This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 336 Final

Topic » TSC 336 Final

1983 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
Hi all,
The show will start in under 2 hours at 8PM BST. Hope you can join me!

Prepared a little something to be posted with each entry tonight as well.
1983 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
Hi! Can’t listen cause I’m at work but I’ll peep at the running order
1983 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
The obvious opening act for this evening :p

1983 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
Tonight's Running Order

01) GRANT
02) Oceana
03) Ashley Tisdale
04) Linkin Park
05) Lauren Jauregui
06) Sharaya J
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis
08) nilu
09) Scott Helman
10) JENNIE
11) Aly & AJ
12) Bryan Rice
13) Brooke Candy
14) Mimoza
15) Beth Ditto
16) Zak Abel
17) VILNA
18) Salt Ashes
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME
20) Black Honey
21) Red Velvet

First song up at the top of the hour (the actual one this time!)
1983 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) GRANT - 'Catcher in the Rye'

GRANT is a Swedish singer-songwriter who appeared earlier this year with "Waterline", finishing 10th in TSC 319. She makes her return to the contest with "Catcher in the Rye".
1983 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
10) JENNIE

Bye
1983 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Oceana - 'Strike'

Oceana Mahlmann is a German singer whose musical roots are embedded in soul, reggae, hip hop, and funk. She makes her seventh solo appearance with "Strike", hoping to beat her personal best of the 4th place achieved in TSC 93.
1983 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
01) GRANT - I almost sent this over the summer but opted for Waterline instead. There are things that I really like about this, especially the sax. However as a whole, it falls a bit flat. I feel as though she uses up all her ideas by the end of the first chorus. It's a good song and it's well-produced but it just doesn't excite me as much as I wish it did.
1983 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Ashley Tisdale - 'Voices in My Head'

Ashley Tisdale is an American actress, singer and producer, perhaps best known for playing Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical franchise. She makes her return to TSC with "Voices in My Head", after reaching 18th place back in TSC 212. I can only assume Azealia Banks won that week but can't confirm.
1983 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
02) Oceana - This is quite experimental. I was expecting to hear some Asian influences but it dropped into a generic beat instead. It's interesting, but might be lacking some cohesion. I'll need to hear it again to judge it more properly.
1983 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
She didn’t because I submitted her that week and then forgot to vote
1983 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Linkin Park - 'Heavy (ft. Kiiara)'

Linkin Park is an American rock band active since 1996. Back in TSC 4, they achieved their best result of 5th place, and "Heavy", alongside American three-time-participant Kiiara, marks their 5th appearance in the contest.
1983 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
03) Ashley Tisdale - Meh, this isn't doing anything for me. It has the right ingredients for a good pop song but the end product isn't anything special.
1983 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Lauren Jauregui - 'Expectations'

Lauren Jauregui is a singer-songwriter, best known as a member of Fifth Harmony who I think were in Pitch Perfect or something. After reaching the dizzying heights of 15th in TSC 213 with the group, she makes her solo debut with "Expectations".
1983 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
04) Linkin Park - They have some songs I enjoy, but this is quite boring, sadly.
1983 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Sharaya J - 'Say Less'

Sharaya J is an American rapper and choreographer. As well as looking very angry, Sharaya will be making her TSC debut with "Say Less".

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!