This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 339 FINAL

Topic » TSC 339 FINAL

1902 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Destra Garcia - A fun start. It's not the best I've heard from the genre, nor from miss Lucy herself, but it's cool. It's gotten me excited for a new year of TSC!
02) Nicole Millar - Production on point. This is serving me 5th place in Melodifestivalen vibes, which TBH isn't a bad thing given the state of this years MF results! I wish there was more of a self-contained chorus as the drop feels like a cop out. It's not bad, but could have used some work.
03) BLAYA - Great first verse. The chorus was nice, but it falls apart a bit after that. I don't mind it but something about it just isn't CLICKING for me the longer I listen.
04) Dami Im - Well, I can say with confidence that Dami won't be a three-time winner!
05) Gabriella - One of my favourites from the French national final. Gabriella is also a TREASURE. The chorus has a great energy, and it doesn't lose steam throughout. I wish she mixed it up a bit in the second verse, but that's my only critique.
06) LYRA - Loving this from the first second. Yup, this is totally up my alley. The chorus didn't have to snap like that. I imagine this would be a contender later in the year, but it's a winner no matter when from me.
07) Matt Nathanson - Very wh*te and heter*sexual (trigger words?). Not a fan.
08) Iveta Mukuchyan - This predictably goes off. It's even better than her last single but I like 'em all.
09) AVEC - Nice, clear voice. This is good but it's also the kind of thing that will probably pass me by after 30 songs. I wish the bridge had more of a gospel vibe to it, but the last chorus delivers the bang that I was craving. This was surprisingly solid.
10) Fleur East - Glad to see Fleur back in the game. It's a lot different from Sax, but I'm digging the tribal vibe. I enjoyed this.
11) MARINA - I was considering sending something from 2015 Marina so thanks a lot for spoiling that. This is quite a different sound for her, but that voice is unmistakable. This is really nice but could have used more of an oomph.
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - Well, this is not good.
13) ILIRA - LMAO I heard this a few weeks ago and have been addicted since. I don't know if I would have had it in me to send this, but it goes off.
14) ROSALÍA - Have heard this. I'm glad we're getting GOOD foreign entries. This is very low-key but it works in a lot of ways. It's really captivating without trying too hard. Thanks for this.
15) Lizzo - As far as Lizzo's discography goes, I'm more of a Water Me kind of guy. This has a great vibe to it, but it's a little overrated in my opinion. But still, it's good.
16) Electric Fields - Congratulations to the winner of the 2019 OGAE Second Chance Contest. Well-deserved! Everyone knows how I feel about this. IT'S A BOP.
17) Greyson Chance - Didn't think I'd like this one, but it warmed on me. I doubt it's strong enough to warrant points, but the chorus was enjoyable.
18) RIKA - This is very Spotify friendly. I was hoping it'd deliver, but it falls into all the same traps that most Spotify friendly tracks do. It's nice, but not worth a download.
19) Weathers - Great 80s vibe. I was hooked from the start, and then the chorus kept me interested. In conclusion I've decided to stan. This was fab.
20) CLC - I'm glad we're starting the year out with a Kpop song that I actually like. This progresses quite nicely, and the chorus delivers a great dance beat. It's a YES from me.
21) Au/Ra - Besides Panic Room, I haven't been the biggest fan of hers. This didn't change my opinion.
22) Bring Me The Horizon - This is the kind of rock song that I can vibe with, though the chorus here sounded a little basic. Not bad though.
23) Marie-Mai - Does she have a bad song? I GUESS NOT. I don't know if I'd rank this above Empire, but it's pretty damn strong. The drop is EVERYTHING.
24) Ben Hazlewood - I like his voice. Oh, the chorus snaps. I did NOT see that coming. I thought I could live without the verses but they definitely set up a mood, and then the chorus swoops in and does the rest of the work. This is solid.
25) Matoma - This one's put me into a bit of a trance. The beat is KILLER. This is very strong.
26) Openside - Interesting. It's a little chaotic, but that's not a bad thing. It's also quite 80s inspired, but it's already been done more successfully this week IMO!
27) Austin Mahone - This is somehow worse than song #12.
28) LION BABE - Her music feels very polarizing, and I'm guessing that's the best way to describe this. It's unexpected, but I totally live for her voice here. The whole thing is infectious.
29) The Blue Stones - This is a pleasant surprise. I really like how the verses plod along; it sustains my interest. The chorus loses me, but it's surely my favourite rock entry of the week!
30) ROZES - This is nice, but overproduced. Those random noises throughout literally THE ENTIRE DAMN SONG are extremely irritating. Let that voice do all the work. The song is also good so they didn't need to throw the kitchen sink at it in the editing room.
31) Raja Kumari - I had high expectations after I Did It, but this let me down. It's a bit too far out in left field for me.
1902 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
so much trouble with tengaged, the security certificates have run out and i can only run it in unsafe mode, hubby not happy!!

