho.
AVEC ~ OWW I'm digging this, like her vocal and the buildup. Think a bit more could have been done with the chorus, but w/e I'm sold overall.
Fleur East ~ Did not know she had a new release out, yknow! Ugh its annoyingly GOOD, especially in dat chorus. Possible contender for her second W? Meybz meybz. Very catchy.
MARINA ~ Although I've always found her soo weird, I can't deny she has some interestig vocal tones. I kid of enjoyed the more ethnopop feel to this, and [unusual for a song of this tempo] it held my interest well. Cute!
DIAMOND PLATINUMZ ~ For a rap song to do remotely well in TSC, there'd really have to be a good proportion of participants into the genre, which to my knowledge, there really aren't. This isn't BAD, but there's too much fkin autotune. Sounds like it SHOULD be a chilled summer jam.
ILIRA ~ In terms of the lyrics - not my thing AT all, but i cannot deny, that chorus is pretty good [and was unexpected]. Its alreet, just a bit cheap.
ROSALIA ~ Sack your producer. Too many random Spanish phrases flung out willy nilly, not enough .. song. Might be for others, but natforme.
Lizzo ~ Starting to hear this on the radio!  Wasn't sure at first listen, but its significantly grown on me, REALLY loving the vintage disco in the track. Probably may get her her long awaited W, and I'd be fine if it did. Dunno whats going on wth her vocal in the verses, mind. .. .
Electric Fields ~ I'm actually surprised this didn't get through [despite actually stanning the kings, Sheppard...] as it bears resemblance to Toy by Netta for me. Not THAT keen on the verses, but the chorus is hugely worth waiting for. Will do well.
Greyson Chance ~ From a typical stance, this song is more up my alley BUT... the lyrics seem to worsen as the song goes on, and the chorus isnt as strong as it could be. There's also a lot of swearing... not into it.
RIKA ~ Its fine, but its just so painfully generic and unmemorable imo.
Weathers ~ His vocal is super familiar, but I can't think who he reminds me of. Ooooh its angsty, nice change in pace. Most deffs here for this overall.
CLC ~ Definitely not the kpop for me, sorryyy. Very twee and cheapish. Funky backing beat though.
AU/RA ~ Abit like Panic Room, it might sound better when Camelphat  get their hands on it [and I'm not even crazy into them!] As it is, issa no...very weird and dull chorus, and just how does one 'stay emoji'?
Bring Me The Horizon ~ I got bored of this if I'm honest, its a FINE song, I just wish the chorus took off that bit more. Pop-punk in general is a genre I struggle with due to jarring vocals and lack of real oomph usually.
Marie-Mai ~ LOL, Felix ensuring we're fully exposed, and to never forget her existence :P It has a very cool chorus, but its probably among her weaker ones for me. Still infinitely superior to COBRA.
Ben Hazlewood ~ Another one of those 'now whoo does he remind me of?' songs. I like a surprising chorus, pretty cool overall.
Matoma ~ Wowww, nice hook to this one. Real bop.
Openside ~ Ayyy synth hii! I liked this one, it grew as it went on. Pretty good sonwgriting, edm and synth, not much not to like here.
Austin Mahone ~ New Jack Swing is back?! xD I expected to hate this but it actually seemed to grow on me? Issa bit [lot] dated though, and as theres some real quality coming thru, I'm unsure if it'll get points...we'll see.
LION BABE ~ Really not keen on this, the vocals are completely off in ratio to the backing track. Poor production.
The Blue Stones ~ A littleee gappier than it shoud have been, just making it slightly harder to get into. Its overall a well executed song for the genre though, and a nice change in pace...pretty good, punchy.
ROZES ~ Damn heck of a lot of strength in the chorus. For my usual taste its a little slow, but its the chorus that saves this from being boring, and 'makes' the song overall. Good vocal too.
Raja Kumari ~ This a no.
1892 days 10 hours ago
onemanarmy
25) Matoma - Production on the chorus sucks but the rest was ok.

