This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All-Stars Discussion

Topic » S6 All-Stars Discussion

3988 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Yeah! When can I play again! I hated my 1 vote outing

and Janelle_Pierzina, Colleen, Will or Game to win

:D
3988 days 15 hours ago
TheBenj14
For me the only change I got to return is a second chance season
3988 days 15 hours ago
KidA
^ Same :c
3988 days 15 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
I was robbed of All Stars < / 3

Anyway, I'm going to start the hash tag

#TeamMongolia

They got this yo!
3988 days 12 hours ago
Ditzy
cute all stars
3988 days 10 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Chris B.- Chris, one the WTF choices LOOL. Chris is on the weak tribe but hes not bad in challenges! Logan will like Chris and if Logan makes a mjaority alllaince again chris should be good till merge. Chris's game depends on the others. - Early Merge-Mid Merge

Evan T. - Hes on the weak tribe and I dont see him connecting with these types of gameplayers. This isnt the tribe for him he will be targetted right away and wont have the bonds to bring him further hes going really fast tbh - Early Boot

Joe W - I feel people will be jealous. They know hes the most popular and I see him just getting voted out becuase he will be a early threat :( I see this as the weak tribe and i just think he will be put in the minority. - Early boot- Mid Pre Merge

Logan W - LOOL hes still bitter and hates me but i like him. I know Logan well hes going to make a majority alliance with Simon, Mikey, and Chris. They are his types of players! He will be the leader and even on the weaker tribe he will be ok. Though with the twists and a tribe shuffle Logan will be a instant target because the alliance will be obvious and i think he will be cut off earlier then later. - Late Pre Merge

Mikey P. - I love this guy. Hes near the top of his tribe i think and is sneaky enough to wiggle around to get into the perfect postion. He will make merge no problem and make the right moves and wont be seen as a threat. He has great pontentional with this cast. - Late Jury- Final 2

Simon S.- Ya gotta love Simon! He will make merge easily but i just dont see him doing whats necesscary to get into that firm majority and I think he will be picked off - Mid Jury
3988 days 9 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Alexandra - Ehhh this isn't the tribe for her... They will see reason to target her early because of who she is:/ I love her but I just see her being voted out early it's a bad tribe for her - Early boot

Cory - Now he is a WTF cast choice, he was very wary to mike moved and played emotionally but I know he can be really good and I think he will. People will see him as weaker but he's a game player and I see great control over his tribe! He's either going to go - Early Merge or Late jury- Final 2

Dylan- He's weaker but he is a great social player everyone will want him in there alliance and he can control from behind the scenes. If he's more aggressive this time he can make it I think he has friends on other tribes I say - Late Jury- Final 2

Game - He will try to be the leader and if he's susseccful and his tribe is strong he can make it far or he will go early but over all I think - Mid-late jury

Josh- I see him fitting in the alliance plan but he will be so overshadowed. I think though he can make merge and do well but will be expendable - Mid jury

Reynold - Ahh King Katnus this not the tribe for you filled with power hungry players being a former target will put a huge target on your back and I think the time it will be your Denise - Pre jury
3988 days 2 hours ago
Timster
I FREAKING LOVE THE THEME SONG FOR ALLSTARS.

IT IS FLAWLESS
3987 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Tyvm Timmy <3
3987 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Doing my blog cast assessment tonight

SHAWN STOP DELETING MY WEED CAMP
3987 days 9 hours ago
Qwerty3000
3987 days 9 hours ago
hinata0014
so... hi when does this season like start?
3987 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
It starts Wednesday
3987 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Guys I have a LOT of confessionals. A LOT. I haven't had time to post them yet, but I will get to that tomorrowz.
3987 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
APPS NOW OPEN FOR SEASON 7
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4605/forum/topic/9726856
THE SEASON IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED MY SURVIVOR EVER
THE THEME IS ONCE AGAIN BACK TO BASICS

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD :D

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!