This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 336 Final

Topic » TSC 336 Final

2010 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
1. GRANT - Pretty solid opener. Didn’t excite me as much as I wanted it to, but I’m sure I’ll hear worse throughout the contest. Not bad!
    2. Oceana - I feel like her previous entries were never this conceptual. I wanted to like it but it was just a little dull I guess.
    3. Ashley Tisdale - We stan a queen trying to make a comeback. So far nothing in this contest has fully captured my attention. It’s aiight, a little underwhelming considering I’ve heard a lot of people hyping up this song (maybe that’s because people like to ironically stan her).
    4. Linkin Park - A little 21-Pilotsy in the beginning. Can safely say I wasn’t really into this.
    5. Lauren Jauregui - Oh wow she was in Fifth Harmony? You would never be able to tell with this. This type of style can be really effective or really annoying. It’s more in the first category for me. Werk a bit.
    6. Sharaya - To honor the song title I’ll be blunt: I don’t like this.
    7. Hellburg & Leona Lewis - A lot of these songs are really underwhelming so far. Not too keen on this.
    8. nilu - Well that just wasted my time.
    9. Scott Helman - I’ve just been staring at his right arm the whole time. Song’s decent I suppose.
    10. Jennie - I wasn’t sure what to expect from a Jennie only song, but the end result is quite underwhelming. I honestly feel like Jennie is YG’s favorite in Blackpink so I guess I’m surprised they would give her something so blah to solo with.
    11. Aly & AJ - I appreciate the 80s vibe this has going for it. I was lowkey vibing.
    12. Bryan Brice - I’m not sure how I feel about this, but it’s not overly positive. It’s not overly anything, honestly. Just kinda passed me by.
    13. Volcano - oh my God I’ve certainly considered submitting this but I thought it was a little too messy (I know, right?) Although with such a blah contest, this might stand out.
    14. Mimoza - Yeah another entry that’s just completely passing me by with nothing really standout about it. This is middle of the road in this contest so far though.
    15. Beth Ditto - Her vocals are really nice. It might’ve ranked a little lower on a regular week, but I think it might do fairly well this week.
    16. Zak Abel - Wow a female rap verse after the second chorus of a male pop song? I love a good gender role reversal. Rap verse still sucked and ruined the song though so I guess this is truly what feminism is all about (although to be fair the song wasn’t THAT great to begin with).
    17. VILNA - Something’s oddly charming about it. I’m not fully sold on it but it’s not bad.
    18. Salt Ashes - Oh bitch I am HERE for this type of slick ass production. This was sexy.
    19. I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - I wish I hadn’t.
    20. Black Honey - Kinda cute. I’m fading in and out but it has my attention for the most part.
    21. Red Velvet - Ok so I almost submitted this to Rick on accident thinking he was the host just to be like “HOW IS TSC GONNA REACT TO A KPOP SONG SUNG IN ENGLISH?” I didn’t end up submitting this song because this group doesn’t respond well to slow sexy songs (IN MY HUMBLE OPINION). But I still fuck with this hard.
2010 days 7 hours ago
onemanarmy
05) Lauren Jauregui - All the sleep inducing sounds with the production makes this boring though her voice is alright.

06) Sharaya J - I already have this on my player, made me think Missy Elliot and I like it.

07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis - Her voice isn't one of my favorites and it ha to be dance/pop for me to get into a song of hers, this production just does nothing for me and her voice alone isn't entertaining to me.

