This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Jury Questioning

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Jury..

3536 days 13 hours ago
awwsum11
Sorry, just woke up.
3536 days 13 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, not *just* woke up, I had a bowl of cereal and I watch an episode of Brain Games, but, eh. Who needs perfect timing, :/
3536 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
Greetings! First off imma just say what's on my mind about you
Colt! So first off i don't even know who the F you are so I have to judge you off this jury management stuff right here and LMAO YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT THIS omg dude please stop! Wait though let me tell you about myself okay so hey I'm Robby! We played this game together! I was the guy that didn't have internet but when he did controlled the vote and was no way in hell a F***** sheep! Personally I get the whole cutthroat stuff cause that's how I play but let me tell you in on a secret there's a time to turn it off dude you need to lose the cocky I'm the obvious best attitude because it turns everyone off! What you should've been doing is sucking up while being truthful about your own game and only talking about your own game and beg for forgiveness from anyone who's pissed off(of course you gotta follow through and become their friend otherwise your just a jerk who used them for a vote besides usually their pretty cool) and that's my recipe for success! Erik has seen me do it many time haha

Addrian so I know a bit about you because we worked together right before my vacation kinda screwed over me our alliance a bit and although I don't know you as much as I do Erik I feel I have a pretty good grasp on how you played you seem pretty cool too

Erik :) you've made me proud! I used to just think of you as the perfect sheep but in recent times you've become a great player and I feel we've become better friends :) I wanted to get to the end with you this game because of all the times I betrayed you but this time it was you in the end instead of me :) well done my friend
3536 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
Thanks, Robby. :)
You've taught me to not trust everything that comes into my ear...I still can't believe I didn't notice something wrong when what you were telling me wasn't actually happening in Kyushu, :/
3536 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
Addrian: so my question to you is to rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 on your social strategic and physical game for example I'll do myself
Strategic: 7(I controlled the votes and had a great amount of control
Physical: 5 usually I'm a lot better at challenges but I sucked in most of them this time
Social: 4 often I'm considered a social player but I didn't have Internet at the most important part of the game so I wasn't able to do my whole everyone thinks I'm their best friend thing

Colt: I'm gonna try to give you a chance to fix your jury management so um how about you say a quick sentence or two about each of the jurors it can be about their game whatever it can be the hard truth or something nice or whatever

Erik: hey bud so my question will be what have you learned throughout the game in other words how have you improved
3536 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
I think I have improved in the game of Survivor itself. With 34 people, it's a lot more challenging trying to keep control, so I think I got a little practice at creating alliances before the merge even began, when I kept most of the votes unanimous or almost unanimous (there was like 1 vote for someone random). Because of that, I was able to create relationships with the others of the merge and I think that was a major difficulty for me before. I'm usually a player that waits for someone to come to me and sticks with that person to the end. However, I've learned to not ride coattails the whole way through, and instead, I made moves based off of what I saw and heard.
3536 days 11 hours ago
Addrian
Robby-

If rate my physical game a 3 based solely on winning on one competition, and there were a few comps I did show up to, and the fact I did most I my challenges on my phone which was slow.
My strategic game was about a 4 cause really I didn't have to play strategic game because I had a strong alliance pre merge and people were also quitting.
My social game was an 8. Contrary to what a few people think. I believe my social game was pretty good. That last tribe swap. I had to align myself with you and dinkle or I was going home. Because you two Houston and JD were together in the last tribe and I knew if I didn't talk to someone out of you 4 them I was screwed and wouldn't have made it to merge. But I immediately start talking to dinkle then he got you on board and we all 3 made merge
3536 days 11 hours ago
coltsfan876
You are right I'm terrible :( hows sixth btw?
3536 days 11 hours ago
coltsfan876
I don't see how saying things about the other jury members has anything to do with us , but I'll do that later . Bye
3536 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Im serously done with this FTC. Addrian and colts, you guys need to learn jury management because this FTC performance has been horrible from both of you guys. Colts, you are really arragont and cocky which is a major turnoff. Addrian, no matter what i say to you, the only thing that you did this game was apparently have alliances with everyone and that is also a turnoff becauss that seems to be the only thing thaf you did which isn't impressive because everyone did the same.

Don't get me wrong, i know i made mistakes in my game but the way you guys are talking is like you made non.
3536 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
I completely agree with newz colts it's easy to get to the end and you played alright but my goodness do you suck with jury management tbh probably the worst I've seen and trust me I've seen a lot and plus in my defense I didn't have internet for almost all of merge which is when it's needed the most id like to see you get to the end without any internet also don't bother answering my question if you don't get the importance of jury management than your basically Russell hantz
3536 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
Wait, did jeff really say:
"You are right I'm terrible :( hows sixth btw?"

He doesn't even know what place you got... :/
3536 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
Making the jury like you has a lot to do with you idk if you forgot but we're the ones who decide who wins
3536 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
Lol good point Erik xD
3536 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
Maybe he's trying to make the Jury mad at him, so he can say "I told you guys, they would be bitter". Idk

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!