This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 336 Final

Topic » TSC 336 Final

2010 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - Congrats on having the best band name of the week. Probably the most bibbles-esque song of the week. I don't hate it but I'm not loving it either.
2010 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
20) Black Honey - I recall enjoying their previous entry, but I think this one is even better. It has a nice throwback sound while remaining contemporary. I'm really digging it.
2010 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
21) Red Velvet - 'Bad Boy'

Red Velvet is a South Korean girl group who have appeared four times before, with a best result of 6th, achieved in TSC 276. They appear here with the English version of "Bad Boy".
2010 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
21) Red Velvet - I was hoping for a BOP but I'm kind of lukewarm toward this. Didn't do much for me.
2010 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
All 21 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Here is a YouTube playlist if that makes things easier :)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK1zXU_Kh4si15aZ_Ed7gtAiQWVQeuWsE

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The votes are due on Sunday at 3 PM EST/8 PM BST, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
2010 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Here is a YouTube playlist if that makes things easier :)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK1zXU_Kh4si15aZ_Ed7gtAiQWVQeuWsE

I was kinda salty this bitch managed to host this before I did while he is a white level and started hosting 3 weeks ago. But suddenly he is my fav host I want Alex every week
2010 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) GRANT - I'd be lying if I said I remembered her last entry cause I don't and I'll likely won't remember this one either but It's not a bad song she just doesn't really stand out for me and I'm just not sold on this.

02) Oceana - Another artist I don't remember any past entries for but I'm digging this, sounds cohesive to me, her voice is really good and the production hooked me.

03) Ashley Tisdale - An artist who has released some mediocre bops I didn't mind in the past but hadn't paid her any attention in a good while so didn't know what to expect, she sounds alright but the production is really doing nothing for me, decent concept for a song though.

04) Linkin Park - Well I own their first 5 albums on CD and still listen to those but I at some point stopped following them and only got into the odd song here and there from there later material, collaborating with the likes of Kiiara though is something I never thought I would have to hear but alas they are no longer the band I used to adore listening to. Absolutely nothing about this screams Linkin Park and it may garner new fans or appease the more recent ones but it's a massive disappointment for me.
2010 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
GREAT JOB FOR YOUR FIRST CONTES-, nah, great job in general with hosting, Alexeh.

01) GRANT - Promising start. It didn't completely live up to what I thought it could be, but as usual, I'm a total slut for sax. It's a mixed bag, but a decent enough opener.
02) Oceana - I WAS HERE BEFORE YA, DRINKIN' COCA COLAAAAAA. Immediately, it's a different sound than I'm used to from her. A very nice change of pace from her previous work. It's cool.
03) Ashley Tisdale - I'm sure this will get some support just because it's Ashley Tisdale lulz. It's not offensively bad, just a bit uninspired and uninspiring.
04) Linkin Park - Wasn't a fan of this when it came out, and I'm still not, I'm afraid.
05) Lauren Jauregui - It's a hit vocally, but mostly a miss for me as a whole. 
06) Sharaya J - Awaiting the "I wish she would ~say less~" comments. Simple beat, but I'm into it. Don't think it'll do too well here, but I like it.
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis - Was waiting for the drop to really judge this. It's solid enough, but not a huge fan of the drop.
08) nilu - “It's not about who you know, enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.” - Tahani Al-Jamil, 2018. Slightly in the same vain as Lauren Jauregui, where the vocal is a hit, but the song as a whole is more of a miss. It's fine for what it is, I guess.
09) Scott Helman - Snappy-clappy. Would have benefited from a stronger chorus. Think Patrick hit the nail on the head, in that it's definitely getting a bump up from being upbeat in a contest that's lacking in that area thus far.
10) JENNIE - Watch your mouth when you speak my name. JENNIE. I don't know why I was expecting much more from this, but I was. Still, definitely in the upper half of songs thus far, mostly based on fitting my taste range.
11) Aly & AJ - I don't know why there's a taboo feeling for (mostly) liking an Aly & AJ song in 2018. Wish it went a bit harder, but it's iight.
12) Bryan Rice - I have not the SLIGHTEST idea who would submit Bryan Rice. It's a pleasant listen, but I wouldn't go much further than that with compliments.
13) Brooke Candy - This pretty quickly morphed into a hot mess, but that's where it really picked up for me.
14) Mimoza - Solid all-around entry. No real complaints here.
15) Beth Ditto - VERY SLIGHT toe tap going on. Another one where I feel like the vocal is on point, but the song is lacking a bit. That said, think it's a step above the other ones that fall into that category, as her voice is the most unique of the bunch and she REALLY serves on a song that should seemingly fall flatter than it did.
16) Zak Abel - You know Zak Abel isn't anywhere near his peak on a song when I didn't consider submitting it. Definitely think this could be his first non-top 10 finish, though I do think this contest is lacking a bit and this is certainly in my own personal top 10.
17) VILNA - Have to be in the mood to appreciate this. Not in that mood at the moment.
18) Salt Ashes - Was really pumped to see her in the running order, as Save It really goes off. I like the overall vibe of this, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't a little disappointed by this.
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - It's different. I was kinda ready to write it off, but it eventually grew on me.
20) Black Honey - Yeah, this is probably winning and I don't have any objections about that.
21) Red Velvet - Really wanted this to go off, but it was a lot more subtle than I was constantly hoping for during the listen.
2010 days 17 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
guess im returning after 30+ contests! sksks

