This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E06] "Roadblock"

Topic » [S1E06] "Roadblock"

2913 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Naomi feels Jackson lose consciousness. Naomi also hears foreign sounds as she tried to keep the demons at bay.
Naomi: *Liara...Gabe...Thea...you guys better not die...* Naomi looks next to her. *Oh, you to Jackson.*
2913 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
(Yeah, from Agent of Shields I think? Ask V)
2913 days 12 hours ago
cjphoenix
*hears Osiris's scream in the distance*
^Dammit! That can't be good!^
2913 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
-Watches Lindt on Osiris happen, not hearing the screams, and drifts back out of consciousness, unable to fight back to Octavian.
^I'm sorry I couldn't do more, I'll see you on the other side..^
2913 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
(( It's agents of shield most recent episode :3 ))
2913 days 12 hours ago
beccajo16
*looks around for Gabe, trying to fight back against the demons*
2913 days 12 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Feels ridiculously overwhelmed and heavy, frantically searching out Naomi who seemed so close not even five minutes ago*
  ^If I died.. I did it for something good ^
*Continues to struggle in my search, weakly fighting off several of the demons*
2913 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Hears thea though, tries to move-
^fight thea!! Fight!! ^
2913 days 12 hours ago
awesome2210
- Octavian finishes draining Thea of her powers and touches her now ice-cold face; http://66.media.tumblr.com/a9a4640e8de527d6289d16ff08f2232b/tumblr_o6ztdffIfL1qkqppjo3_r2_500.gif -
O: Thanks for the rush... My son was right when he picked you.
- Octavian stands up and moves over towards where Gabriel was overpowered, grabbing the dagger off the floor -
O: You all will have to try a lot harder than that... But thank you for trying... Now I have all stones... and the dagger..
2913 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
OSIRIS BLOM IS DEAD!
*Does the voldemort laugh*
2913 days 12 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Myranda tries again to repeat what she did before, as Osiris screams mix with the sounds of the shadow demons-
^I thought about heaven and what it would be like... and then bam... What was it^
2913 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
*Gabriel looks at Octavian as he grabs the dagger*
What are you going to do with that?
2913 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
The petals on Naomi's flower swords slowly start to wilt. Naomi knows once the flowers are plucked, it'll make one last blast before...who knows what would happen to her and Jackson...
2913 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Tears falls-
You bastard!!!
2913 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
( I just realized my last name was stone. How ironic. haha )

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!