01) Destra Garcia – what was that!
02) Nicole Millar – gosh, chipmunks on acid! Didn’t enjoy this.
03) BLAYA – not feeling it, its feels very bitty!
04) Dami Im – it’s a bit insipid, wishy washy!
05) Gabriella – not enjoying the ways shes singing, not liking the instruments.
06) LYRA – it felt a bit one note, it was okay.
07) Matt Nathanson – compared to what ive heard so far, this is okay.
08) Iveta Mukuchyan – not my sort of thing, it was very samey.
09) AVEC – reminded me a bit of mumford and sons, it was okay.
10) Fleur East – I liked her on bake off and im a celeb, but I don’t like her music.
11) MARINA – a bit non plussed, it was okay.
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ – nope, not for me!
13) ILIRA – original title!
14) ROSALÍA – didn’t flow, was a bit choppy!
15) Lizzo – nice disco beat but didn’t like her singing.
16) Electric Fields – this was quite weird, it was okay.
17) Greyson Chance – im struggling to find songs I can give points to!!
18) RIKA – hes cheating!! The rat!! It was okay.
19) Weathers – if only he didn’t swear, it would have got good points!!
20) CLC – gosh, a kpop band might get points!!
21) Au/Ra – has some annoying bits, but its okay.
22) Bring Me The Horizon – whats happened to BMTH? Ive used these, and its really hard to find a song without the f word! This is quite soft, perhaps this is why mini bibs stopped listening to them!
23) Marie-Mai – a bit whispery, it was okay.
24) Ben Hazlewood – a bit whispery, but it was okay. Do wish songs wouldn’t take a break for stuff that isn’t singing!!
25) Matoma – it’s a bit repetitive!
26) Openside – what a waste of a song!
27) Austin Mahone  - mini bibs went to one of his meet and greets a few years ago!! She cringes now!
28) LION BABE – a bit 70s, it was okay. Better without the rapping bit.
29) The Blue Stones – and this wont even make top 20!!
30) ROZES – this sounds very familiar!
31) Raja Kumari – contest started off bad, and ended terribly!!
1902 days 5 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Destra Garcia - The vid made me scream LMFAOOOOOO. This is iconic and I kinda like it. It's a hot mess but still here for it.
02) Nicole Millar - This song meshes up a few different things that I really like. The verses are nice, calm, even mysterious and I live for that, and then that drop, while generic, still gets me every time so I really enjoyed this.
03) BLAYA - It's not groundbreaking at all but it was a nice listen tbh... the chorus is my fave part. It grew on me over the course of the song too, overall pretty good.
04) Dami Im - This was a beautiful performance, but I have to say this is going to flop here because people don't pay much attention to / notice these type of songs that much here. I personally loved this so whew.
05) Gabriella - I really should like this song but I honestly don't. The instrumentals are nice throughout but the song itself isn't doing it for me.
06) LYRA - I enjoyed this overall. Idk how to explain WHY I like it, but I just kinda like everything lol. The bridge especially was a serve.
07) Matt Nathanson - It's a cute little song but not necessarily for me at all. Also idk why 'king sized bed and PhD' makes me cringe but it does.
08) Iveta Mukuchyan - OKAY WTF.... she did NOT have to snap like this. I was not expecting that drop / chorus?! This goes off so much, best song so far.
09) AVEC - It is a nice song but it's not really doing anything for me, she has a pretty voice but I've heard this song repackaged 40012038948573 times before.
