This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 336 Final

Topic » TSC 336 Final

1996 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Lauren Jauregui - I haven't heard any of the new songs from the former 5H girls. I like Lauren's voice but the song is unremarkable. Bring back the old Fifth Harmony.
1996 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Sharaya J - I wanted to like this but it's not really doing anything for me. After about three minutes it's becoming stuck in my head, though I wish it wasn't.
1996 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis - 'Headlights'

Jonathan Hellberg is a Swedish producer, making his TSC debut this week. He is joined by 6 time participant and former TSC champion, British singer Leona Lewis on "Headlights".
1996 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Hellberg & Leona Lewis - This contest has been quite dull so far though this might be my favourite up to this point only because I love Leona too much. This sounds really familiar. I'm digging the drop. It's good.
1996 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
LOL I WANTED TO SUBMIT THIS LEONA LEWIS SONG I AM BALD
1996 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) nilu - 'Are You With Me?'

Nilu is a singer-songwriter who grew up in Dubai with her Persian relatives and has even played for the Dalai Lama. Nothing more glorious, however, than playing for the TSC voters, and she makes her debut with "Are You With Me?".
1996 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
08) nilu - As far as ballads go, it's fine, but I'm not in the mood for it. The chorus was sweet.
1996 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Scott Helman - 'Hang Ups'

Scott Helman is a Canadian singer-songwriter making his return to TSC after finishing 23rd in TSC 189, with "Hang Ups". With only 21 songs this week, the only way is up!
1996 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
09) Scott Helman - Automatically appreciating this for being upbeat. I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it, but it's sounding quite good in this contest.
1996 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) JENNIE - 'Solo'

Jennie Kim, known professionally by the mononym JENNIE, is a South Korean singer and member of BlackPink, who have made seven appearances in TSC including one win. Can she pull off the same standard of result with her "Solo" debut?
1996 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
10) JENNIE - Slow start, but it picks up nicely. I wasn't expecting that drop. It's weird, but I think it works. It's fine.
1996 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Aly & AJ - 'The Distance'

Aly & AJ are an American sister duo consisting of Alyson and Amanda Michalka. They previously came 2nd in TSC 16 with "Potential Break Up Song", and "The Distance" is their fourth appearance in the contest.
1996 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Aly & AJ - Not their best, but it's cute, especially the chorus. The rest is a bit dull but I'll always stan Aly & AJ <3
1996 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Bryan Rice - 'Tell it to My Body'

Bryan Rice (Brian Risberg Clausen) is a Danish singer-songwriter. He has appeared in TSC four times before, his best result being the 4th place achieved in TSC 191. He's making his fifth appearance with "Tell it to My Body".
1996 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Bryan Rice - Oh hey there, Tolis. This is reminding me of something that I can't put my finger on right now. It's okay, but nothing too special.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!