This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 339 FINAL

Topic » TSC 339 FINAL

1920 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
18) RIKA- Seems a bit weak in this very strong contest, not bad at all, i was not bored, just needed a bit more of a punch for it too reach getting points level.
1920 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
15) Lizzo: Quite like the rhytm, not a groundbreaking entry but this had my ass moved. Solid
1920 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
19) Weathers- Generic Boy Band Alternative song. His vocals are awful and the song was painful to get through. Awful.
1920 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
20) CLC - 'No'

CLC is a South Korean girl group formed in 2015, consisting of seven members. Their first entry, "Hobgoblin", finished in 13th place back in TSC 282, but its legacy lived on, and they're back with "No" hoping for better things.

"Just because I wear tight pants and have long hair, do I seem old?"
1920 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
21) Au/Ra - 'Emoji'

Au/Ra is the stage name of Jamie Lou Stenzel, an Ibiza-born Antiguan-German-American singer and songwriter who rose to prominence with the CamelPhat version of her song "Panic Room", which appeared in TSC before charting, reaching a respectable 7th place. She's back now for her third solo appearance with "Emoji".

"Even if your screen name's fake, drop a pin in Google Maps, 'cause I won't go there anyway."
1920 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
CLC- Missed TSC K-Pop <3 Heard much better K-Pop songs, but this was still a fun entry overall!
1920 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
16) Electric Field: So this was almost picked to represemt australia ? I really don't like this: ye it's modern but this is all over the place. And what is it with that sound in the beginnign that keeps appearing. This song is so weird so disjointed and so out of place lol
1920 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
21) Au/Ra- Plz don't name your song "Emoji" Jesus Christ. Honestly its not bad, questionable choice of a lyric "emoji", but beyond that its ok? a bit boring.
1920 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
22) Bring Me The Horizon - 'medicine'

Bring Me The Horizon are an English rock band from Sheffield, formed in 2004. They are also making their third TSC appearance this edition, after finishing in 9th back in TSC 302. They'll be hoping "medicine" can get an even better result.

"Some people are a lot like clouds, you know, 'cause life's so much brighter when they go."
1920 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
17) Greyson Chance - 'Twenty One': The song was literally boring until like the drop in the chorus, that was quite an highlight. But then it went back to being boring lol.
1920 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
22) Bring Me The Horizon- Interesting Music video :/ Ok nasty music video, disturbing actually. I only judge the song, so the song itself is a generic rock song and not my taste. Next!
1920 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
23) Marie-Mai - 'Exister'

Marie-Mai Bouchard, known professionally as Marie-Mai, is a Canadian singer from Quebec who was also the voice actress of Smurfette in the French-Canadian versions of The Smurfs 1 AND 2. Versatility is key. "Exister" is her fifth appearance in TSC, her best result in the past coming last year with "Empire", which got 3rd. Will it be fifth time lucky?

"The power to rise, words engraved for eternities, that's what I'll leave."
1920 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
18) RIKA: Nice production, solid voice, good progression, amazing chorus.One of the best of the night so far.
1920 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
23) Marie-Mai- Love the French! A interesting song overall, really enjoyed the chorus! I think the chorus is stronger than the verses, but i still enjoyed the whole song! Could get points!
1920 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
24) Ben Hazlewood - 'Drive On'

Ben Hazlewood is an Australian singer-songwriter who grew up in New Zealand. At his TSC debut, his song "Paint Me Black" achieved 2nd place, and will be hoping to do one better with "Drive On".

"Can you come and find me? I'm alone."

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!