08) nilu - This was a snoozefest, production is nothing more than sleep inducing sounds.
2010 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) GRANT - Yeah ok whatever this was fine but its most definitely going to be forgotten by the end.
02) Oceana - I'll be the one to say it, this ain't no Endless Summer and it's pretty much nothingness.
03) Ashley Tisdale - This was just released, no? I listened to it this week and it really just did nothing for me lol. I just gave it a listen because it was her lol.
04) Linkin Park - Me at this being eligible that's definitely something. Uh, I guess this is good? I mean it doesn't feel suitable for TSC.
05) Lauren Jauregui - It's a real shame none of these people can mooch off of Camila's popularity anymore, huh? Because none of them are anything on their own.
06) Sharaya J - Well I see that The Four is already having more success than The Voice. I kind of enjoyed this lol.
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis - I'm laughing at the little bubble that said "includes paid promotion" because of how blatantly obvious it was. This is the kind of music I fall for.
08) nilu - This is the kind of nonsense I like, haunting ballad from a strong female vocal. Good.
09) Scott Helman - Oh dear god please no this has officially offended me more than any other song so far this is bad bad bad garbage.
10) JENNIE - Ah yes, the token non-English song of the week. The only question is, will it be the only one or will there be more? Unfortunately it's a little better than the other trash.
11) Aly & AJ - I just particularly like the end chorus verse in the song more than anything else I guess.
12) Bryan Rice - Urgh, this really is a horrid contest isn't it. I mean it's not as bad as the other stuff but that's REALLY not saying much because HOLY bad week...
13) Brooke Candy - Yeah yeah hi Felix. I can't tell if her or Neon Hitch have the lower budget for their music videos. I guess this is fine comparatively.
14) Mimoza - LMFAO good for whoever submitted the pretty basic blonde singing a pop song for me honestly, since the rest of this contest is lackluster this stands out for me.
15) Beth Ditto - Hunny you aren't fooling anyone you haven't ran a day in your life.
16) Zak Abel - Yeah I guess I can tell why this always gets a Top 10 result but never a win. This kind of existed didn't it?
17) VILNA - I mean, I guess I didn't mind this. I feel like it was missing something though even though I can't tell what.
18) Salt Ashes - In the most boring of TSC contests ever, this really sums up the week and is the most boring entry thus far.
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - I just...no.
20) Black Honey - This was fun but again I don't really know how I can say fun when anything is comparatively better this round.
21) Red Velvet - Oh fuck off.

This is officially the worst TSC I can remember, there really aren't any songs I liked. Yikes.
2010 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
1) GRANT - It was okay I guess
2) Oceana - I got super bored with this idk it was just boring and lifeless
3) Ashley Tisdale - WE STAN A LEGENDARY ICONIC QUEEEEEEN!!!
4) Linkin Park - This isn’t for everyone but this is the kind of stuff I like. Such a great bop!
5) Lauren Jauregui - I like her so I’m bias as hell but this worked for me and I enjoyed it!
6) Sharaya J - Pass...sorry
7) Hellberg/Leona Lewis - Lmao Leona is such a flop these days. This did nothing for me.
8) nilu - This ballad is my aesthetic
9) Scott Helman - Oof...no not for me
10) JENNIE - No this is trash.
11) Aly & AJ - Stan these legends and I hope they do good!
12) Bryan Rice - No...just no
13) Brooke Candy - It worked for me eek
14) Mimoza - Lowkey bop ngl but I agree that it’s basic...but I’m basic
15) Beth Ditto - I enjoyed it!
16) Zak Abel - The rap totally shat all over the song and ruined it. Bye!
17) VILNA - It was okay. It did what it set out to do but eh.
18) Salt Ashes - Ehhhh oof.
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - No. Fuck off Liuk.
20) Black Honey - I liked it! Better than a good portion of this shit!
21) Red Velvet - HARD FUCKING PASS
2010 days ago
bibbles
for me, this was a dreadful contest, i struggled to find 5 songs, let alone 10, that i could give points to!!!