01 || Grant || pretty good, but sounds like a lot of other songs

02 || Oceana || a bit different, like it. not in love with it tho

03 || Ashley Tisdale || boring. it’s good though.

04 || Linkin Park & Kiiara || have heard this a lot, it’s ok. kinda basic

05 || Lauren Jauregui || interesting, its good ig. not for me tho

06 || SHARAYA J || this is iconic my god. love it

07 || Hellberg & Leona Lewis || don’t love or hate it. its good.

08 || nilu || great voice i bet, but not for me. i guess i’m not with you.

09 || Scott Helman || one word. no.

10 || Jennie || not a huge fan of kpop. this is good though

11 || ALY  & AJ || uh, not for me. this also sounds like a lot of other songs.

12 || Bryan Rice || this is gross

13 || Brooke Candy || love her! i love this.

14 || Mimoza || also like this. its pretty good!

15 || Beth Ditto || its not bad. its pretty good actually.

16 || Zak Abel & Saweetie || don’t like it.

17 || VILNA || definitely in my top 3 of vidbir 2018. loved it! great song.

18 || Salt Ashes || slow, not bad though. its good, nothing special.

19 || I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME || everything about this is disgusting. no thanks

20 || Black Honey || this is good. nothing special again.

21 || Red Velvet || like i said, i’m not a big fan of kpop.  the other one was better.
2010 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
01) GRANT – I’m liking this from the get go and she has a wonderful voice that brings the beat and it has got a banger of a tune to keep me grooving along to this anthem
02) Oceana – The music is very striving and this girl has got those soul vocals that gets me hooked into it and is a good song to have a listen to with it being different and unique
03) Ashley Tisdale – The music used sounds very irritating with the different types of beats used and it distracts from the singing which is actually good but gets overshadowed by the music
04) Linkin Park – Both of their voices are alright and it is nice to say the least but the tune is so boring and feels like a chore to listen to it all the way through which is a bummer
05) Lauren Jauregui – Nope this has just bombed so hard with the vocalist not bringing me in and the music is seriously lacking practically anything to make it at least mediocre
06) Sharaya J – I say no to this with all of it being horrible to hear from that lacklustre vocals that sounds like she is making it up as she goes along and the basic 3 beat step that ain’t digging
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis – This has got a nice sound and Leona gives a stellar performance and is a great song to enjoy with the beat giving its best and is just so good
08) nilu – I thought this was going to go somewhere but no it stayed at the same level with her vocals being dull dull DULL and jesus who thought this was even listenable
09) Scott Helman – Dam this music is lit with the danceable beat that is making me move around but the vocalist doesn’t have the energy needed to carry this tune
10) JENNIE – It seemed promising with those rocking vocals buy boy it car crashed in the chorus with that generic beat and becomes very unbearable and why a whistle WHY!
11) Aly & AJ – I can see where this is going but it doesn’t bring anything here and I become bored of them and the song is actually making me very sleepy so good job on sending me to sleep