10) Fleur East - Why did this have to flop so much? It's such a bop. I live for the vibes of this song and I was thinking 'I'm def gonna send this when TSC starts'.. too late, but still a bop.
11) MARINA - I LOVEEE how calm this song is. It's mesmerizing. I love like everything about this, she snapped with this comeback. Her voice is my FAVEEE.
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - I hate when I can hear the robotic ass autotune voice. The drop was the only thing nice about this. Otherwise this is absolutely horrible.
13) ILIRA - Oh I'm definitely here for this. The chorus is so damn catchy, it's just a cute little bop.
14) ROSALÍA - I know a few people are dragging this but I LOVEEE this song. It's like so effortless and just kinda like chill, I love when she says 'malamente'. The entire song is just soo good.
15) Lizzo - Ugh Lizzo is a legend. I'm glad she's getting more recognition. I do agree that this song may be a little overrated but I'm expecting this to win or be in top 3 tbh...
16) Electric Fields - Now THIS is excellence. Like idk how a song could be so perfect. The chorus is definitely my favourite of my song, I just love how they produced the 'foreverrr'.
17) Greyson Chance - This was enjoyable for me tbh. I like his voice especially. This would be nice to listen to while just chilling.
18) RIKA - Tell me how I knew this would be a bop. The chorus could be a lot stronger but it's really melodic and nice so I like it overall.
19) Weathers - I kinda like this... I wish the chorus went harder. But I love the vibe of it regardless. Some parts are questionable but nice overall.
20) CLC - Okay wtf this was a serve... The SASS.... I'm so here for it. That blonde girl rapping slayed me. I LOVE THE CHORUS TOO, okay I LOVE this.
21) Au/Ra - 'Ibiza-born Antiguan-German-American singer' Idk why this made me scream. I like this song but time did NOT do her very well... I used to like it a lot more.
22) Bring Me The Horizon - The video of this is actually so disgustinggggggg, but the song bitch.. these are the type of rock songs that I DO like. I love the chorus.
23) Marie-Mai - Okay I didn't know how I felt about this but then the chorus came and it solidified my liking for this song. She's also serving in this vid. Love it.
24) Ben Hazlewood - I am here for this! The chorus was kinda unexpected for me, but I was definitely loving it after hearing it. Idk how I'm gonna allocate my points.
25) Matoma - I really wanted to like this, but I honestly didn't tbh.. parts of it were interesting but I'm just not here for it.
26) Openside - I really like how this was produced, esp in the chorus. This is really enjoyable overall and I like it :)
27) Austin Mahone - I know it's generic asf but I do like some elements of this... like the way he's singing and the melody. Not that great but I did like it so w/e.
28) LION BABE - Oh this is just excellence. I LOVEE the vibes and it's so nice to listen to. Rap elevated the song also.
29) The Blue Stones - I wanted to like this more. I'm not really interested by anything about this song tho... oh whale.
30) ROZES - ROZES is always a hit or miss for me, and unfortunately this was a miss for me. I don't really like the chorus at all.
31) Raja Kumari - This... THIS is a serve. I love this song. I've been bopping to it for a few months. I love it as a closer and just as a song overall.
1902 days ago
Talian
Sorry to keep you waiting. I finally got my shit back together!