01) GRANT – sounds like something you would hear in Eurovision, its okay.
02) Oceana – bit of an annoying start, those reverbing drums are annoying with headphones on.
03) Ashley Tisdale – sickly sweet, and swearing doesn’t make it edgy, its still sickly sweet!!
04) Linkin Park – sad. I like linkin park, but I don’t like this one!
05) Lauren Jauregui – shes a bit slurry, a bit muffled, and a bit sweary.
06) Sharaya J – this will do well, you all love black female rappers!!
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis – not a leona fan, this hasn’t change my mind!
08) nilu – starting off depressing, staying depressing, finishing depressing!
09) Scott Helman – a bit boybandish, its okay, grew on me a bit.
10) JENNIE – started off okay, then steadily went downhill!!
11) Aly & AJ – very 80s, not a fan how shes singing, but its okay.
12) Bryan Rice – chipmunk start, its got some really annoying bits!!!
13) Brooke Candy – im in trouble, not much for me to vote on this week, this was awful!!
14) Mimoza – Leona lewis might get my points!! This is okay.
15) Beth Ditto – gosh, that start actually made me feel sick!! Its quite repetitive and doesn’t actually go anywhere!!
16) Zak Abel – don’t like the lyrics, or that odd person shouting words! Hes very wishy washy!! The rapping was odd in this song!!
17) VILNA – this was atmospheric!!
18) Salt Ashes – its all blurring into one, theres odd noises, that dont fit the beat!!
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME – well I  like it!!!!
20) Black Honey – this was….okay?
21) Red Velvet - kpop rules!!!!
2009 days 23 hours ago
Arris
01) Pretty nice opening. Interesting chorus.
02) One of the cheapest songs I've heard in a while. Awful.
03) I forgot she sang lmao but yea it was quite cute.
04) I love this track. The lyrics are super deep, especially considering everything that happened. It's also catchy
05) Pretty good. Her vocals are seriously on point.
06) Really bad. Wtf is that lyrics and that try hard 'rap voice'? Just no...
07) Pretty good. Obviously not as good as Leona's older tracks but still sounds all right. The chorus however was pretty boring. The beat was not interesting at all.
08) I thought it was pretty boring tbh. I can tell it was emotional but I just couldn't connect.
09) He sounds so basic and boring. There is literally nothing interesting going on here.
10) I guess it was all right but... felt out of place at many moments.
11) I expected something corny af but it was quite different. I liked whatever vocal effects they used. Quite pleasant listen.
12) Also pretty nice. Wasn't original or anything like that but yeah I liked it enough.
13) I usually don't like cheap crap like this but it was pretty catchy can't even deny that.
14) Oh yeah this was nice. Pretty catchy with a nice hook.
15) Never expected liking a song from a Beth fucking Ditto but ended up really loving it. Good entry.
16) So many nice tracks in a row. Rare for TSC ;) Anyhow I kinda liked it although I feel like he could have snapped on the chorus and somewhat underwhelmed me. But yea catchy, I liked the little whistling
17) I liked this one too. Pretty interesting and a little different than everything.
18) A little boring I thought... There really wasn't much going on here. Even tho the beat picked up with a chorus, the vocals sounded uninspiring and bored.
19) Nice little throwback song, but didn't do much for me. Sorry.
20) Yeah, I guess this was fine a little catchy. Somewhat underwhelming, tho. Kinda lost in the sea of similar tracks this week.
21) I really liked the beat. It was really catchy and the vocals were flawing really smoothly.
2009 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) GRANT        I almost was vibing to this, but i couldn't connect fully
02) Oceana        love her, but this isn't her best. it's aiight
03) Ashley Tisdale        i mean... it's not he said/she said but it's okay for the gays
04) Linkin Park        this is not what i was expecting, but still no
05) Lauren Jauregui        here's the safe pick that will top 5
06) Sharaya J        ummm the lack of music was an interesting choice, but i couldn't connect ot it because of that
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis        this actually started to annoy me as it continued... which is a terrible sign
08) nilu        koay good night
09) Scott Helman        i hate his vocals... and this was annoying
10) JENNIE        my bias from day 1 and still slaying me every time. basically i've only been listening to this and Pop/Stars on repeat this week
11) Aly & AJ        i never was sold on them and this didn't convince me
12) Bryan Rice        it's pretty white.
13) Brooke Candy        i want to hate it because well obviously... but it was hard
14) Mimoza        so white
15) Beth Ditto        this didn't really do much to me. it was like... trying to do something with a beat... but like... was too mellow of a beat with her vocals being overpowering
16) Zak Abel        this was... very white friendly
17) VILNA        Jon Henrik and Elin and the Woods were better
18) Salt Ashes        this was trying to pander to the gays, but didn't get me
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME        ewwwww
20) Black Honey        i tried to like it... but i didn't
21) Red Velvet        this started... and ended and i forgot it was going on because it felt very bland
2009 days 21 hours ago
onemanarmy
09) Scott Helman - Hmmm my name is Scott and I'm Canadian so better not disappoint me. Nice Feel Good track, just realized I have him on my player already on a Walk Off The Earth Collaboration, great voice though he didn't go as big on this track I quite like this.