12) Bryan Rice – He has a good voice and the music sadly is a big pile of mess that downgrades this and is making me more annoyed than ever before
13) Brooke Candy – Ladies and gentlemen, we have a bop on our hands and that is what I say about the catchy chorus but not with the verses that loses its charm and is 10 times worse
14) Mimoza – Yes this has a banger of a tune and it is so likeable to no end with the singer giving me the feelings through her voice and it is so enjoyable to hear
15) Beth Ditto – When it gets going with the intensity building it gets better and better in terms of the music but not about the singing unfortunately
16) Zak Abel – I’m not sold at all by this effort from the singing to the music feeling empty and the sound effects are really unnecessary in the end
17) VILNA – The music is the only good thing from it in giving the style and making it work compared to the singing that is squeaky and too quiet
18) Salt Ashes – Wow, the music turned to shit very quickly and this has lost my interest from the girls who sounds like they are only here to get a pay check and not give any effort
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME – This is very unique and I totally love it from the vocals to the music giving me those familiar vibes and it fits so well in a dance party that I would go to
20) Black Honey – I’m begging for this to stop since I can’t take it anymore with how it has no proper music and it’s simply no good and don’t deserve to be here
21) Red Velvet – Yeah I can tell this is not their best work by far with the music being horrific and even though they sound good together it is more like a robot trying to make music
2009 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
01) GRANT - TOOT - Was loving where it was going but it never landed as I liked.

02) Oceana - BOOT - Just a bit unexciting, and annoying, I just didn't get it.

03) Ashley Tisdale - BOOT - Queen but this isn't good.

04) Linkin Park - BOOT - Not great in any aspect or anyway.

05) Lauren Jauregui - TOOT - Oh so everyone in 5H wants a career now? This is fine, nothing special but its a listen.

06) Sharaya J - BOOT - Sorry hun, its a little too heavy for me.

07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis - TOOT - I like this, I came across it this week, but I found it a bit bland and below her best, however still okay.

08) nilu - TOOT - Very pretty, but nothing I'll revisit.

09) Scott Helman - TOOT - Bland but a decent palette cleanser albeit a bit forgettable.

10) JENNIE - BOOT - I didn't love this, oh at all.

11) Aly & AJ - BOOT - Never was gagged by them and this didn't change anything, it bored me.

12) Bryan Rice - BOOT - My body personally felt this was trash and I don't need to tell it twice.

13) Brooke Candy - BOOT - Ear cancer, personified.

14) Mimoza - TOOT - Very solid song, probably going to listen to this after the contest. Really liked this.

15) Beth Ditto - TOOT - I liked her vocals, it kept climbing but never got to the heights I wanted it to reach though.

16) Zak Abel - TOOT - Finally a solid pop bop, really enjoyed this.

17) VILNA - TOOT - This was beautiful, not totally my thing but very cleansing.

18) Salt Ashes - BOOT - This was the opposite of a good listen (a bad listen, shocking i know)

19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - BOOT - I tried to like this, I really did but it's a no from me.

20) Black Honey - BOOT - This was kinda awful, I again went in wanting to like this but I really just couldn't.