26) Openside - oooh I was surprised to like this as much as I do, Player Worthy? I think so.

27) Austin Mahone - I do have a song of his on my player but that was a very rare thing, this one isn't very good.

28) LION BABE - I was listening to this on Tuesday night thinking this would be here and here it is. I personally like it and had added it to my player.

29) The Blue Stones - It's player worthy and I quite liked it

30) ROZES - She has soooo much better than this, this didn’t do much for me.

31) Raja Kumari - Player Worthy and already on my player <3 Great finish.
1892 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
01) Destra Garcia - 'Show Off' - kind of super catchy. good start!
02) Nicole Millar - 'Tremble' - this was nice, but it was missing something for me
03) BLAYA - 'Faz Gostoso' - kinda went through one ear and out the other
04) Dami Im - 'Dreamer' - it’s very pretty! but I don’t think it’ll be good enough for me to rank it
05) Gabriella - 'On Cherche Encore (Never Get Enough)' - hmmm not quite there for me.
06) LYRA - 'Falling' - i really liked it in the beginning but it started falling for me
07) Matt Nathanson - 'Used To Be’ - generic pop that i like!
08) Iveta Mukuchyan - 'Armenian Girls' - okay, fierce AF!
09) AVEC - 'Under Water’- sounds so peaceful and love her voice
10) Fleur East - 'Favourite Thing' - my favorite thing about this song was when it ended
11) MARINA - 'Handmade Heaven' - this is a bop and a half. so peaceful to listen to
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - 'African Beauty' - i was vibing with this, but it didn’t stick
13) ILIRA - 'Get Off My D!ck' - catchy but not catchy enough to get points for me
14) ROSALÍA - 'MALAMENTE' - kinda bland for me
15) Lizzo - 'Juice' - okay iconic LOL
16) Electric Fields - '2000 and Whatever' - sounds nice but kinda went past me
17) Greyson Chance - 'Twenty One' - the kind of music i like!
18) RIKA - 'Wanna Know' - pretty good, but feels like a middle of the pack song to me
19) Weathers - 'The Night is Calling' - thought i would really like this but it proved me   wrong
20) CLC - 'No' - have a soft spot for kpop. no low-key sounds like now.
21) Au/Ra - 'Emoji' - it’s mehhhhh wish it had something more
22) Bring Me The Horizon - 'medicine' - i liked the song but i hate the video
23) Marie-Mai - 'Exister' - soooo tranquile and boppy at the same time
24) Ben Hazlewood - 'Drive On' - love the passion in this song
25) Matoma - 'Sunday Morning' - ugh love the passion in this too, this is gonna be so hard
26) Openside - 'Character Flaws' - this song is me
27) Austin Mahone - 'Why Don't We’ - a solid song
28) LION BABE - 'The Wave' - just not my jam
29) The Blue Stones - 'Black Holes' - solid song among other really strong songs
30) ROZES - 'Halfway There' - love her voice!
31) Raja Kumari - 'Shook' - was not shook
1892 days 8 hours ago
Josh742
01) Destra Garcia- diiid not find this Torture funny but if Cupcakke can win I believe in this one doing very well...