10) JENNIE - this was tolerable

11) Aly & AJ - So over rated with this group…how I kept going the distance beats me.

12) Bryan Rice - Well it sounds like music at least unlike half the other songs that sound like noise, it's tolerable
2009 days 21 hours ago
onemanarmy
13) Brooke Candy - Yes got this on my player and I'm a solid Brooke fan

14) Mimoza - It's not bad, not quite my taste but decent

15) Beth Ditto - Meh, too country sounding for my taste.

16) Zak Abel - I don't comprehend what people here like so much about this guy, he sucks. Rap was Ok but his voice just does absolutely nothing for me but bore me.
2009 days 21 hours ago
onemanarmy
18) Salt Ashes - She started off making bop after bop that hit a rough patch where I just didn't like her new material but good to see her back to making bops.

19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - It's no hidden gem but it's not one of the worse in this contest.

20) Black Honey - Thought I was gonna dig this more than I ultimately did, started off interesting but just never really sold me.

21) Red Velvet - This was just awful, even for this contest.
2009 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. GRANT - Barely remember her previous TSC appearance, this is definitely better than "Waterline," although it also suffers from the same problem: it sounds unfinished.
2. Oceana - Knowing her previous releases, I was not expecting this at all. Sounds a bit dated and the climax doesn't exactly reach its peak, but it's an alright listen.
3. Ashley Tisdale - She may have grown up, but her sound has not.
4. Linkin Park - Their discography is great overall, but this is easily one of their worst singles.
5. Lauren Jauregui - Solid vocal performance, pity I can't say the same about the song.
6. Sharaya J - The song title is "Say Less" so I am gonna respect that and just say it's not good.
7. Hellberg & Leona Lewis - Came across this while I was looking for songs. It's quite generic, but it's the best executed song so far. Nice pick.
8. Nilu - Stays quite linear throughout, can't say I connected to the song.
9. Scott Helman - Had low expectations, but this turned out to be pretty damn decent. Not the most innovative song I have heard, but its simplicity works quite well.
10. JENNIE - Falls flat in comparison to BLACKPINK's discography, but it's not bad. A bit too inoffensive and non-descript, but the execution is quite good.
11. Aly & AJ - No real standout moment in the song, but it was alright. Slightly drags towards the end.
12. Bryan Rice - Oh dear. Not very good, I'm afraid.
13. Brooke Candy - It's a bit messy, but in the context of this TSC this does stand out, and not for the bad reasons either!
14. Mimoza - Inoffensive pop. Nothing much to say, it's a nice listen.
15. Beth Ditto - I usually like her music but there's something quite jarring about this. The buildup is quite good, but the chorus really lacks a lot, starting from the power of it to its repetitiveness. Slightly disappointed.
16. Zak Abel - Easily his worst, especially with that rap verse. Yikes.
17. VILNA - Not the best NF entry I have heard, but this hugely stands out with its ethnic sound, especially in a weak contest like this. Solid entry.
18. Salt Ashes - Had this on my waiting list. Nowhere near as good as "Save It," but this is good enough, especially in this TSC.
19. I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - My flatmate likes them quite a lot. This is not bad, might actually scrape my points.
20. Black Honey - Slightly irritating, it's not horrible but I doubt I'd want to go back to this.
21. Red Velvet - By no means a bad song, but it's probably on the bottom of Red Velvet's discography. Some great backings but almost no melody.
2009 days 20 hours ago
onemanarmy
oops 17) VILNA - Not bad, slightly enjoyed this more than Mimoza.
2009 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
01) GRANT- I thought it was solid! But then the instrumental in that chorus was kinda bad , this song is a mixed bag overall i like parts and dislike others
02) Oceana- Hmm a interesting choice tbh. Took me till the end to decide if i liked it LOL, i can say i thought this was a decent overall effort!
03) Ashley Tisdale- Me at "Ashley Tisdale", was expecting a trashy bop but this was still really nice! Its a really cute bop honestly, great song!
04) Linkin Park- I know im not gonna like this LOL, ok i need to keep a open mind! Ok seriously hes barely singing at times, i thought they were a rock group too their were only hints of rock in it, fans prob would not like this, either do i!
