This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All-Stars Discussion

Topic » S6 All-Stars Discussion

4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
*breathes* *dies*
Still not done yet.
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Logan confesh

Okay, here's how my game is going.

I spoke with Evan and we decided to work together (he approached me!). Then we decided on the other two people we'd bring into the alliance. We decided if Joe didn't mention Evan in a good light then Joe wouldn't be in the alliance and Joe did NOT mention Evan very well to me.

So, Evan and I want Simon and Chris in a four way alliance. The only trouble is that Joe wants a four way alliance with Chris and Mikey, but Mikey is not very enthused to talk to me.

Either way, I'm hoping that this puts me in a good position for our tribal councils.

Evan is my #2 ally because my #1 ally is myself.
4021 days 6 hours ago
KidA
Christ.
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Josh confesh

Well after talking to both Kantus and Dylan we've all agreed to a 3 person alliance. I wouldn't say it's completely solid yet but we haven't even started yet so I'm not too worried. Me and Corey also talked some more and he said me and him shouldn't make any other allies until the game starts. Well unfortunately for Corey that's just not how I work and I'm not really sure if I'll end up being allies with him later. For now I'm just going to sit back and relax because if I think too hard about any of this crap I'm going to start getting paranoid and cocky and I'll probably start thinking way too far ahead when the game hasn't even started. And that good sir is bad for business.
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Simon confesh

It's really nice to come online and have an offer for an alliance with every member of my tribe! xD
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Josh confesh

Well after a lot of talking I've finally got myself set up in a solid alliance but it's defintaly not who I thought I would be ending up with. Cory had proposed an idea to me, since he trusts aly and I trust Kantus we decided to meet on equal ground. We made a 4 person alliance between me, Cory, Kantus, and Aly and are calling ourselves the core 4 (how original :P). Even though I still don't really trust aly and I bet Cory still feels the same way about Kantus, we seem to be a stable alliance and should dominate our tribe. Plus I still have my 3 person alliance with Kantus and Dylan so I've got something to fall back on if this alliance fails but for now Dylan is nothing but a extra vote to me. Still I'm probably not going to feel safe untill we go to our first tribal council and I see that we are one big happy family, well that or we dominate in challenges so we never have to go to tribal council. Now all I have to do is wait 2 more days for the game to start ^.^
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
^ This was still two days ago. I aint done yet
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Reynold confesh

So i'm pretty sure I'm in a majority alliance right now along with Alyxandra, Josh and Cory.

----

Gametime trusts me aswell and Dylan didn't really talk game to me up to this point and it tells me that i'm not included in his plans..

-----

But what worries me is if we get Gametime first then Dylan, Josh and Cory will vote me or Alyxandra next. But it's a risk that I have to take because I really have no other options. Josh is trying to make me feel as if I'm his "number 2" but I'm not falling for that sh** lol

----

My strategy right now is to make myself valuable to the tribe and be nice to everyone, just like in the early days of SL. :)
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alexandra confesh

The past two days, nothing special has happened. Lifer and I have a f2 deal, along with me and Reynold (which I think he may be playing me along with Lifer and Josh with a fake f2 deal but I think the alliance of 9 will keep us safe) After the core 4 alliance  of Me, Game, Corey, and Dylan had a group conversation, Corey brought up the topic of who should go home first and Game went off on him about how he shouldn't be talking strategy so early. Then after the convo was over, Game mailed me and Dylan saying what Corey did was shady and suspicious. Of course, since Corey was hesitant to vote out Game first, I told him what Game said and now he wants Game out first. THANK GOD! Then I think Reynold and Josh caught on that they were the bottoms and they started talking to us. I already planned on flipping to them, but we officially are now a core 4 and we plan on voting Game first. Reynold also gave me information about how Josh and Dylan are super close (which I already knew) and Josh wants to make a core 3 with him Reynold and Dylan which I am kind of worried about, but with the information Reynold is giving me, I don't think with all of the info I have been given, they are all lies. So with all this clusterfuckness, I think it will be better than Great Britain lol. Just don't want that ugly 18th.
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Cory confesh

K so these last few days shit went down. So yesterday I mailed the alliance and asked who we'd go for first if we lost. Idk I think that's normal. But apparently it got Game in a hissy fit because he mailed Aly and told her that he didn't trust me. So the turd has gotta go. Formed a new alliance with Aly josh and reynold. Apparently josh is friends with Dylan, so hopefully that doesn't go to shits
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Reynold confesional

The game starts tomorrow, I'm very excited! Alliance wise, everything is still the same, I'm with both alliances and thankfully so far, no one suspects anything. I trust Jamz, he's the only one who knows about this and he is in the same boat as well.
I'm worried though, if we lose, sure, it's Will going home. But if we lose twice, it's gonna be a very hard decision. I really like everyone on my tribe, but the difference is that I'm not allied with Will, but I am allied with the rest of my tribe.
It's gonna come down on who I can trust and who is the bigger threat, for me personally. Whoever gets voted out though, shouldn't be mad or bitter, this is All Stars. I wouldn't be mad if someone blindsided me to be honest. :)
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Cory confesh

K so I was talking to Dylan and he asked if I made a deal with Josh. I was just like "Uh no. lol. lol." Errr...

But anyways he bought it. Then he kept talking and talking and talking. It's like freaking Logan he won't stfu. And I'm giving him answers like "Yea lol," and stuff buthe wont stop talking. He's trying to convince me keeping game is good even though I already told him I would >.>. Like in Mongolia Logan wrote me freaking paragraphs when I was thinking of taking Ashley out. It's happening all over again
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
And that brings us to TODAY... Day 1 :P
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Evan

I feel like there will be 2 alliances: me/Logan/blueu vs sparks/peace/Joe

Of course you out me on a tribe with someone I took out in HvV
4021 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Colleen confesh

So I think things are looking good just now. I'm in an alliance with Stephen and Jamie, and I think I can trust both of them. The only problem is that something just doesn't seem right, none of the other three on the tribe have really talked game with me, I haven't even spoken to Nick yet because he didn't respond to my mail, which makes me suspicious that the other 3 may in fact be working together, in which case it is even more important for us to win immunity.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!