02) Nicole Millar- nice change in pace from last song. Thiiis builds from relaxing to semi-annoying. Sounds like chipmunks 
03) BLAYA- the quality of her voice is not pleasant, love the language, but rapping not good at all
04) Dami Im- lyric cringe lol such a beautiful voice and love the piano playing...why cant she sing something less basic??? brings D1sgrace to Whole Family!!! At least the chorus is semi-tolerable...gospelly
05) Gabriella- immediately reminds me of a black horse and a cherry tree in French and thank god the chorus is English. this is a lot better than the last 5 songs but that's not saying much since the last 5 songs were HORRIBLE
06) LYRA- i can get behind her voice. i can get behind the production + lyrics. wish Chorus had more OOMPH . It's a slow crawl to nowhere
07) Matt Nathanson- good voice badbadbadbad lyrics (he would get along with Dam Im- both super basic. there's too much trash like this pollut1ng youtube. Oh no he's doing the woah oh ohs
08) Iveta Mukuchyan- very world market. Chorus beat is GOOD and var1ety ofinstruments some less tolerable than others. Voice as an instrument is annoying but good
09) AVEC- attention-grabbing beginning..... the build up/chorus i wish was less acoustic more subtle electro/ also wish her voice was a little less average
10) Fleur East-I'm not interested in the lyrics at all...soooo empty. G00d voice wasted imo. production is pretty average too. Als0-- t00 many nananananas
11) MARINA- safe choice but marina is jut so good in everything she sings... i feel like she's getting full of herself though and delivering lower-quality work with too much focus on aesthetics but i have high hopes for the new album
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ-my eardrums hurt from the product10n/ and the guy's voice is too processed then they add in the chipmunks and lalala's as if that's going to save this wreckage
13) ILIRA-lyrics are bignope soooooo shallow. But the chorus isn't bad 
14) ROSALÍA-a lot slower progression than I expected.... I kind of like the restraint though it is a very boring song
15) Lizzo- production's disc0000 feel is s000 good, nice quality 2 her voiiiice..... i dont like the talk-singing though. Overall i dont want to listen to this again because it is not musical enough...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok i;ve. Taken my extra strength Tylenol immediate release....time to continue
--------------------------------------------------------------------
16) Electric Fields- that voice effect is kinda creative but what even lol i like the electro aspects... the lyrics are stupid though his voice is pretty strong and has a lot of different sounds to it
17) Greyson Chance- I love the sound effects in this one and the lyrics are sad. I like that this wasn't a sensory-overload. Could do without the random voices but it definitely adds atmosphere to the song
18) RIKA- generic song...but it follows the formula and remains Just Decent. Better than a lot of garbage in this contest
19) Weathers- this is more up my alley.... some parts are a little jarring and too shouty but overall i like this one a lot. Songs like this are the reason I endure listening to garbage entry after garbage entry. So thank you :) will be adding this to my playlist
20) CLC- shallow, annoyingly stupid. The chorus is so grating but it is better than I expected???
21) Au/Ra- i liked panic room by her a lot.... this should be interesting..... nice deep voice. Horrible lyrics!!!!! But the chorus is redeeming/haunting
22) Bring Me The Horizon- I'm dreading pressing play on this one.... his voice is less loud than i thought it would be. I thought they were a scream o band. Still not my cup o tea
23) Marie-Mai- i embrace the softness.... please dont get loud please please please. Ok it;s not disappointing. The part where it picks up is pretty g00d/not as abrasive as i feared it would be
24) Ben Hazlewood- let's see whatcha got bennn. Is he speaking english? The transitions are really weird/unnatural/premature. I'm not a big fan of the chorus either
25) Matoma- liking the tone of her voice..... liking the pick up in the beat..... chorus is garbage probably due to the generic DJ production and the ending gets messy
26) Openside- ok I'm loving this. Nice voice and one of the best productions yet. This deserves to do reallllly well!!! Seems very old school TSC--before the cupcakkocalypse. Not 2 mention the music video is a masterpiece though that wont be part of my Grad1ng Cr1ter1a....
27) Austin Mahone- weird opening...sweet voice.... i could get behind this if the chorus was a little less basic
28) LION BABE-discoooooy production with lots of cool sound effects..... and OK voice. But lacking substance. Terrible lyrics
29) The Blue Stones- oooh this has momentum!!!!! It goes a little hard but his voice is smoky and sexy and soulful
30) ROZES- she sings in a dumb way but the chorus is pretty strong. Doesn't dig as deep as it thinks it does though-- just cause you holler something doesn't make it profound 
31) Raja Kumari-cool opening but it quickly regresses as soon as she starts basic rapping
1892 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Destra Garcia - 'Show Off' The vibe is ok, but it's a little to of a joke to take it serious. But it's catchy, after a few listens people are surely enjoying it.