01) Destra Garcia : Oh well. This was hard to go the whole way thru.
02) Nicole Millar : I don’t know what’s up with this trend of making singles out of background music. This is like something I expect to find if I enter a waiting room.
03) BLAYA : Come thruuuuuu! Loved it!
04) Dami Im : This was genuinely beautiful. I’ve always loved her since the X Factor. “The sound of silence” was good, but this outdid that! Dani’s the best.
05) Gabriella : A classic-esque ESC song. Nothing too exciting. It wasn’t bad tho.
06) LYRA : I think I’ve already heard it. But the name doesn’t ring any bell. So maybe it’s that or it’s so generic I’ve already heard something like it 1000 times.
07) Matt Nathanson : I feel like in 2014 I would have given this 12 points right away. Now this chill out modern country songs kinda bored me. I didn’t hate it tho.
08) Iveta Mukuchyan : This. Is. What. I. Signed. Up. For! Melodies. Vocals. Visuals. All was on point to make my gay heart squeak!
09) AVEC : Pretentious. Next.
10) Fleur East : Why didn’t she even win her XF edition is a mystery for me. Already knew this one. It never really excited me but she could honestly rob me and I would still think her.
11) MARINA : I just noticed that the diamonds are gone. No difference from when they were tho. After Primadonna and HTBAHB she totally lost it for me.
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ : OMG I didn’t heard of Omarion in like 60 years! I’m not really a fan of aut tune-based songs. Indotn want to be that unoriginal but this is a boot.
13) ILIRA - Edgy white girl is edgy. Honestly I feel like the one who’s trippin. The lyrics are a hot mess!
14) ROSALÍA - Masterpiece of 2018. I see Lizzo after this with that boo but honestly this is next level shit! This is a masterpiece.
15) Lizzo - Does this really need comment? Bop de bop.
16) Electric Fields : I honestly though they won their selection! Oh well, this was nice. The lyrics got me a little confused but this was nice. The vocals are just amazing!
17) Greyson Chance : I’m familiar with his music and honestly this was a surprise. He never really did it for me but this was nice .
18) RIKA : The verses got me like “wow” but the chorus kinda lost me. 
19) Weathers : Yeah. That’s the music I love.
20) CLC : Not a big KPop fan. Drag me. I mean. It has to be a little more than this  to excite me.
21) Au/Ra : Yes. A plain yes. This was great!
22) Bring Me The Horizon : I’m living for it. But one big question burns my mind : what does bibbles think of this shift for them?
23) Marie-Mai : Marvellous verses! Chorus once agin lost me. It dropped me so hard I’m still a little butthurt.
24) Ben Hazlewood : Yes! This is everything I need and more! Yes! Yes! Yes!
25) Matoma : This was nice!
26) Openside : I got over this genre in 2008.
27) Austin Mahone : He sure is a nice guy. But his music doesn’t really do it for me. Overall it wasn’t bad. Just not my genre.
28) LION BABE : My name is no. My sign is no. You know the rest.
29) The Blue Stones : You guys really brought it this contest! I honestly can’t remember a TSC this good! I loved this from beginning to end!
30) ROZES : Nice. A little predictable tho.
31) Raja Kumari : Ahahahhaha. No.
1901 days 22 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
01) Destra Garcia - an interesting start. Not necessarily my favorite lol
02) Nicole Millar - kinda cheesy and just not good
03) BLAYA - the rap part was a little weird I must say
04) Dami Im - queen of silence. This song is vocally great as always
05) Gabriella - this is quite good! I like it a lot
06) LYRA - reminds me of allie x a lot. Pretty good
07) Matt Nathanson - kinda generic but it wasn’t bad.
08) Iveta Mukuchyan - it’s a mess when the bear drops but Iveta is a queen
09) AVEC - I don’t mind it but it’s not great
10) Fleur East - I love SAX. I wish this was more like sax.
11) MARINA - I expect more from marina but this is still a quality track.
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - yeah this just isn’t that good sry
13) ILIRA - wow I really love this. Super catchy with a unique twist.
14) ROSALÍA - so talented but the song isn’t that good.
15) Lizzo - a quality song that will probably win. Lizzo has turned into quite the popstar hasn’t she?
16) Electric Fields - never really got into this. Very generic EDM
17) Greyson Chance - WOW what a throwback. His voice is great, not the fan of the song though.
18) RIKA - liked this one a lot!
19) Weathers - kinda simple but not my favorite.
20) CLC - ooh yes I really like this
21) Au/Ra - eh. I find the vocal grating so it ruins the song for meeeee
22) Bring Me The Horizon - hahaha not my favorite style at all.
23) Marie-Mai - it would be my 12 if the vocals were better.
24) Ben Hazlewood - really like this one!
25) Matoma - ooh this is a bop. Hell yes
26) Openside - it’s borderline a bop, love the aesthetics of the video.
27) Austin Mahone - If this was sent but with a different artists name, it would be getting a lot of praise I think! He’s so hot.
28) LION BABE - this is a cute little bop!
29) The Blue Stones - anddddd not my favorite hahaha.
30) ROZES - like this a ton as well!
31) Raja - a little try hard but not bad.
1901 days 22 hours ago
CharlieBibi
RESULTS WILL TAKE PLACE ON SKYPE BECAUSE OF THE UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES OF TODAY.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE SKYPE CHAT, SEND ME YOUR SKYPE USERNAME TO BE ADDED.

