This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E06] "Roadblock"

Topic » [S1E06] "Roadblock"

2872 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
Mid October

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously "Biltmore Academy"...

The group traveled to Germany to meet with the Vampire Elder and obtain the elder stone, but upon arriving, they found that Berlin, which is supposed to be the most populous city of Germany, was completely empty. Lilith had a vision of a fog engulfing the city, so the students decided to take precautions and travel underground, where they ended up meeting with Vladimir, the Vampire Elder. He then told them of a fog that Firefly created that made all of the citizens of Berlin, as well as Germany, disappear, and that the fog was heading for the rest of the world. On a time crunch, the group was desperate to get the stone from Vlad, who agreed to give it to them, as long as Martin and Jenna returned to live with Vladimir and the vampires once the whole ordeal was over, which would mean Jenna would need to be turned into a vampire. They agreed, and the group set off to Jordan in search of the dagger, knowing that even if they didn't have all the stones, they would still have the advantage if the enemies didn't have the dagger. They traveled to the Rose City of Petra, where they found the hilt and the blade of the dagger, forming them together to create the Rose Dagger. However, their victory was short lived when Gray knocked out Kendall and stole the dagger, revealing himself to be a traitor to the group. Now, with less elder stones than the enemy and no dagger, will they be able to win, or will all their effort go to waste?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEED TO KNOW:

• This episode takes place right where the last one ended. If you're unsure where it ended, read the closing scene from Episode 5.
• This episode will be significantly shorter than the rest.
• If you have questions regarding your character's abilities at this point in the show, please mail me for clarification.
• If you have ideas for your character, mail me about them! I'm open to suggestions.
2872 days 18 hours ago
JTthePrince
*punches the ground outta frustration*

^should've roasted him when I had the chance^
2872 days 18 hours ago
beccajo16
*kneels near Kendall, seeing her knocked out*
*bites my lip, thinking about what should be done*
2872 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
-Theania remains looking around at everyone, still gathering what just happened, looking in the direction where the portal closed and Jackson threw the fireball.
http://67.media.tumblr.com/385c62277613285396f7b1a3c95db93a/tumblr_o69whwfN7i1tcbchho7_r1_250.gif
Wha.. in the world.. do we do now?
http://66.media.tumblr.com/b6e4aa728b3a64a866825ee20de30d09/tumblr_o6iwzbU9Aq1qcazu8o2_500.gif
2872 days 18 hours ago
cjphoenix
*still attempting to wake up Kendall*
^Come on. Come on. Wake up dammit! Open your eyes. Yawn. Make a fist. Do something!^
2872 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Paces slowly, my heads resting on top of my head. Mutters various swear words under my breath*
  ^This should've never been able to happen. ^
*Takes a deep breath, glancing at Theania and then the others*
  We need to do something, quickly preferably.
2872 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
| Osiris |

- Looks at the empty space where Gray stood moments ago, trying to force words to come out -
     I... wha... it.. he...
2872 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Leaning on the wall, -
^two vision...got i feel like a black cat^
2872 days 18 hours ago
KOKidd
*Stands in shocked*
^Holy...bloody...hel^
2872 days 18 hours ago
bad18life
*Gabriel looks around not knowing what to say*
2872 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
| Osiris |

- Looks at Liara -
     Yeah.. Yeah, you're right.. Shock is gonna have to wait. We went from having little time to having 0 time... We lost our only advantage.
2872 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
-Theania takes a deep breath, refocusing herself quickly, and rushes over to Becca, Kendall and Ray;
Is she responding?
-Checks her pulse, noticing she's got one.
She's just unconscious.. Gray did one hell of a knock out on her.
-She kneels by shaking her;
http://67.media.tumblr.com/324d4d0dd137dd48dea199f0eba40880/tumblr_o6ndnbMuYC1qdapqlo7_250.gif
Come on, you're a strong phoenix Kendall! Your father didn't die for you to lay there unconscious!
2872 days 18 hours ago
>Clairy looks glancing around, from Kendall to the others, not knowing what to do.
http://66.media.tumblr.com/b4ef287d4704feddf98e7ab892d495de/tumblr_inline_n19lv0tJLV1ruz9j7.gif
^Lord, please help us ..^
2872 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
(did he take the stones lol)

i knew it i fucking knew it
2872 days 18 hours ago
cjphoenix
(I don't think so)
2872 days 18 hours ago
beccajo16
Don't shake her!

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!