This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All-Stars Discussion

Topic » S6 All-Stars Discussion

4030 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
As for future seasons, I can also annouce Season 8 is confirmed to be happening in mid-July.
That season will also have new players, but will be open to those who played Gen 1 too. The twist is one which is RETURNING from Gen 1.

Season 8 will mark the end of a 4-season hosting stint (Jordan-S8)

I am then on vaccation so I will have a break from hosting like the painful one in April-May before returning for another 4-season hosting stint Seasons 9-12.

After Season 12 which should be October-ish I get very busy so the status of my series will be unclear.
Season 9-12 will have a few returnee oportunities, so keep your eyes open for that.
4030 days 19 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Why can't u post the confessionals now XD
4030 days 18 hours ago
Renegade628
Hopefully I can return sometime and prove I'm not inactive :P
4030 days 16 hours ago
KidA
Can't wait for this season to start :)
4030 days 3 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
I hope we get some confessionals today:)
4029 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Urgh Im so busy :P
Im trying to cram what work I can in before All-Stars begins.
4029 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
I have 7 pages of confesdionals in my inbox to post so you can see why I cant take the time out to ppst them.
4029 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Well better start somewhen..
4029 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
I would do this tribe by tribe but they interlibk so screw it.
4029 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alexandra confesh

Me and Joecepia are gonna be a dynamic duo and destroy the game kthx
4029 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Stephen confesh

Firstly, glad to be back! Second, I've already got a target on my back... sheet.Game mailed me, Jamie and Joe that we had a pre-made, which is totally not true. Yes, we are good friends, but apart from that, we haven't talked about strategy.He and I are kind of enemies, after Ben's Heroes vs Villains, so I'm very worried that might affect something in this game. The good thing is that we agreed to make amends and hopefully he stays true to that agreement.I also talked with Josh, from my season. If we get on a tribe together, we agreed to work together. I know like, literally most of the cast and it'll come down to who are the biggest threats. We're all friends, but you can't win if your friend is a better player than you and is sitting in the Final 2, along with you.So this is what's been happening, pretty much. I can't wait to officially start and I wanna say thanks for the given opportunity. :)
4029 days 19 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Thanks shawn i was looking foward to this :)
4029 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Cory confessional

Alright since I'm outta the VL, I'll go ahead and start these. I'm just gonna tell yea how I feel about the cast.

Colleen M.- I have never played with her. Ever. Apparently she's a "sweetheart," or whatever. I played with a "sweetheart," before. She turned out to be an ice cold bitch. So.

Dylan J.- Dylan and I are actually pretty good friends. I won PoS in his series, and we've talked a bit since. I hope we can get onto the same tribe at some point.Jamie G.- I don't know that much about him. He talked a bit in the VL. Errrr yea.

Nick M.- He is the fakest fucking person. I played with him in Janelle's series, and he was a complete dick the whole time. At the cast reveal, he was playing that "unworthy" card with his constant shouting of "Goddess! Goddess!." I was just thinking, "Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

Stephen J.- I haven't played with Stephen since Mongolia. But I've played with him before that. He's a pretty cool dude, I hope we can work together in the future.

Will C.- Ooo the recent winner. I'm starstruck. But not really. He's not as great as the VL seemed to think he was. Maybe he played one good game, but I've seen him suck butt.Chris B.- I dont really know. Honestly haha

Evan T.- He was in a rivalry with Gaia which made me love him. GAIA IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.

Joe W.- I swear I will never call him a Goddess. I hate his "victim" style of gameplay. It's demeaning.

Logan W.- Oh my BFF. But not really. I'm so glad he didn't end up on my tribe. He would've been working against me so hard cause he's still bitter.Mikey P.- Honestly I don't know. I liked his gameplay in Saint Lucia.

Simon S.- The "Fan Favorite." I don't know much  about him either :PAly- We've been playing a lot together in the past few games I've been in. Sometimes it works out well, sometimes it doesn't.

Dylan B.- No idea who he is.

Game T.- I know he's super well respected in this group, but I don't really care. He's a threat.

Josh B.- I voted him out last time. I'll do it again.

Reynold K.- In my opinion, the best winner. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
4029 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nick confesh

The game has started ^-^. My allaince that I created is Myself, Dylan, Stephan, Joe, Mikey, Reynold, Simon, Josh, and Aly.Since we precive the merge to be at 9 or 10 it would gurantte us all merge and make it higly unlikely for any of us to go pre-merge. Also 3 peoople per orginal tribe. If everything works shall be a fun merge. Hopefully dont relize all 4 st.lus are in this allaince :P
4029 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Reynold confesh

I am very grateful to be back for another round. I'm just trying to process things and figure out my competition. I can already tell it's going to be a difficult season. :S-----As a former winner, I'm aware that I have a huge target on my back which is why I'm going to try and play the "I don't care" card for most of the game. Maybe tell my tribemates that I'm not hungry for a second win and they'll bite into it. ----Manalord is a very good ally of mine and I'm definitly going to work with him if given the opportunity. He's already trying to establish alliances with the other all-stars and I'm included in some of his deals though not all of them because we need to downplay how close we are. ----On my tribe, Lifer is already trying to talk to me and I was allied with Gametime in smiley's Tanzania while Alyxandra is a casual lounger like me, so I think I'm pretty safe if they overlook the fact that I'm a threat. LOL

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!