THE FINAL RESULTS WILL BE POSTED IN THIS CHAT AFTER THE LIVE RESULTS SHOW AT 4:00 EST.
1901 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Destra Garcia - BOOT - The fact someone thought this was good scares me...this is trash
02) Nicole Millar - BOOT - It was weird...but I thought I liked it at first. Sadly it got annoying fast and then became boring.
03) BLAYA - BOOT - I like to feel emotion in songs and this just felt like basic mainstream :/
04) Dami Im - TOOT - Oh girl this was nice and emotional! I loved it! Live was a choice but I enjoyed it!
05) Gabriella - BOOT - The chorus was too basic. It's a borderline BOOT though cause I did like some of the instrumentals but oof...the chorus was basic and the verses bored me.
06) LYRA - TOOT - This was soooo refreshing to have this cause this is lightyears better than the previous 5.
07) Matt Nathanson - TOOT - Oh this flowed so well. It was a cute and feel-good song and I enjoyed swaying to it!
08) Iveta Mukuchyan - BOOT - This isn't it Jan!
09) AVEC - TOOT - A very light TOOT. It's cute and okay but I was so let down by the chorus. The verses built me up to expectations too high for the chorus. Still, it was cute.
10) Fleur East - TOOT - I've already heard this before and thought of submitting it but decided not to. It's no where near Sax but it was enjoyable.
11) MARINA - BOOT - Never got into her. Is it bad the only song I like of her's is Primadonna? Eek. Not for me, sorry.
12) DIAMOND PLATNUMZ - BOOT - NO......just no omfg...
13) ILIRA - TOOT - I didn't want to like this...I really didn't but god it's catchy af. A generic pop sound but oof I'm a sucker for generic pop when it's done right.
14) ROSALÍA - BOOT - Nope...seriously this was bad.
15) Lizzo - SHOOT - I tried submitting this...I think we all did. This is the song of 2019! I love it so much! Automatically a shoot! Lizzo is a queen ugh!
16) Electric Fields - BOOT - The weird vocals in the beginning set me in a negative tone to begin with and although I enjoyed the chorus, the verses just weren't there for me.
17) Greyson Chance - BOOT - The definition of meh.
18) RIKA - TOOT - The was generic but it was still something that got me jamming. Could've been stronger at times but it flowed well!
19) Weathers - TOOT - I enjoyed it! I was hoping for a bigger chorus but I still wasn't disappointed with it! A nice, cute little banger.
20) CLC - This Song? No. (See what I did there :P)
21) Au/Ra - TOOT - Oof girl that chorus got me! I got into it once the chorus came in! Iconic bop!
22) Bring Me The Horizon - BOOT - Too generic and it's not in the catchy way. Also that music video is gonna give me nightmares.
23) Marie-Mai - BOOT - Not my cup of tea. It was okay but just not my taste.
24) Ben Hazlewood - TOOT - Took me a while to get into but once I did, it was a banger. It almost actually hit SHOOT status.
25) Matoma - BOOT - It had so much potential...and then the chorus through it away. Rip what could've been a bop.
26) Openside - BOOT - Her annunciation kinda irked me and then I built up to be let down by the chorus once again.
27) Austin Mahone - SHOOT - Oh my fucking god all my credibility is going down the drain with this SHOOT. I really, really, REALLY didn't want to like it but holy fuck that was catchy af...like I don't like him but holy shit I actually loved this.
28) LION BABE - BOOT - I wanted to like this. I really did...and some parts showed potential but it just fell flat for me.
29) The Blue Stones - TOOT - Would've liked a little more oomph in the chorus but I enjoyed this overall!
30) ROZES - SHOOT - Chills girl...just chills!
31) Raja Kumari - BOOT - Sometimes I wonder if people who submit are tone deaf...this is one of those cases.
1901 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Since I've seen it asked for, gonna post Felix's results since he's done more than enough for this week.
1901 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Who's Who:
adeleadele - Gabriella
AlanDuncan - Matoma
Alexeh23 - Lizzo
Alexito - Ben Hazlewood
Amanyaman - Nicole Millar
Aquamarine - Bring Me The Horizon
Arris - MARINA
bibbles - The Blue Stones
catch_a_falling_star - RIKA
CharlieBibi - Marie-Mai
DallasAndrew - AVEC
DanielKennedy111 - Austin Mahone
Eoin - LYRA
Fritzyyyyy - Electric Fields
IceBeast - Matt Nathanson
Insanity - ILIRA
Josh742 - Greyson Chance
LiukBB - BLAYA
LornaHollas - Openside
NicoleF - ROZES
onemanarmy - Destra Garcia
Patrick319 - Fleur East
PrincessTeePee - Weathers
QueenMichelle - LION BABE
ricktworick1 - Iveta Mukuchyan
rodrigueseve - Au/Ra
ryan5676 - Dami Im
Tepr - DIAMOND PLATNUMZ
TheGoodMan - ROSALÍA
TolisKalkas - CLC
UnicornChicken - Raja Kumari