21) Red Velvet - BOOT - What a painful end to the show, just bad in every way whatsoever.
2008 days 10 hours ago
LiukBB
01. Grant: Good start. I like her voice a lot, the beat is very pleasant and listenable. The chorus lacks a bit, but yea the jazzy vibes really elevate this song. Overall very catchy. 7+
02. Oceana: Oh so this is the gurl of the Euro 2012 ? Damn she looks old in this video. i don't know what to think . Like it's not bad , it does have a rhytme that keeps me interesting, but it's just a bit repetitive and that puts me a bit off. But overall it's passable I guess 5/6
03. Ashley Tisdale: LMAO ISN'T THIS THE GURL FROM ZACH AND CODY WTF? Anyway I don't like fast melody with a snapping beat, so no. Oh wait actually the pre-chorus and the chorus are kinda of good. As the song goes on I got more hooked, it's deffo something who can grown on me, but it's pretty nice and overall i will save this.Did she swear ? 6+
04. Linkin Park: I really like the verses , sadly Kiara does drag a bit the song making it uninteresting and boring. Why all of those songs have good and bad part ahahha ? Kiara swore I think . 6-
05. Lauren Jauregui: i really like the vibe coming from this. Lauren voice is quite good, and even though the song lacks in a bit of power this is quite pleasant. Again at the swearing LOL. The guitar solo is interesting but it feels maybe a bit weak compared to other drops. 6,5.
06. Sharaja J: Yassss at trashy songs coming. She looks like an icon and I don't mind rap at all. Quite catchy and quite upbeat but it's deffo not something for everyone , deffo this was needed to spice things up . 7,5
07. Hellberg: LOL i literally thought of submitting it this week but then I didn't cause I wasnt sure of the chorus but damn it's really good. So weird seeing Leona Lewis doing songs like that rather than her standard songs but this is deffo one of my favourite EDM songs this year in TSC. Deffo a possible top 5 finish. I mean if this ends up winning I can share the prize winner:p 8
08. Nilu: The verses were good, i mean this is a song that I think you either get or you completely pass by but sadly the chorus pretty put down the song a lot, and it's a shame cause I am kinda in songs like that. But again this TSC is so enjoable that I will only mark it just a bit low . 5,5.
09. Scott Helman : Ok the first song i can say I really don't like it. Bland vocals, lazy beat, generic, and as this song goes on i am just feel boreeed. Boy you hit the buttons. 5
10. Jennie:  Interesting melody ruined by a bad drop, what the fuck is that noise ? It's just a shame cause the chorus puts this song lower than what this deserves. The bridge was interesting. 6- (5,95)
11.Aly and AJ : It's not bad, it's just a bit unremarkable. Like it feels like it completely passes me over, even though vocally they are kinda on point. It drags after a while though . 5+
12. Bryan Rice : After 10 seconds there are like overprocessed sounds, and then he starts singing and it's awful. The drop is awful and there are even more uglier sounds I don't like overprocessed songs and this is my nail in the coffin. My ears are literally bleeding, it's way too much to take. One of my least favourite tsc song since I joined. 1
13. Brooke Candy : What happened to this contest? It started so good. This after Bryan Rice is not helping me. It's deffo a bit better, but her voice is a lot to take. Deffo less uglier sounds., but the beat is still bad.  4,5.
14. Mimoza : A possible contender? I feel like this is solid all around, but it's not for me. Deffo it's somethign who can grow on me, but as said before I don't like fast melodies and this is no exception. The rest is a bit generic, but there are better songs in this contest. 5
15. Beth Ditto :I remember her being in gossip and I liked some of her songs. Oop this a bit cheesy, but we are back on track. This is stunning, her voice is so good, and the song kinda grows as it progresses which is amazing. Even the chorus works perfectly even though is kinda repetitive. One of my favourite tsc song since I rejoined. 9
16. Zak Abele: Generic, a bit cheap but catchy. It's rather simple, but it 's upbeat and even the chorus is very good. Saweetie part might cost to a lot of people points but not with me. Solid entry all around. 8+
17. VILNA : Grats on submitting my last place of ESCT 32. Too bad this is gonna beat my song :(. This is not overprocessed and I get why people would like this as it has a bit of natural/spiritual vibe, but It's not for my taste. Her voice is a bit annoying and the song is very boring. I was going to think this was going to  be my last placle but something worse happened :p. 4/5
18.Salt Ashes : Guilty pleasure of the night. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it does has rhytme which put me in attention. The chorus really snaps here and potentiate the song. 6,5.
19. I DON'T KNOW BUT THEY FOUND ME-: A longer name ? The pose of the singer remind me of an italian song loool. Anyway this didn't do much for me. Pretty boring and uninteresting. Even the instrumentation didn't impress me. Sorry bibbles.5+
20.  Black Honey : Uhm a bit too much for my taste. After the chorus she kinda didn't scream anymore, but the song as the one before didn't make me interested . Deffo this will have some fans. 5
21. Red Velvet: One of the best kpop entered in the contest. It's kinda different from the rest of the other kpop songs, but I really like this. It's catchy, simple with a very good beat. If a kpop song has to win can please be this ? It's so easy to sing along to this. 8
2007 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) GRANT – I liked ‘waterline’ but let’s be honest, this completely outstrips that song. Fun, upbeat and I don’t particularly hate the jazz element haha. :p Good start for sure. :D

