This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All-Stars Discussion

Topic » S6 All-Stars Discussion

3998 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Wait Tyler, how is the Leuveb tribe the wweakest?
I think they are the strongest tbh.

Logan
Mikey
Chris - THREE individual challenge wibs.
Evan isnt bad either
3998 days 5 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
I dont think Nicks, alliance will work with so many twists its bound to have a flipper and these are all stars the word loyality and honesty will be thrown out the window by day 3
3998 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mikey confesh

I'm on All-Stars! :D This is amazeballs! And Leuven is one of the best tribes ever! We have challenge beast in me, Logan, Chris, and Evan, and JOECEPIA IS ON OUR TRIBE. :D Well, a majority alliance has already formed on Leuven, consisting of me, Chris, Joecepia, and Simon. We're like the Good Guys on our tribe, compared to Evan and Logan. By the way, the one thing that happened that I wanted to happen happened. Nick is not on my tribe. I felt liberated, before Nick made a cross-tribal alliance with half the cast. ._. 3 people from each tribe in a cross-tribal alliance. It's me, Joe, Simon from Leuven, Aly, Reynold, and Josh from Seraing, and him, Stephen, and Dylan J. from Charleroi. Nick really likes to be in control, and he's almost reserting back to his Saint Lucia ways. I want us nine to go to the final nine, so I can hopefully lead a charge against Nick (who wants to take me to end again. ._.).
3998 days 5 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
=hmm, ya could be right i felt that Jamie and Colleens tribe was the strongest.

Maybe Corys is the weakest but we will have to see how they work as a team
3998 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alexandra confeshh
O.K. It all started with me approaching Joecepia about becoming a dynamic duo in this game. He thought it would be an amazing idea to team up with me. We got to talking about who we want out early in the game. I said I would like to see Mana, Game, and Reynold out really early since they all are huge strategic threats. (And Evan because he is after me lol.) He was like "I have Mana working with me though" I was like o... so he suggeted I get a right hand man to help me do the dirty work and follow me. I thought Jamz would be a good opion because of he he sheeped Jus in Gabon. (He also talked to be yesterday so I thought h was perfect!) So the core 4 of us are going to go to merge and destroy everything. Then out of NOWHERE, Game messages me. He was like "Hey, I don't want to talk strategy or anything, I just want to say hi and thanks for rooting for me in Jordan." I found this EXTREMELY fishy because why would he just out of the blue message me? He has never done that before, so why would he start now? He realized that his lack of social game is what got him out in Jordan, so he is trying to play a social card this go around. I see right through that shit. I was like oh hey yeah great we are in the game together, yadda, yadda, yadda. After that, I thought about talking to Dylan J. because he was a complete sheep in GB, so I thought he could be a sheep to me in All-Stars :D. I sent him a message saying how it would be amazing to work with eachother instead of againt eachother this time. He agreed and suggested we be a "duo" Like I am with Joe and Jamz. Yeah. 3 final 2 deals. THEN THE TRIBES WERE ANNOUNCED. When I first saw them, I was like fuck, our tribe looks really weak. The only real physical player we have is Game. Cory is kind of. I guess Reynold could count as one, Dylan meh, and LMAO why is Josh in this game? But anyways Game approached me with a core 4 alliance consisting of myself, Game, Dylan B., and someone of my choice. At the time, I had no idea that out 4 alliance will turn into 9, but I'll get to that later. I picked Lifer because he actually messaged me saying he wanted to work with me. I was like yeah and we are a duo too. 4 now.  THEN, OUT OF NOWHERE, COMES THIS MESSAGE SAYING "There are three of us on every tribe" I read it and was like lol, I guess mana typoed, THEN I OPENED THE MESSAGE! THERE WERE LIKE LITERALLY 9 POEPLE THAT ARE NOW IN THAT ALLIANCE! What started as just me and Joe becoming a duo became an alliance of 9. WTF? And the three of us on Sirang are me, Josh (XD), and Reynold (Mana's puppet). So I was like omfg. The core 4 alliance consisted of everyone but the people I should be alligned with. So I was like "FTW" but then I thought of an idea. I was talking with Lifer and was like, would you like it if we switched to Josh and Reynold because Game and Dylan are huge players. Not knowing about the huge alliance of nine. He was like, sure, but Reynold needs to go first. I don't really know why he is so against Reynold, I guess because he won, but I was like Game needs to go first lmao. (AND YES I do realize Game is the only real challenge asset but I would predict that we would have a switch or something before we get down to three players (knock on wood) lol. So he came up with the plan to get rid of Reynold first, then recruit Josh to vote out Game and Dylan. I said yes, but I doubt I will let that happen. So yeah, pretty crazy two days, and the game hasn't even started yet. Can't wait for it to start though.Reply
3998 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Josh confesh

First off I just want to thank ya for bringing me back Shawn and that I'm really looking forward to this season ;D Hope I can do as good as I did last time :)But getting down to business I've already started making myself allies on my tribe. Of course I naturally went to Corey first since we were on the same season. We agreed to work together but got into a little disagrement over who else we should work with. He wants to get aly to work with us but I wanted to get Kantus. Both game and aly intimidate me seeing as how they are both veterans in your series and plus I don't know how well we can trust them. Even though Kantus won before I think we could trust him more than either of them and plus he would take the target of our back. I've also talked to Dylan and proposed an alliance between me, him, and Kantus and both of them seemed on board with it but we haven't sealed the deal yet. I mostly made this alliance because o feel like Corey will end up siding with aly in the end. Besides that I've set myself up pretty good on other tribes as well. I've talked to joeker, manalord, and sim before the tribe reveal and I'm pretty good friends with all of them so if there is ever a tribe swap I should be good. Hopefully with all of this talking I've set myself up in a pretty good spot. Now I just got strengthen the bonds I've made so far and then by Wednesday I'll be golden <3
3998 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ill post more tomorrow
3998 days 4 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
an alliance of 9 will never work :/
3998 days 3 hours ago
jSASSz
Yay all my favorites are in the majority <3
3998 days 3 hours ago
jSASSz
*Stands Up*

Hi everyone, a lot of you have been asking me who my old account was. Well right now I am ready to tell everyone :S. I am/was the irrelevant as always user........Js21. I won Gabon almost a year ago xxxxxxxxxx.

Well I have been here for about 3 weeks now and honestly it has been fun. I wanted to stay incognito and join a few games, but a few people found out.....*cough* shawn *cough benlinus *cough* alyx. I did okay in them and I am still in Benlinus' game but he is gone :( cry.

Honestly guys JSASSZ, JS-assz. I am ready to go back to my old account and finish up my survivor series with one or two more series during the summer.

Finals are coming up and I am going to be taking a short hiatus from here......plus I need to be off here a week before i come back lol.

Well adios muchachos, its been real.
3997 days 12 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Anymore confessionals today :)
3997 days 10 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Am I the only one that is not a fan of this 9 person cross tribal alliance...it seems like a stupid idea that's going to lead to a catastrophe
3997 days 9 hours ago
Qwerty3000
Leuven has Mikey and Simon aka the goddesses of Saint Lucia. Them FTW.
3997 days 9 hours ago
Qwerty3000
I don't get the comparison of Joe to Vecepia. Like, at all.
3997 days 9 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
I'm with ya on that leo

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!