This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 339 FINAL

Topic » TSC 339 FINAL

1927 days ago
LiukBB
03 Blaya: Didn’t like the first 10-15 seconds then the song explodes, and especially the chorus snaps. Not the most original song but quite nice for what it is.
1927 days ago
TheGoodMan
04) Dami Im – LOL this was an actual flop from the Aus Decides show, not good
1927 days ago
adeleadele
04) Dami Im- Queen! I don't think this will do well in the contest considering its a live performance. This started as a slow beautiful ballad, then turned a bit upbeat (Acoustic upbeat) Ok honestly i love this, this will flop, but i love this <3
1927 days ago
Alexeh23
05) Gabriella - 'On Cherche Encore (Never Get Enough)'

Gabriella Laberge, best known as just Gabriella, is a Quebecois singer, songwriter and violinist, who came to popularity amongst the Eurovision community this year for her appearance in Destination Eurovision 2019. Her song, "On cherche encore (Never Get Enough)" was a fan favourite even though it failed to qualify - will it be a fan favourite here too?

"So futile celebrity, overexposed ego, trucidate will be my aura, I want my privacy crypto-monetized." (Google Translate has definitely messed this one up a little.)
1927 days ago
adeleadele
05) Gabriella- We stan another Canadian! Also NF Reject so im prob biased cuz im a eurovision stan <3 I stanned this song too, i stan everything about this LOL! So catchy and i love the use of strings! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
1927 days ago
Alexeh23
06) LYRA - 'Falling'

Lyra is an Irish singer and songwriter who refuses to reveal her second name. She caused a minor sensation in Ireland with her song "Emerald", but makes her TSC debut with "Falling" in hope that she'll be doing the opposite on the scoreboard.

"She can fill you with her dirt but it will never be enough, she can bury your heart, she won't bury our love."
1927 days ago
TheGoodMan
05) Gabriella – it’s beyond me how this didn’t get out of it’s semi in DE, it’s a cute pop song, well put together, and the violin adds a lot to it
1927 days ago
adeleadele
06) LYRA- A well produced pop song, also tsc friendly :P I loved that bridge honestly, the chorus could of had more of a punch, but still a nice song!
1927 days ago
TheGoodMan
06) LYRA – the first few bars of the song remind me of that song that’s like 100% reason to remember the name and goes thru all the percents ya know? Anyway it’s nice, it follows that usual cinematic formula, nothing groundbreaking
1927 days ago
Alexeh23
07) Matt Nathanson - 'Used To Be'

Matt Nathanson is an American singer-songwriter whose work is a blend of folk and rock and roll music. He's making his third appearance in TSC after a previous best result of 10th with the song "Used to Be".

"Devil is in the details, he and I get on real good."
1927 days ago
adeleadele
07) Matt Nathanson- The budget music video i cackle! Not bad, but very safe. With a 31 song contest i can see a lot of people putting this on the borderline of points.
1927 days ago
Alexeh23
08) Iveta Mukuchyan - 'Armenian Girls'

Iveta Mukuchyan is an Armenian singer-songwriter, model and actress born in Germany, and the only human being on this Earth actually allowed to speak in songs. She's perhaps best known for her 2016 Eurovision entry "LoveWave", and has returned to TSC once already, finishing in 3rd place. She's hoping to go further this week with "Armenian Girls".

"Even girls of Armenia shed light on the stone." (Google Translate possibly at it again)
1927 days ago
LiukBB
04. Dami I'm: Didn't know we could have sent live version. The song isn't bad, but it's just boring and a bit plain but again I feel this has a big disadvantage by not having the studio version.
1927 days ago
adeleadele
08) Iveta Mukuchyan- "Armenian Girls" MY WIG! The dislikes are from Azerbaijanis :P I really liked this which is shocking since i did not really like her other songs. Might do well, might not but really really enjoyed this!
1927 days ago
Alexeh23
09) AVEC - 'Under Water'

AVEC is an Austrian singer-songwriter who is very difficult to find information about, so I'll just copy and paste her YouTube channel description because it amused me. spacy_​acoust​ic_fol​k_elec​tro_singer​_songw​riter AVEC is SORROW AVEC is LOVE AVEC is BENEATH and ABOVE AVEC is FAITH AVEC is TRUTH AVEC is MY YOUTH AVEC is MAKING HER TSC DEBUT WITH "UNDER WATER".

"But who am I to judge on what's wrong or what's right?"

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!