This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Jury Questioning

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Jury..

3523 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Final Three Walk In*

Welcome Addrian, Erik, & Jeff.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Missy, Dinkle, AFD, Robby, Oakley, Newz, and Derek, voted out last tribal.

Addrian, Erik, & Jeff, you three have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 39 virtual days 39 real life days. You've beaten 31 other players to make it here. There were blindsides, big moves, big mistakes, divisions, and paranoia all season. Yet you three have made it to the end.

You've had a hand in the last 7 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech. The Jury can question you or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of Survivor Rio de Janeiro.

Also Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

AND SEND A SECOND CHOICE VOTE IN CASE OF A TIE.

You have 48 hours. If more time is needed, it'll be given.

With that, we shall begin. Good Luck!
3523 days 7 hours ago
Addrian
Let's start with merge cause this I when the game started.

I had my core alliance
-AFD, me, jeff, ofl, news

Then I came into merge with an alliance from the previous tribe
- Robby, dinkle

Then I had a previous deal with Erik from the beginning because we were original gavea.

Then I had separate deals with jeff and newz. Don't know if they would've kept that promise but hey I'm here. Cause jeff stated his original final 3 was with newz and ofl.

But either way I made sure all my bases was covered. I didn't have to win comps because I was never seen as threat. But I played a very great social game and laid as low as I could. After the dinkle blindside Erik thought I was with him Derek jeff and news. So I in fact ran with it. Because it gave me an ally with the only person I hadn't talk to which was Derek. The only time I turned on someone who was loyal to me was dinkle because my core alliance wanted you out, and Erik because I was originally with jeff and news but jeff flipped on newz.
3523 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
Please don't ask me questions until I do Fallen Comrades and my speech, :/
3523 days 7 hours ago
Addrian
I'll do the fallen comrades thing when I switch to the pc
3523 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Okay, so I have to admit, I'm not the best at speeches. I always think I make them too short, but it's just because I'd rather be more of an open book then me tell all of you about my game, leaving you guys with no questions to ask. I will say, however, that I am proud of my game and I respect the game that my two fellow finalists have played. Unless I need to defend myself from another finalist and/or a jury member asks me to, I will not negate any part of their gameplay, because I would rather talk about my game as well played, then theirs as terribly played.

Also, I am very sorry to whomever I have voted out for this game and that every move I made was to better my position in the game. Every word spoken, every person talked to, every little thing I have done has gotten me to the hardest part of Survivor - facing my old tribe mates. I hope that throughout this game, I have not hurt anyone or disrespected anyone's emotions, as I would hate to lose any one of you as a friend and I would feel awful if any of you hate me.

Now, I'm not going to go into specifics until your questions, because I'd rather tell my gameplay to all of you personally, rather than as a cold-hard fact in a written speech. I think the goal for all three of us tonight is to not only keep our games intact, but to also try to receive your votes and that is a very hard thing to do. Therefore, I wish the best of luck to everyone, whether you're voting, or trying to get the votes! :D

As this final part of a very long, hard, and stressful season comes to an end, I can't wait to see how it plays out! :D
3523 days 6 hours ago
Addrian
before i make a final speech ill answer some questions if anyone has any
3523 days 6 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ok hey . to be honest the jury has a VERY simple task. Vote for who deserves to win this game . I ran this game . The way I look at it is , Adrian and Erik were easily replaceable throughout this whole thing. I could've got both of them out at any point . I saved Addrians ass and got him to the final 3. I easily could've sent him up against Derek but I wanted Derek gone . Erik floated this whole game , won some challenges but strategically he was just a sheep just like Adrian. News and I played both sides this whole merge , we made sure that we kept both sides . A twist screwed that up , but hey, I'm still here. I was never really in danger of being voted out . I didn't need the TWO immunities in a row that I had won because no matter what I had ppl wrapped around my finger . I'm looking to address dinkle , missy, and Robby. Tbh I barely know you guys . I got you out because u weren't a part of either of my alliances , and that obv isn't your fault. I would like u 3 to recognize that I played the best game here and grant me with the win I know I deserve . I was not a floater this game , I was the mastermind and I knew who would go home each night , with the exception of Ofl voting wrong the night he was voted out and Erik nt being allowed to change his vote . Thank you all for playing , nice playing with you all, and plz vote me to win ! :D
3523 days 6 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ask me questions whenever u are ready !
3523 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Umm, I won two immunities in a row as well...just saying, :/
3523 days 6 hours ago
coltsfan876
U won an immunity cuz of the auction LOL
3523 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Still an immunity. Everyone had an equal chance at getting it.
3523 days 6 hours ago
coltsfan876
I actually had to fight for my immunity not purchase it .
3523 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
LOL at these speeches. Man, when i can't wait till im done with my back to school shopping cause i have ALOT of things to say.
Here is a teaser: "Colts you take-
3523 days 6 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ok but the point is , is that u weren't as big as a physical threat
3523 days 6 hours ago
Addrian
Lol didnt know we were going to put other people down in our speechess but alright
3523 days 6 hours ago
coltsfan876
Adrian I don't mean to put u down , all in saying is that your strategic game wasn't half as good as mine

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!