This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Jury Questioning

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Jury..

3580 days 16 hours ago
Addrian
Pandoras box change the game like i said.
3580 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
Why do u love that ? I'm doing it later lol..
3580 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
But then i got exposed for being a liar and everything went downhill from there :(
3580 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Just because it was so long ago that it was posted, figured you forgot or something, sorry, xP
3580 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
I'll just do it later .
3580 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
What's sad, Newz, is that I would've gone along with that plan. I wanted to crack the 6 people that voted Dinkle and take Robby to the end, but once AFD exposed thigns, I changed my mind, xD
3580 days 15 hours ago
coltsfan876
Newz we had the same plans i just got to it first , so I don't think I'm a bad person for that
3580 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Is it just me or did premerge go by really quick?"
3580 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Lol colts you aren't :p
You made a move that would benefit your game lol.
3580 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
I think post-merge went a lot quicker. Like pre-merge took a month or something and post-merge took a week, xD
3580 days 15 hours ago
Addrian
to me pre merge took too long
3580 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
I think it feels quicker, because nothing happened.
3580 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
The only person that i was really happy about quitting was Rhys cause that guy would have crushed this game if he stayed.
3580 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Never even knew him, xD
3580 days 15 hours ago
Addrian
Just throwing it out there i wouldnt even be here if i didnt align myself with dinkle and robby. Because that last tribe swap it me against 4 people who were together in a previous tribe. I aligned myself with those two and we took out jd and hoston.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!