This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 339 FINAL

Topic » TSC 339 FINAL

1926 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
05) Gabriella : This is a complex one. I quite appreciate the chorus but the rest of the song , the drop is quite good , but I feel like the verses are a bit plain and empty. Overall it's okay
1926 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
31 songs, blimey!! sorry im watching masterchef!!
1926 days 23 hours ago
Arris
LMAO wow this tsc is long af
1926 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
09) AVEC- Sounds very familiar! Quite good overall possible winner?
1926 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
06) LYRA: The first song of the night I can safely say I like. Good vocals, nice flow which helps not making zone out. Maybe i expected something more from the chorus, because I feel It didn't went all in, but it's really a small thing. Solid pick.
1926 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Fleur East - 'Favourite Thing'

Fleur East is an English singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer and fitness model who competed on the second series of The X Factor in 2005 as part of the girl group Addictiv Ladies, before returning as a solo artist in 2014 and becoming the runner-up. Fleur is the 3rd TSC winner of the night, as "Sax" stormed the competition back in TSC 225. She'll be hoping that "Favourite Thing" will make it 2 for 2.

"Put down your credit cards, kisses are better than caviar."
1926 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
10) Fleur East- Did not even know they had new music out tbh. I enjoyed it at first, but it dragged and i got uninterested. Its good, but doubt it would get points from me.
1926 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) MARINA - 'Handmade Heaven'

MARINA, full name Marina Diamandis, previously known as Marina and the Diamonds, is a Welsh singer and songwriter. She's no stranger to the TSC stage, having made 8 previous solo appearances and winning twice, but makes her first appearance under her new aggressive, mononymous stage name with "Handmade Heaven".

"I envy the spiders, the squirrels and seeds, they all find their way automatically."
1926 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
07) Matt Nathanson: I wanted to like this, but I feel like it’s a bit generic. Like it just completely passes me by. It's like one of those song similar to  other 100
1926 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
11) MARINA- Dead at the capitlization of the next 4 songs! Her music has been a hit or miss from me, but this one i quite enjoy! Perhaps to some it could be boring, but for me its relaxing!
1926 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - 'African Beauty'

DIAMOND PLATNUMZ, full name Nasibu Abdul Juma, is a Tanzanian bongo flava recording artist and dancer. He has had several hit songs including "Number One", which ironically failed to hit that mark in any country or realm anywhere. He's making his TSC debut with "African Beauty".

"Girl I been looking for you, I think I might just find her, in Africa."
1926 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
08) Iveta Mukuchyan : I feel a bit underwhelmed this, I do like the rhytm and I appreciate for being modern but I expected idk something else. The trumpet (?) added in the chorus was completely uneccessary. This might be a strong contender for the w.
1926 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ- " is a Tanzanian bongo flava recording artist and dancer" oh dear. Well we need a last place in the contest right? Bad autotuned vocals, weak generic production, cringy af lyrics, a complete disaster.
1926 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) ILIRA - 'Get Off My D!ck'

Swiss-German-Albanian-Kosovar singer Ilira Gashi, known as just ILIRA, is continuing the angry name streak. Born to Kosovar-Albanian parents, raised in Switzerland and living in Germany, she has more nationalities than she has songs at this point, but she'll be hoping that her TSC debut, "Get Off My D!ck", will make a good first impression.

"I don't know where to go so don't tell me that I should know."
1926 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
09 )Avec- Hello Dallas. This is really good.Everything just works here, from the drop to the beat, but the chorus is really good. Hope it slays

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!