02) Nicole Millar - 'Tremble' First minute is quite promising, all of a sudden a potential good song is ruined by a stupid beat that has absolutely no match with the rest of the song.
03) BLAYA - 'Faz Gostoso' I really like Portuguese language. The song is maybe the most normal so far, but it's quite cheap.
04) Dami Im - 'Dreamer' A cute song made to impress with voice. I can't say I was moved by anything in this song, but it may have a chance if what comes up is disastrous.
05) Gabriella - 'On Cherche Encore (Never Get Enough)' It has some interesting parts, but it lacks a lot to call it good. It's ok.
06) LYRA - 'Falling' The voice is interesting. Nothing amazing otherwise, but not a bad song.
07) Matt Nathanson - 'Used To Be' Pleasant voice. Nothing that I found being similar to either folk or rock and roll. The song is pretty nice, easy listening and pleasant enough, it has a good structure.
08) Iveta Mukuchyan - 'Armenian Girls' Very chaotic, it's really messy. And I didn't enjoy this type of mess.
09) AVEC - 'Under Water' This is pretty smooth and deep. It progresses nicely and is very appealing, maybe how a modern radio song should sound.
10) Fleur East - 'Favourite Thing' It's actually not bad at all, pretty catchy, but it could have reached a bigger moment.
11) MARINA - 'Handmade Heaven' Her voice is pretty annoying. The song has some interesting parts, but overally is quite messy.
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - 'African Beauty' Excepting the unicity of listening to a new language and that accent, the song sounds pretty amateurish, repetitive and boring.
13) ILIRA - 'Get Off My D!ck' The lyrics are a little too much for me. So she's frustrated. Nice vocals, the overall vibe is more than decent, the chorus though is in a little bit of discordance.
14) ROSALÍA - 'MALAMENTE' I don't see why she got so many prizes, it has absolutely nothing special. Maybe it was the only alternative song in the region.
15) Lizzo - 'Juice' A little bit of oldy is welcome right now. The rythm is a little monotone though, the vocals are interesting. It's ok.
16) Electric Fields - '2000 and Whatever' I think they've tried too hard, it's hard to dig it. I like different, but this is too much.
17) Greyson Chance - 'Twenty One' It's chill, it's ok. It hasn't got something truly interesting.
18) RIKA - 'Wanna Know' I'm just glad is over, 3 minutes and a half of absolutely nothing.
19) Weathers - 'The Night is Calling' Truly expecting a rock song, it was a big dissapointment, especially that the song is weak.
20) CLC - 'No' The title just describes my conclusion for this song.
21) Au/Ra - 'Emoji' Good vocals, otherwise, the song is just weak, totally uninteresting.
22) Bring Me The Horizon - 'medicine' It's sad that everybody is going an as commercial sound as possible. This is waaay weaker than their last entry. Where are the screams?!
23) Marie-Mai - 'Exister' Promising start, nice voice, than it's all done with the dance chorus. I was hoping for a ballad to be sincere.
24) Ben Hazlewood - 'Drive On' It has some power. It's nothing amazing, but after many entries, it is something reaching my interest.
25) Matoma - 'Sunday Morning' It's more decent than most of the entries, the instrumental is quite nice.
26) Openside - 'Character Flaws' Smooth voice. Oldy vibes, I like it so far. The chorus is quite weak. The general sound is ok, nothing truly interesting.
27) Austin Mahone - 'Why Don't We' The instrumental just doesn't match his voice, it would have worked better other style. Otherwise the song is not bad at all.
28) LION BABE - 'The Wave' This kind of music just bores me.
29) The Blue Stones - 'Black Holes' Pretty trashy. I'll admit that this kind of trash doesn't bother me. But the song is pretty flat, nothing exciting.
30) ROZES - 'Halfway There' It's pretty powerful and motivational. The sound is clearly nice, I think it will do good.
31) Raja Kumari - 'Shook' Certainly not for me. Didn't hate it.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!