05) Lauren Jauregui- No shade but she's the most forgettable on fifth harmony. I don't think this is a good song to become a HIT, but it's a good song in general, i liked this honestly.
06) Sharaya J- That thumbnail looked iconic! Ok Missy Elliot who LOL? This is iconic honestly, its like messy but still iconic like what a legend!
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis- Why is Leona Lewis working with this Nobody DJ ? Honestly this is good tbh, her vocals are obviously amazing! The music is a bop also!
08) nilu- I was wondering where it would go, and about a min 20 in it did go somewhere! I really liked that chorus, i wanted to REALLY like this as a whole, but atm i just like it. Im a fan of ballads so ofc i wont dislike this!
09) Scott Helman- I dont like the lyrics really, and the song is realllly basic, dont like the vocals either, its kinda bad..
10) JENNIE- Omg a blackpink member going solo :0 Dead at the song being called Solo too LOL! I think this is really good honestly, its just a bop overall and the song goes different directions to keep me hooked, great song!
11) Aly & AJ- Hmm not sure about this one. I think it's just a bit dull so im really not feeling it much, but i never thought it was bad.
12) Bryan Rice- Ok just by the title im not gonna like this. The song is bad too lol, awful lyrics like wtf. He's not even cute so like maybe i would get turned on if he was really sexy, but he just dosent do it for me. ITS REALLY BAD OK!
13) Brooke Candy- 40 secs in im like ok this might be basic, then it turned into a bop after that and im like yas bitch! Ok this is a bop! Really good song honestly!
14) Mimoza- This is pretty good overall! Does not bring too much to the table, but its a cute little bop!
15) Beth Ditto- When i saw her im like queen! but she did not bring it sadly, it was just middle of the road, nothing interesting about it.
16) Zak Abel- Douche ish lyrics so its already offputting. Its was just meh all around, i like the iconic rap though, wish she just sang the whole time LOL
17) VILNA- I remember liking this song before, but idk listening to it after a while its just ok for me
18) Salt Ashes- Um yikes. I wanted to like this but that beat is just awful, this is pretty bad sorry.
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME- I really hate those vocals LOL, i think the beat is nice kinda catchy, the chorus was underwhleming, so like i dont like this really.
20) Black Honey- Meh this is pretty messy, vocals are off putting, just realllly meh.
21) Red Velvet- Wish it was in Korean :( Its pretty decent but could of been better!
2009 days 19 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
GRANT ~ I have no real complaints about this, but it was kind of just ... there. Pleasant voice and production but it lacked a punch. Not a bad song though, crowd pleasing enough.
Oceana ~ It had a decent instrumental and the chorus isnt shanby either. Not bad but I did feel like something was still missing?
Ashley Tisdale ~ Cute n innofensive, besides swearing lol. It’s fine, basic enough pop song.
Linkin’ Park ~ It’s so different for them, and I didn’t like it. Just too tame... nothing has ever come close to NUMB, though.
Lauren Jauregui ~ I think she wanted to convey angst but... yeah. Didn’t work. I was bored by this.
Sharaya J ~ Yeah... no.
Hellberg & Leona Lewis ~ At least it’s mlderately solid! Her vocal suits upbeat songs unexpectedly well. Not the most unique sound but I like this all round.
Nilu ~This honestly could have built into a fantastic darker ballad, but the producers missed the mark a little. It’s an alreet somg though and her voice is lovely.
Scott Helman ~ Very preteen, offputting verses but the chorus was unexpected decent.
Weird that this is one of the best songs up to now... it’s fine.
JENNIE ~ Aww Jennie, you’re not going to leave Blackpink for a glittering SOLO career, are you?! Don’t do it, don’t do it. Anyhoo, great quality song actually and not too cute, huzzahh. One of the best so far.
Aly and AJ ~ We are getting somewhere! Found this super solid all round, especially the chorus and instrumentation. Comes together well.
Bryan Rice ~ The intro is really familiar somehow. Isn’t his vocal (although good) weird? I feel like after the first chorus we’ve heard it all, and it doesn’t particularly go further, but I did like this all the same.