Amanyaman (Nicole Millar) didn't vote and was penalized.
1901 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
CharlieBibi        Marie-Mai

1        DIAMOND PLATNUMZ
2        ILIRA
3        LYRA
4        Bring Me The Horizon
5        Electric Fields
6        Gabriella
7        Lizzo
8        Fleur East
10        LION BABE

and 12 points go to…       

Austin Mahone!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

NicoleF        ROZES

1        Fleur East
2        RIKA
3        The Blue Stones
4        Au/Ra
5        ILIRA
6        Ben Hazlewood
7        Matt Nathanson
8        LYRA
10        Austin Mahone

and 12 points go to…       

Lizzo!!!       

IceBeast        Matt Nathanson

1        Bring Me The Horizon
2        Austin Mahone
3        Iveta Mukuchyan
4        Openside
5        Ben Hazlewood
6        AVEC
7        Destra Garcia
8        MARINA
10        Matoma

and 12 points go to…       

Marie-Mai!!!       

Aquamarine        Bring Me The Horizon

1        Iveta Mukuchyan
2        Raja Kumari
3        Electric Fields
4        Lizzo
5        Destra Garcia
6        Weathers
7        Au/Ra
8        ILIRA
10        Ben Hazlewood

and 12 points go to…       

Fleur East!!!
1901 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
STANDINGS AFTER 4 VOTES                 - AUSTIN MAHONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE leads.                

01        ::        024        ::        Austin Mahone
02        ::        023        ::        Lizzo
03        ::        021        ::        Fleur East
04        ::        021        ::        Ben Hazlewood
05        ::        015        ::        ILIRA
06        ::        012        ::        Marie-Mai
07        ::        012        ::        Destra Garcia
08        ::        011        ::        LYRA
09        ::        011        ::        Au/Ra
10        ::        010        ::        LION BABE
----------------------------------------------
11        ::        010        ::        Matoma
12        ::        008        ::        MARINA
13        ::        008        ::        Electric Fields
14        ::        007        ::        Matt Nathanson
15        ::        006        ::        AVEC
16        ::        006        ::        Gabriella
17        ::        006        ::        Weathers
18        ::        005        ::        Bring Me The Horizon
19        ::        004        ::        Openside
20        ::        004        ::        Iveta Mukuchyan
--------------------------------------------------
21        ::        003        ::        The Blue Stones
22        ::        002        ::        Raja Kumari
23        ::        002        ::        RIKA
24        ::        001        ::        DIAMOND PLATNUMZ
25        ::        000        ::        BLAYA
26        ::        000        ::        CLC
27        ::        000        ::        Dami Im
28        ::        000        ::        Greyson Chance
29        ::        000        ::        Nicole Millar
30        ::        000        ::        ROSALÍA
----------------------------------------------
31        ::        000        ::        ROZES
1901 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
ricktworick1        Iveta Mukuchyan

1        ROZES
2        ILIRA
3        The Blue Stones
4        Matoma
5        Openside
6        Marie-Mai
7        Lizzo
8        Ben Hazlewood
10        CLC

and 12 points go to…       

Electric Fields!!!       

