This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Jury Questioning

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Jury..

3555 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Rhys is scary as fuck. Me and him are known to have a pretty intresting history :p
3555 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
I think the person I've officially had the most interesting history with is Robby.
3555 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Ok, well im sending my vote in cause i have no more questions :p
3555 days 18 hours ago
Addrian
Alright then lol. I wonder if anyone else will ask questions
3555 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
I hope not, this has been hard.
3555 days 17 hours ago
DrPepsi
Hey my lovelies first I want to start off with love y'all 3 questions
Addrian- would have voted with me if we could've vote
Erik- if that vote went and newzy went home would you have brought me to final 3
Jeff- at the tribal I was leaving what was the whole process what was going through your head

I WANT ALL TRUTH ANSWERS
3555 days 17 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, my backup plan, had you somehow stayed was this:
Sheep AFD, Addrian (I did not know of the other alliance, mind you), Robby, and yourself to get out Derek, Jeff, and Oakley (in that order).
Then, I would have gotten out Addrian and AFD using your two votes
And, yeah, I was planning on bringing you, but, like I said, as sheep. That way I would have the best way of winning.
3555 days 17 hours ago
Addrian
I want to be 100% honest with you. If we couldve voted i wouldve voted with you depending on who you wanted out. For instance if it was anyone that ive been with from the start like afd, newz, and erik i wouldnt have voted with you cause those were guys i trusted through out the game.
3555 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
Well I knew you were leaving , and I didn't feel bad since we never talked . I'm not gonna be fake and say that like I felt bad voting u out or anything . It was just part of my game , it would've been cool If we got to know eachother and work together from then on , but that's not how it turned out . Hope you had a good time playing this game though , and gl with your voting decision
3555 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
2/7 Jury Votes
3555 days 16 hours ago
DrPepsi
Now next question

Name three people that should be there instead of all you and name 3 sheep
3555 days 16 hours ago
Addrian
3 people that should be here instead of us
AFD cause was screwed by pandoras box
Newz Cause he was playing a good game till jeff flipped on him
Derek because he was the target for the longest but he changed the game with pandoras box
3555 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
The Three Best Players:
-Newz (leader of one of the biggest alliances)
-Derek (huge target, but escaped elimination for so long)
-Robby (one of the best players I've ever met)

The Three Sheep Players:
-Jeff (followed Newz for the majority of the game, from what I saw)
-Oakley (also followed Newz)
-Everyone eliminated pre-merge (followed people, then got cut off)
3555 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
Sweet, I wasn't a sheep ^_^
3555 days 15 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, I didn't see you aligned with anyone. But even if you had, I have a feeling that User's Survivor would happen again and you'd take control.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!