This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 339 FINAL

Topic » TSC 339 FINAL

1920 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
13) ILIRA- THE SONG TITLE LOL! It's a cute little bop, generic but the lyrics make up for it. Nice song!
1920 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
14) ROSALÍA - 'MALAMENTE'

ROSALÍA is a Spanish singer and songwriter known for her modern interpretations of flamenco music. SHe has crossed language boundaries are receiving praise from international influencers such as THE Dua Lipa and THE Kourtney Kardashian. Her song "Malamente" won two Latin Grammys last year for Best Alternative Song and Best Urban Fusion/Performance, which hopefully puts her in good stead for her TSC debut.

"That little broken glass, I felt how it creaked, before it fell to the ground, I already knew it was breaking."
1920 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
10) Fleaur East: Not feeling this one. The vocals put me off and the song is really bland and boring.
1920 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
14) ROSALÍA- I wanted to like it, i don't think i do much though :/ I like the clapping sounds in the song, and the dark vibe is nice. But i think a bop would suit her better. Decent.
1920 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) Lizzo - 'Juice'

American rapper and singer Melissa Jefferson, best known by her stage name Lizzo, is here to stop the angry name streak and spread self love. She's making her fifth appearance in TSC, after two 3rd places and a 5th place in the past, with "Juice", which has been described as a "self-esteem boosting anthem".

"No I'm not a snack at all, look baby I'm the whole damn meal."
1920 days 1 hour ago
adeleadele
15) Lizzo- A fun 80s throwback song! A very likable artist with a unique music video! I could see this winning, but depends!
1920 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
16) Electric Fields - '2000 and Whatever'

Electric Fields are an Aboriginal Australian electronic music duo made up of vocalist Zaachariaha Fielding and pianist and producer Michael Ross. They are best known for their participation in Australia Decides in an attempt to represent Australia at Eurovision 2019. They came 2nd, just missing out, but will be hoping to do one better with "2000 and Whatever".

"Look up from the paranoid place, we're spinning in 'n' outer space, Anangu to Istanbul."
1920 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ : This is nice and so catchy. It kinda loses on me as the song goes on but I still appreciate this.
1920 days 1 hour ago
adeleadele
16) Electric Fields- A fun bop! A extremely unique song and well written! The chorus could be stronger, but still a really good song!
1920 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
17) Greyson Chance - 'Twenty One'

Greyson Chance is an American singer, songwriter and pianist, who gained popularity back in 2010 for his cover of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" when he was just 13. He's appeared in TSC once before, finishing in just 23rd, so is back for revenge with "Twenty One".

"Let's take another fall for a pretty boy, he puts a spell on me."
1920 days 1 hour ago
adeleadele
17) Greyson Chance- Questionable lyrics, and very very boring. Not good
1920 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
18) RIKA - 'Wanna Know'

RIKA is a half Indian, half-Serbian pop singer and songwriter, born and raised in London. She signed to Virgin EMI Records at just 17 years old and has been hailed "a pop culture powerhouse in the making". She'll be making her TSC debut with "Wanna Know".

"I don't wanna know if you're thinking bout her or me, waiting all alone, feeling it got me weak."
1920 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
13) ILIRA : I really like her voice and I really aapreciate the progression of the song, the chorus slays.
1920 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
14) ROSALÍA : I WISH BAGDAD was choosen instead of this as it’s my fav from her. Nice verses bad chorus. Dunno what to do about this,
1920 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
19) Weathers - 'The Night is Calling'

Weathers is an American rock band from Los Angeles, fronted by Cameron Boyer. They're making their return to TSC after finishing in 11th place back in edition 264, with the song "The Night is Calling".

"How could you kiss me with a mouth of a snake? I feel the poison making my body shake."

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!