02) Oceana – Mess. The bests bashed through my brain like a sledgehammer. Tbh it’s not awful, but it is a mess…No…I don’t think this will be in my top 10. Sorry.

03) Ashley Tisdale – Successfully re-inventing herself? Yasssssssssssssssss queen. Really solid song. Only thing I dislike is the casual use of the f bomb as it just seems so out of place. But other than that…very solid.

04) Linkin Park – I’m not going to comment on the choice of the band. I didn’t like the verses, but the chorus was cool. Kiiara is easily the best part of this. The casual swear words works better here tbh.

05) Lauren Jauregui – yasssss, bump and grind hips music. Vocals is ok…I was left waiting for the chorus to the start and it kind of went off…kind of. :p Solid song. :)

06) Sharaya J – Luca giving 12 to this mess is interesting. He’s an enigma. I wanted to stop this after 15 seconds, so you should be thankful I gave this a fair shot and listened to it the whole way through haha. :p

07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis – WTF is this? The vocal in the build up sounds like she’s singing through an alien voice changer. Like she’s a bloody dalek. I wish someone would exterminate this song from existence. Ok…maybe that’s a little harsh. It’s not unlistenable like a certain other song we heard already. :p

08) nilu – Lovely voice, I would say she is up there with Grant with having the best vocal of the night for sure. Hauntingly beautiful. :)

09) Scott Helman – It’s appropriate that he fell of his chair as it’s pretty likely most people listening to this slump off their chairs listening to this too…so dull.

10) JENNIE – Verses were a little bleh and then the build happened and I desperately tried to hold onto my wig and then then it was completely snatched.

11) Aly & AJ – Decent. Really decent actually. I’m not overly keen on the backing drums. But the whole thing is fine. I like the effects on their voices which makes it sound unusual.

12) Bryan Rice – These male vocallists aren’t just bringing it this contest tbh…the falsetto was a little painful.

13) Brooke Candy – I wanted to like this…and I kind of did. Rapping was interesting…the chorus was OK.

14) Mimoza – Definitely the potential winner. Loved this from start to finish. Fantastic.

15) Beth Ditto – I’ve never really liked her solo stuff, but this is pretty good. Yeah I like this a lot actually. :) That chorus is cool. :)

16) Zak Abel – Easily the best male vocal so far. I like how he quietly is entered every 10 contests or so and no one seems to notice haha. :p This is good. :)

17) VILNA – I like this a lot. It’s the sort of music Kerli should be making tbh, it does sound really magical. :)

18) Salt Ashes – Really solid as well. Some weird things going on here like the funny plinky plonky sound…but the whole thing is fine. :)

19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME – Zak Abel doesn’t need to be worried, he has his crown of the best male vocalist so far. This sounds like he’s singing through a cheese grater.

20) Black Honey – Nothing too interesting happening here…it’s fine. The verses are ok…the chorus is a little better haha :p

