This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 336 Final

Topic » TSC 336 Final

1996 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Brooke Candy - 'Volcano'

Brooke Candy is an American rapper, singer, director, muse and fashion stylist (according to Wikipedia). She has appeared in TSC twice before, her best result being 5th with "Living Out Loud" in TSC 266. She's now hoping to go further with "Volcano".
1996 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Brooke Candy - Oh yes, finally something upbeat. This is far trashier than Living Out Loud, and I'm predictably digging it a lot more. It's a BOP.
1996 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
14) Mimoza - 'Love For Days'

Not the sensitive plant as a Google search first suggests, Mimoza is a Kosovo-born Swedish singer, making her TSC debut with "Love For Days".
1996 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Mimoza - Two good songs in a row? It's a bit over produced but I don't dislike it. The beat is solid.
1996 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) Beth Ditto - 'We Could Run'

Beth Ditto is an American singer-songwriter best known for her work with indie rock group Gossip, who appeared twice in TSC with a best result of 5th. She makes her solo debut here with "We Could Run".
1996 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
15) Beth Ditto - I thought this was building nicely but I was waiting for it to snap. It never did. Beth's got vocal but I feel like it's been wasted on a song that's a bit painfully generic. It's disappointing.
1996 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
16) Zak Abel - 'You Come First (ft. Saweetie)'

Zak Abel is a Moroccan-English singer-songwriter and musician. With a best result of 3rd, he currently has a 100% top 10 rate within his four appearances. Here, he'll be hoping to follow in the footsteps of fellow half-Moroccan Faouzia, who won just three weeks ago, with "You Come First" featuring Saweetie, an American rapper.
1996 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
17) VILNA - 'Forest song'

VILNA (Iryna Vasylenko) is a Ukrainian singer, actress and songwriter. She makes her TSC debut with "Forest Song".
1996 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
16) Zak Abel - He's half-Moroccan? TIL. Always been a fan of Zak's music but this might be his weakest submission yet. The pre-chorus was great but the chorus was a major disappointment for me. The rap was a pleasant surprise. I can live with it.
1996 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
17) VILNA - LOL unless AlanDuncan is back in the contest, whoever sent this messed up by not sending it while Alan is still in TSC because I'm pretty sure he loves this shit. Not normally a fan of this kind of thing but it sounds quite good in this week's lineup. I thought the same in the current edition of ESCT hence why I ended up voting for it.
1996 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
18) Salt Ashes - 'Girls'

English singer-songwriter Veiga Sanchez, better known as Salt Ashes, is making her return to TSC after coming 2nd in TSC 295. She'll be hoping that "Girls" can go one step further and take the crown.
1996 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
18) Salt Ashes - Heard this the other day. It's quite unremarkable apart from the chorus. I doubt this will even come close to besting her previous placement.
1996 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
19) I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - 'Do it All the Time'

I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME (often referred to as iDKHOW) is an American duo consisting of Dallon Weekes (formerly of Panic! at the Disco) and Ryan Seaman (formerly of Falling in Reverse). They'll be hoping to beat their respective bands' best results of 2nd and 14th respectively with "Do it All the Time".
1996 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
Starts at 0:19
1996 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
20) Black Honey - 'Midnight'

Black Honey are a British four-piece group whose recently released debut album reached #33 on the UK album charts. They are making their 3rd appearance in TSC with "Midnight", after coming 5th in TSC 321.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!