TheGoodMan        ROSALÍA

1        Openside
2        Marie-Mai
3        Gabriella
4        Matoma
5        LION BABE
6        Fleur East
7        ILIRA
8        Electric Fields
10        Raja Kumari

and 12 points go to…       

Lizzo!!!       

onemanarmy        Destra Garcia

1        BLAYA
2        The Blue Stones
3        Bring Me The Horizon
4        LION BABE
5        Openside
6        ILIRA
7        Weathers
8        Raja Kumari
10        Lizzo

and 12 points go to…       

Fleur East!!!       

bibbles        The Blue Stones

1        Matoma
2        CLC
3        MARINA
4        AVEC
5        Matt Nathanson
6        RIKA
7        Marie-Mai
8        LION BABE
10        Ben Hazlewood

and 12 points go to…       

Bring Me The Horizon!!!
1901 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
STANDINGS AFTER 8 VOTES

01        ::        052        ::        Lizzo
02        ::        039        ::        Fleur East
03        ::        039        ::        Ben Hazlewood
04        ::        030        ::        ILIRA
05        ::        028        ::        Electric Fields
06        ::        027        ::        Marie-Mai
07        ::        027        ::        LION BABE
08        ::        024        ::        Austin Mahone
09        ::        020        ::        Bring Me The Horizon
10        ::        020        ::        Raja Kumari
------------------------------------------
11        ::        019        ::        Matoma
12        ::        015        ::        Openside
13        ::        013        ::        Weathers
14        ::        012        ::        CLC
15        ::        012        ::        Destra Garcia
16        ::        012        ::        Matt Nathanson
17        ::        011        ::        LYRA
18        ::        011        ::        MARINA
19        ::        011        ::        Au/Ra
20        ::        010        ::        AVEC
-----------------------------------------------
21        ::        009        ::        Gabriella
22        ::        008        ::        RIKA
23        ::        008        ::        The Blue Stones
24        ::        004        ::        Iveta Mukuchyan
25        ::        001        ::        BLAYA
26        ::        001        ::        DIAMOND PLATNUMZ
27        ::        001        ::        ROZES
28        ::        000        ::        Dami Im
29        ::        000        ::        Greyson Chance
30        ::        000        ::        Nicole Millar
------------------------------------------
31        ::        000        ::        ROSALIA
1901 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Eoin        LYRA

1        AVEC
2        ILIRA
3        ROZES
4        Gabriella
5        Greyson Chance
6        Weathers
7        Openside
8        Lizzo
10        Electric Fields

and 12 points go to…       

Marie-Mai!!!       

Arris        MARINA

1        Marie-Mai
2        Fleur East
3        Au/Ra
4        AVEC
5        ILIRA
6        Openside
7        Bring Me The Horizon
8        RIKA
10        LYRA

and 12 points go to…       

Matt Nathanson!!!       

PrincessTeePee        Weathers

1        Marie-Mai
2        ROZES
3        MARINA
4        The Blue Stones
5        Electric Fields
6        Fleur East
7        Matoma
8        AVEC
10        Lizzo

and 12 points go to…       

Openside!!!       

QueenMichelle        LION BABE

1        Bring Me The Horizon
2        Nicole Millar
3        Marie-Mai
4        Lizzo
5        MARINA
6        ROSALÍA
7        Raja Kumari
8        CLC
10        Electric Fields

and 12 points go to…       

Iveta Mukuchyan!!!
1901 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
STANDINGS AFTER 12 VOTES               

01        ::        074        ::        Lizzo
02        ::        053        ::        Electric Fields
03        ::        047        ::        Fleur East
04        ::        044        ::        Marie-Mai
05        ::        040        ::        Openside
06        ::        039        ::        Ben Hazlewood
07        ::        037        ::        ILIRA
08        ::        028        ::        Bring Me The Horizon
09        ::        027        ::        Raja Kumari
10        ::        027        ::        LION BABE
-------------------------------------------------------
11        ::        026        ::        Matoma
12        ::        024        ::        Austin Mahone
13        ::        024        ::        Matt Nathanson
14        ::        023        ::        AVEC
15        ::        021        ::        LYRA
16        ::        020        ::        CLC
17        ::        019        ::        MARINA
18        ::        019        ::        Weathers
19        ::        016        ::        Iveta Mukuchyan
20        ::        016        ::        RIKA
----------------------------------------------------
21        ::        014        ::        Au/Ra
22        ::        013        ::        Gabriella
23        ::        012        ::        Destra Garcia
24        ::        012        ::        The Blue Stones
25        ::        006        ::        ROSALÍA
26        ::        006        ::        ROZES
27        ::        005        ::        Greyson Chance
28        ::        002        ::        Nicole Millar
29        ::        001        ::        BLAYA
30        ::        001        ::        DIAMOND PLATNUMZ
-----------------------------------------------------------
31        ::        000        ::        Dami Im

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!