This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Jury Questioning

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Jury..

3551 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
i cant vote for you because you just called derek a good player sorry
3551 days 3 hours ago
coltsfan876
LOL AT ERIK SAYING IM A SHEEP WHEN I GOT NEWZ OUT IM
DONE
3551 days 3 hours ago
coltsfan876
3 ppl who should be here instead of me

Ofl
Afd
Newz
If I had to name a fourth id say missy cuz I think she did have a good social game just bad luck

3 sheep
Erik he just listened to Derrick
Addrian that's obv
Robby , Robby I'm sorry I think u just followed Derrick or erik
3551 days 3 hours ago
coltsfan876
I never followed newz. If he suggested getting someone out that I didn't give a fuck about why would I protest it , if he is on b4 and suggests it that doesn't make him leader. If I sheeped newz he would be here instead of me , I took two shots at him to get him out and got him in the second. Yet I'm his sheep
3551 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
This is from my view point of the game. I don't actually know how you played, so that's how I saw it, sorry. :/
3551 days 3 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ugh whatever can't deal with ur anymore.
3551 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
By the way, i forgot to mention. Neither of you three can be credited to a good social game because you 3 sucked at it. I mean my god, you never even talked to me to create a personal connection. Like i had to even send out "Congrats on f5!" messages to even create something.
3551 days 3 hours ago
Addrian
Just because We didn't create a personal connection with you newz doesn't mean we didn't have a great social game
3551 days 3 hours ago
coltsfan876
Tbh I saw no need to. I trusted u, and when ppl didn't say anything I would try to start a convo. And a good social game isn't just mailing someone it's making sure u are not in a position of danger and talking to ppl who u need to use
3551 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
no i mean a social game is more than just "oh yea, let's vote this person"
a social game is actually creating a bond with people.
Addrian, you only made it this far because you were pretty much a sheep who followed their master. You can say that you had all these alliances but i am pretty sure that there are way more people than you who also had alliances with everyone.

Neither of you 3 even attempted to make a bond. Like even getting to know the person.
3551 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
coltsfan, what you described at the end was the strategic game.

Also, coltsfan, if you talk about "talking to people u need to use". Not once did you ever try to convince me to vote a way. You just nodded along to most plans. Even when it came to the voting out of Ofl, you could not get enough people to vote me out over your #1 ally. So is that a good social game that you had with people?
You got me out when you were finally able to and that was when you were the deciding vote. F5 is not a very difficult time to make a move :P
3550 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
Newz I didn't even mention u in my response .. You are doing the exact same thing you cried and bitched about to me. I didn't need to talk to you because I had no use for you. I had options. I needed Addrians vote so I talked to him, I needed Derek's vote so I talked to him, I needed ofls votes so I talked to him, and I talked to newz also. I new that by agreeing with Derrick on a vote, he could just get you to vote with us
3550 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
I'm not even addressing you anymore yet every other messages of yours has to do with me now
3550 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
3/7 Jury Votes
3550 days 18 hours ago
Addrian
Lol it's funny cause you act like you were my messages. You don't who I talked to. Nobody was my master. I know how I played the game. Apparently you know everything I did. I'll just say this whether I had all these alliances or jeff Carried me here guess what? It worked!!! I'm sitting here in the final 3!!! The final 3 is me Erik and jeff. So whatever we did worked for us. But like I said newz you don't know who I talked to or who I made bonds with.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!