This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All-Stars Discussion

Topic » S6 All-Stars Discussion

3990 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I cri when people hate weed
3990 days 1 hour ago
Leonine_Divine
Game and Evan have all the skills to make it to the end they just have to be a bit more aware of what's going around them
3990 days 1 hour ago
jSASSz
janey doesnt like me cause she thought I was Alaadin lawl and the fact that I still haven't told her who I am.

Only the people that needed to know I told, so idrc.
3990 days 1 hour ago
janey
I don't think you're Alaadin.. The fact that you won't tell me who you are makes me think that you've done something bad to me on your previous account, so yeah.
3990 days ago
KidA
This season is gonna be great. Rooting for Will, Logan, and Janelle mostly :)
3990 days ago
Survivor_Tyler_
I'm cheering for game and mana :)
Plus I'd like to see my fellow Mongolians do well

Chris and Cory are very WTF cast choices tho
3990 days ago
Renegade628
I haven't really watched any of the season prior to All-Stars, so I'll just give my support to Will, Joe, Nick and Logan for now. But from what I hear this is bound to be a huge cluster early on.
3990 days ago
TheBenj14
I will just root for will because he won my season and got me out
3989 days 23 hours ago
bowling4fun
Colleen, Joe, and Alyx <3

One of them seriously needs to win
3989 days 23 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Colleen- Shes a good social player and shes good in challenges there will be no reason to get rid of her pre merge, if the numbers don't go her way... We can see a early merge boot if they do go her way late jury

Dylan J- he's going to play to hard to fast. He's a great player who will take a early fall in a AS season. Early boot

Jamie- Will try to align with Colleen again, he's good at all 3 aspects of the game if numbers go his way I see a winner. Finals or Mid Jury

Nick- Hmmm I feel like he's an outsider on his tribe and if they don't do well in challenges he will go early. I see him and Dylan Alligning. Idk I hate to say it but he's a pre merge boot. - Pre Merge

Stephan- He's in good with Colleen and Jamie. He's in a great position with his tribe and in my mind he makes the merge, I really like Stephan but he likes strategical game I say mid late jury.

Will- He's going to be so nervous he will go to the majority, but will be a constant target. I say late Pre Merge or Early jury.
3989 days 21 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Ill do the rest at home!

So I was going to be in AS :)

Who replaced me
3989 days 15 hours ago
hinata0014
oh cool
3989 days 10 hours ago
hinata0014
GL to everyone competing
3989 days 4 hours ago
DPimp25
I feel out of the loop on these guys cuz I haven't followed a suitman season since Best of the Best :/
3989 days 3 hours ago
Qwerty3000
What other returnee seasons are you planning on doing, Suit?

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!