This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E06] "Roadblock"

Topic » [S1E06] "Roadblock"

2912 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Naomi hears the news that Osiris is dead. In her shock, she gets her sword knocked out of her and she helplessly hugs Jackson to hang on.
2912 days 23 hours ago
Hudspith
^scrw this imma live with the vampires^
2912 days 23 hours ago
beccajo16
*tears stream down my face as I feel myself growing weaker, watching Octavian win*
2912 days 23 hours ago
awesome2210
- Octavian moves over to Lindt and Osiris, seeing Lindt standing over Osiris' dead body -
O: Did you just kill my son...?
L: He had it coming, Octavian. The little shit--
- Octavian holds up a mere finger and Lindt's body contorts in what seem like a hundred different ways, his bones snapping all over the place before his puppet-like body drops to the floor -
O: This is no good..
- Octavian grabs Osiris' body and looks at Grey, placing a hand on him as well -
O: We have some people to meet... We're already running late...
- Octavian, Grey, and Osiris' body vanish as the shadow demons do as well, the camera panning out to reveal everyone either beaten up, unconscious, or dead on the school grounds -

---------- SEASON 1 OF "BILTMORE ACADEMY" ENDS ----------
2912 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
(( yikes!))
2912 days 23 hours ago
Maya10
O.o)
2912 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
(Rip lindt)
2912 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
(Lindts death was so brutal)
2912 days 23 hours ago
IceQueen2
(OML..)
2912 days 23 hours ago
beccajo16
(What a great season, Dan! :D)
2912 days 23 hours ago
Mitsuki
(He wrecked him in like 3 seconds, and we couldn't do anything for like an hour xD)
2912 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
(can we least have a DEBRIEF forum to spill the t?!?!?!?)
2912 days 23 hours ago
awesome2210
(Yay for unresolved conflicts and cliffhangers!!)

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!