This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 339 FINAL

Topic » TSC 339 FINAL

1907 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Live show brought to you by Alexeh23 and the results show will be taken care of by yours truly, Ms. Bibi.

Happy 2019, TSC Family, WE'RE BACK!
1907 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23
Happy 2019! The live show will be starting in just over 15 minutes.
1907 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
Tonight's Running Order
01) Destra Garcia
02) Nicole Millar
03) BLAYA
04) Dami Im
05) Gabriella
06) LYRA
07) Matt Nathanson
08) Iveta Mukuchyan
09) AVEC
10) Fleur East
11) MARINA
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ
13) ILIRA
14) ROSALÍA
15) Lizzo
16) Electric Fields
17) Greyson Chance
18) RIKA
19) Weathers
20) CLC
21) Au/Ra
22) Bring Me The Horizon
23) Marie-Mai
24) Ben Hazlewood
25) Matoma
26) Openside
27) Austin Mahone
28) LION BABE
29) The Blue Stones
30) ROZES
31) Raja Kumari
1907 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Destra Garcia - 'Show Off'

Kicking off TSC 2019 is Trinidadian Destra Garcia, a singer and songwriter of soca music also known as Queen of Bachanal apparently. A past TSC winner, Destra will be hoping to reach similar heights with "Show Off".

"Go down go down, go down go down, go down go down, go down go down, now jiggle it, jiggle it, jiggle it, jiggle it."
1907 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
Destra AND Raja?

how am I supposed to tell which one is scott?
1907 days 9 hours ago
adeleadele
01) Destra Garcia- What a open to the TSC 2019 season LOL! I really enjoy Soca music so no surprise i really enjoy this! It's not at "Big girl now" level, but still a fun opener and entry! AND THAT VIDEO LOL MY WIG!
1907 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Nicole Millar - 'Tremble'

Nicole Millar is a Canadian-born Australian electronic and indie-pop singer-songwriter. She's a new name to TSC, making her debut with "Tremble".

"Caught up in your turbulence, gasping for your air and we float."
1907 days 9 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) Destra Garcia – this one sounded a bit like it was a theme song for some shit TV show, yikes tbh
1907 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
01. Destra Garcia: LMAO such a iconic way to open this contest. I usually a fan of trainwreck but I wasn't feeling this at all. The more this goes on the more I feel annoyed
1907 days 9 hours ago
adeleadele
02) Nicole Millar- We stan a Canadian! Ok not strong verses, but waiting too see where it goes. Ok did not like where it went. The drop sounds so basic, heard it all before. Quite bad honestly.
1907 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) BLAYA - 'Faz Gostoso'
.be

BLAYA is the stage name of Karla Rodrigues, a singer and dancer born in Brazil and based in Portugal. She's also making her TSC debut, here with her smash hit in Portugal "Faz Gostoso".

"That's why he does not get married, and it's dangerous in my house." (Google Translate may have messed that one up a little...)
1907 days 9 hours ago
TheGoodMan
02) Nicole Millar – I had this on my list once upon a time, I’m not sure it’s aged as well as I thought it would, but it certainly builds nicely, that thingy that sounds like a cat annoys me in this though
1907 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
02. Nicole Millar:  I liked the beginning then it became a lot noisy so like nope . Overall I feel it's a very overprocessed song, with lot of annoying sounds. I am quite confident this will do well though.
1907 days 9 hours ago
adeleadele
03) BLAYA- It's quite good overall! A bit generic, but i enjoyed it! Not sure if it would get points considering there is 31 songs.
1907 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Dami Im - 'Dreamer'

We don't get many artists with North Korean roots in TSC! Two time TSC winner Dami Im is next, a South Korean-Australian singer who is perhaps best known for representing Australia at Eurovision 2017. Here, she makes her sixth solo appearance with "Dreamer".

"I'm not a puppet who moves with your hand, I'm not that woman who begs for command."
1907 days 9 hours ago
TheGoodMan
03) BLAYA – this would have benefitted with some kinda tempo or key change, it stayed in its lane where it needed to bop off more

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!