This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All-Stars Discussion

Topic » S6 All-Stars Discussion

3976 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
#Charleroi [Red Buffs]:
Colleen M./Mittens
Dylan J./Janelle_Pierzina
Jamie G./XJamzX
Nick M./manalord
Stephen J./SimvivoRWay
Will C./CK11

#Leuven [Black Buffs]:
Chris B./blueu22
Evan T./etaco75
Joe W./Joeker
Logan W./LoganWorm
Mikey P./PeaceOut14
Simon S./77sparks77

#Seraing [Yellow Buffs]:
Alexandra A./Alyxandra
Cory L./Lifer107
Dylan B./DylanBT
Game T./GameTime
Josh B./bigbro263
Reynold K./Kantus
3976 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
We are BACK in lockdown :D
I like it better when we are in lockdown.
Only people I want here can be here o_o
The All-Stars are now GONE from the VL, so START BITCHING!
3976 days 16 hours ago
janey
Why wasn't I invited?
3976 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
janey
Why wasn't I invited?

Puh-lease Janey. I'm saving you for a spacial day.
3976 days 15 hours ago
janey
:'D
3976 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
Can I do a cast ranking?
3976 days 15 hours ago
Renegade628
Should've put Joe on the red tribe </3
3976 days 14 hours ago
jSASSz
*Stands Up*
http://24.media.tumblr.com/26314f7239b0125ae007af1ba2c13436/tumblr_mnys4rqktf1qcnzaso5_250.gif

Colleen M./Mittens- Honestly Colleen is the cutest tengager ever. Whenever words come out of her mouth it just makes you go awwwwww. I really want her to win, I really respect how she plays the game. She is honestly the perfect player, she has (In my opinion) the best social game in the history of Suitman's survivor, she is very strong, and she is pretty smart. I think she will make it far again, but then get cut right before the end because her social game is too strong.
Dylan J./Janelle_Pierzina- I like Dylan, he is a nice guy. I didn't really watch his season so I can't really judge him for how he plays. I see that he won a lot of immunities. He should do well.
Jamie G./XJamzX- Jamie <3333333. I really hope Jamie is the Shii Ann of this season and dominates the game even though he has one of the worst placings. He is an amazing player and should do very well.
Nick M./manalord- I find Nick extremely annoying. I mean I dont know how many times he said that St. Lucia is the best or that he dominated the game in the viewers lounge. I honestly just wanted him to shut the fuck up. I don't think he will do well this season, St. Lucia had an easy cast compared to his old season and I personally think he will go premerge.
Stephen J./SimvivoRWay-Stephen is also a "Shii Ann" pick . I think he will do very well, he is very nice. I don't think he will win, but I think he will at least get merge
Will C./CK11-After last season he will not be able to pull off the same thing, just like Nick, the cast is not going to be as gullible. I would not be surprised if he got Tina'ed or Rob C'ed
3976 days 14 hours ago
jSASSz
Chris B./blueu22- I didn't watch this season so I dont give a fuck. Sorry
Evan T./etaco75-Evan is smart, manipulative, and a very villainous player. What people don't understand is that when he says its me and you to the end, he actually means it. I think he will bring the drama like he always does but get cut right at the beginning of merge for being too strong
Joe W./Joeker-Jocephina will not do as well as he did last season. After being so well liked his last season he should watch his back before he gets stabbed. I don't know if he will make merge, he might, and if he does I think he will be cut right at the beginning
Logan W./LoganWorm-Logan honestly should have won Mongolia. He was practically the only person I liked of the entire Final 6 or 7. I think he should do well, I hope he does
Mikey P./PeaceOut14- I did not watch this season. From past experience with Mikey, he is an okay player, he definitely is not a star though, and I think he will be lost amongst the rest of the players
Simon S./77sparks77- Simon is a very good player. He always plays very hard from the start. I feel he has one of the biggest chances to win.
3976 days 14 hours ago
jSASSz
Alexandra A./Alyxandra- <333333333333333333333333 Honestly the most robbed player of all of the Second Generation. She is such a goddess. One of my biggest picks to win
Cory L./Lifer107- Lol who is this. I dont remember him at all.
Dylan B./DylanBT- Dylan is a very smart player. However his physical game is not very good at all. I personally want him to do well, but I could honestly see him going home premerge
Game T./GameTime- Game is a bitch and everyone knows it, including him. He always seems to do well, I think this season will not be much different.
Josh B./bigbro263-Irrelevent. I bet shawn had to throw him in just to say that he had 3 people from Mongolia. Eeek
Reynold K./Kantus-I did not watch this season, I don't know how he plays, but he is a past winner. I can say it right now that the cast 100% is not going to let a winner, win again, I could see him going pre-merge or early merge. He is nice though
3976 days 14 hours ago
janey
Sass what was your original account?
3976 days 14 hours ago
janey
Tbh you have no right to do cast assessments because you haven't even played a Suitman season..
3976 days 14 hours ago
Timster
i missed the jordan finale.

Wot were people's thoughts on Will being the first 7-0 winner for Gen 2??
3976 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'll do my vlog assessment tomorrow
3976 days 14 hours ago
jSASSz
lol i have
3976 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Wow

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!