21) Red Velvet – This is fine. It may scrape points from me, as there seems to be lots of just solid / fine / ok songs tonight haha. :p
2007 days 18 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        GRANT “Catcher in the Rye” – I enjoy the saxophone parts of the song, they are the best parts of it.
2.        Oceana “Strike” – This has a very funky beat and an overall cool feel to it.
3.        Ashley Tisdale “Voices in My Head” – lol queen sharpay, kind of gutted this isn’t 2000s trash but that being said I really enjoyed this and will probably relisten.
4.        Linkin Park “Heavy” – Never been that keen on their music. This song was just very meh.
5.        Lauren Jauregui “Expectations” – Well it’s the best thing I’ve heard from a member of fifth harmony but it was pretty bland. Decent but probably won’t return to it.
6.        Sharaya J “Say Less” – Not really my type of music but I really enjoyed it. Not really sure what the point of it was but it was a fun listen.
7.        Hellberg & Leona Lewis “Headlights” – I’ve missed Leona but this seems like a really budget version of her song collide. Her voice doesn’t really go with this type of music.
8.        nilu “Are You With Me?” – Really bland and didn’t leave any impact on me
9.        Scott Helman “Hang Ups” – Fun song, I feel like it needed more oomph for it’s chorus but a nice listen.
10.        JENNIE “Solo” – A K-Pop song I actually enjoyed!!! I wouldn’t be mad at this winning unlike that trash that almost won last week!
11.        Aly & AJ “The Distance” – A lot of songs in this contest have fallen into the category of not bad but dull and this is another example.
12.        Bryan Rice “Tell it to My Body” – My last comment relates to this song as well
13.        Brooke Candy “Volcano” – This could possibly grow on me after a few listens but I enjoyed this.
14.        Mimoza “Love For Days” – A fun upbeat song. I like the beat to this one and her voice is nice.
15.        Beth Ditto “We Could Run” – I like how the song builds up as it goes along and I really enjoy her voice.
16.        Zak Abel “You Come First” – not as good as his last song. I didn’t enjoy this it felt a bit empty.
17.        VILNA “Forest song” – I can see why Ukraine sent Melovin instead of this but it’s not a bad listen.
18.        Salt Ashes “Girls” – It reminds me a bit of AlunaGeorge. I really enjoyed this.
19.        I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME “Do it All the Time” – This has a very different sound. Sounds a bit 80s mixed with its own genre.
20.        Black Honey “Midnight” – I love them! Such a good song!
21.        Red Velvet “Bad Boy” – Just when I thought I would leave this contest with a positive outlook on k-pop this arrived. Most k-pop is just not for me.
2007 days 17 hours ago
Insanity17
01) GRANT- I like her vibrato in some of the words during the chorus. The instrumental is pretty good. I wasn’t very interested in the song when it first started, but it definitely grew on me.
02) Oceana- This song isn’t for me. It doesn’t have enough oomph for my liking.
03) Ashley Tisdale- I like a lot of the elements of this song, but I needed more. It didn’t go as far as I would have liked.
04) Linkin Park- I like the song, it has a certain edge to it. Very emotional.
05) Lauren Jauregui- Her voice was good, but this song is dreadfully slow and boring.
06) Sharaya J-The verses are very clever, but it could use a bit more energy.
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis- It has a good build up, but there are some parts that it sounds like mumbling. Solid beat.
08) nilu- This sounds really pretty, but it just dragged on and didn’t stand out.
09) Scott Helman- This got my feet tapping. It’s quite a pleasant song to listen to.
10) JENNIE- It’s okay, nothing special about this song.
11) Aly & AJ- Another song that Is just okay, it didn’t go anywhere for me.
12) Bryan Rice- This sounds really outdated and is rather pedestrian.
13) Brooke Candy- I liked the elements, it just didn’t have a moment that made me go “WOW.” It had a good beat and was pretty catchy, the rap was a nice addition.
14) Mimoza- It has a great beat, the dynamics are there, the vocal is on point, the song is catchy. I liked it.
15) Beth Ditto- It gets rather repetitive, but I do like her voice.
16) Zak Abel- I enjoy the whistling a lot. Pretty generic and standard stuff, nice beat though.
17) VILNA- This sounds like something that should be in a LOTR soundtrack. I couldn’t get into this. It’s rather annoying.
18) Salt Ashes- I loved her previous entry “Save It,” still furious it didn’t win. This is no where near as good, it’s so blah.
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME- This had a very quirky sound, which I liked. Just wish it had more energy.
20) Black Honey- I really don’t like those effects in the first half of the song, but it doesn’t get any better after it stops. Not into it.
21) Red Velvet- Why does the intro sound like something Ariana Grande would do? They all have nice voices, it just doesn’t sound different or unique, it’s fine.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!