Brooke Candy ~ Such a promising intro (and eventual chorus) that made me think ‘Oooh, is this going to top MY Living Out Loud?!’ Then the verses popped. In a word, no. The rapping cheapened what should have been a brilliant entry.
Mimoza ~ This was fun! Not perfect but very catchy and better than some of the dross so far.
Beth Ditto ~ I think a bit more could have been done to create a ‘drop’ as opposed to an endless ‘we could run’. Besides that, I don’t recall hearing this side to Beth, and I didn’t expect this song at all, REALLY liked everything else. Her verse vocals were absolute fire, this is standing out a lot for me overall. Shame about the chorus :(
Zak Abel ~ I do love a bitta Zak, and although it seemed tame for what he can usually do, this was still a fair entry. His voice is most pleasant.
VILNA ~ Oooh digging this, very Chvrches. Nice instrumentals. Not normally one for those Celtic melodies but this was nicely haunting.
Salt Ashes ~ I’ve liked their past entries, and was surprised at how underwhelming this song was. I do like the chorus though, it somewhat salvaged a snoozefest. It reminds me of another song but I can’t think what.. it’s ok.
I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME ~ It’s very... shouty. I actually think the song would be decent if he was singing properly as I did like the punchy instruments. Shame.
Black Honey ~ Again, shouty! Definitely preferred their last song, this one was just noise in parts. Fun chorus, though.
Red Velvet ~ Body Talk was THEIR BEST, but this was great also, I enjoyed the whole vibe of this one more than I expected to. I liked the video too, giving us the lyrics and introducing us to them also, verrr helpful <3
2009 days 18 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) GRANT - This is a nice starter, doesn’t start off too hard but still picks up nicely. Yeah this was fun!
02) Oceana - Kind of unfortunate this was right after GRANT since it seems like a less polished version of that song. I don’t hate it but I’m not crazy about it either.
03) Ashley Tisdale - lmfao I was hoping a trashy bop when I saw Ashley Tisdale, instead i got a boring mess.
04) Linkin Park - This is old also Kiiara is meh and also Linkin Park is old news. Submissions like these make me sctatch my head.
05) Lauren Jauregui - Again, so fucking boring and also her swearing is tryhardy and dumb. This TSC is not off to the races let me tell you hwat.
06) Sharaya J - Wow, this had potential to be interesting and fun and guess what it ended up being? Horribly boring. My god this contest.
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis - Well for something I anticipated to be incredibly boring, it was actually decent. Still a little boring but we’ll take what we can get.
08) nilu - holy fucking shit was this boring.
09) Scott Helman - Fine, I’ll bite, it was one of the least offensive ones so far. It’s again on the boring side but at least it had a nice hook.
10) JENNIE - I’ll give you that, it isn’t boring. Kinda messy but a deserved change of pace.
11) Aly & AJ - Heard this before, it’s nice, pleasant but also kinda forgettable. Eh idk maybe I’m just not in the mood today because yikes at all of this.
12) Bryan Rice - I can only hear the same word sang so many times in the exact same manner in so little time.
13) Brooke Candy - this fucking devil looking bitch is the first one to give us a quality trash bop? ok bitch i see you.
14) Mimoza - I didn’t completely hate this, it had a fun beat, her vocals were decent. Yeah it’s a nice one.
15) Beth Ditto - I just got served a plus sized bowl of nothing.
16) Zak Abel - I like the production of this, I don’t care for the Youououououououououououououo part of the chorus but the rest is fine. I actually like this one I think.
17) VILNA - Very calming with also some nice elements in there. It’s different but idk if I like it that much. We’ll see.
18) Salt Ashes - It has a nice hook, some things annoyed me with it but just like the 2 songs before this, it wasn’t enough to dampen my appreciation for the song. In a normal week, it wouldn’t be close to top 10 but who knows here.
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - Sounds like something Saint Motel would do so I like it in that regard. The vocals were way annoying though, could have done without those.
20) Black Honey - It had potential but her voice just annoys me to no end so it’s just blergh
21) Red Velvet - The least successful of two Kpop entries is always a bad place to be in TSC.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!