This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Jury Questioning

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Jury..

3536 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
Through my experience I've learned that bitter juries are the best juries it shows who can best change their minds which is a huge part of survivor if you can't adapt and change a juries mind then you don't deserve the win
3536 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
Heh, remember me being a bitter juror, but ending up not being one? Oh, that was great...
3536 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
4/7 Jury Votes
3536 days 9 hours ago
Missalice3
Okay, I need to ask another question:
What was one of the nice things you did, not to better your own game, but out of being a good person?
3536 days 9 hours ago
Addrian
I look at it like this. I'm an honest person and I speak my mind. Y'all talking about jury management meaning y'all want us to kiss your ass cause your voting. Lol vote who you played the best game or be a bitter jury I don't mind. But what I'm not going to put up with this downplaying someone's game. Everyone plays the game different.  I'm honest I didn't win comps and I didn't have to make big moves when there's other people doing tht and getting blood on their hands. I played the game how I played the game and obviously it worked for me. This hole time I didn't talk bad to any jury members till you newz tried to say how I played the game like you're me like you played the games as Addrian. So like I said this jury management is crap. No matter what the jury always wants the final 3 or 2 to kiss their ass. Which I'm not going to do. So if I lose hey that's fine by me. Id rather lose defending myself than win kissing peoples asses.
3536 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
I think one of the better things I did was create the alliance with Robby. Now, that can be seen as a game move, but to be honest, we really are great friends now and I think that because of that alliance, it really solidified that and I think we'd both be honored to play any other Survivor.

If that doesn't answer it well enough, I was also a genuinely nice person. What you all saw in the game is my real personality. A few people say that I am so nice, normally, that I could be seen as a big threat in the finals. That's why I had to tone it down until my game was already on course. I don't remember when it started, but I noticed that I really have developed relationships with all of you and each every vote was the hardest thing to do. I love creating these friendships, because I feel like on Survivor and Big Brother and other shows, you shouldn't just play to win, you should play for the experience of having done it.

Now that I look back at that, I realize that I am really cheesy...
3536 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Also (I remembered this while making soup), on Dinkle's vote, I did not vote for him, even though I knew he was going to be voted out. I did this, because I felt loyal to him and I didn't want to disrespect our alliance by voting him out so bluntly. I don't know if that's good enough either, but that was the one time I voted wrong on purpose for someone else.
3536 days 8 hours ago
Addrian
Lmao really Erik you told me you I'm glad that blindside went perfect. Now you're saying you didn't vote out dinkle
3536 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Well...I lied, :(
Me telling you that was to earn your trust, :/
3536 days 8 hours ago
Addrian
Lol that didn't bother me cause I was already in an alliance tht was voting out dinkle
3536 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
mmhmm, :)
3536 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
Addrian kissing ass isn't good jury management but doing the opposite is the worst possible thing you could do jury management is the hardest and one if the most important parts of the game it's also one of the pluses of a good social game jury management and social game are very similar anyways you and colt are being rude to each other Erik and the jurors which is just terrible kissing ass isn't good jury management but it's way better than what your doing right now
3536 days 8 hours ago
Addrian
I was never rude to Erik. But like I said I'm not going to tell y'all what y'all want to here. If I can't change y'all mind that's ok, but in not going to please you to get your vote. It doesn't matter cause  y'all not going to reward the better game at anyway whether I played a good game or not. I could've play the game like dan from big brother and y'all would be bitter. Cause we all know it's never based on game play it's about being nice to everyone. If you wanted someone to be nice to you then this wasn't the game for you.
3536 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
I respect good game and when I play the game I play it cutthroat and I'll be a ass ANC a jerk to whoever but when it comes to jury management you can't be a jerk you gotta be mr nice guy otherwise this happens and you aren't liked by the jury there's a time for the mean guy and a time for the nice guy and if you can't figure out the nice times then you don't deserve the win survivor is a social experiment it ain't a tea party and it ain't fight club you gotta mix both sides of yourself
3536 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
I also respect good gane and addrian, im not saying you were rude but im just saying that your gameplay, when compared to coltsfan who really was rude this FTC, was lacking. Jeff also had multiple alliances like yourself but was also able to control atleast some votes.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!