This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3-Jury Speeches and Questioning.

Topic » Final 3-Jury Speeches and..

4667 days ago
NatalieRoux
@jhelsdon

That was before we even talked buds. After we got to know each other I did not once target you.. but w/e
4667 days ago
jhelsdon2478
I didnt trust you...I didnt, we've hashed this out before...you've had your revenge in a subsequent group game, voting me out first, even though you know that I would be a solid team member.
4667 days ago
Caliboy
Hey all I am back and would like to say this group game has been extremely fun with the cast and all also had brought great stress of course. I have a youtube video for all and would like you guys to take a look. I dont believe that I rode anyone's coat tail as I played with one alliance and that being Puka Puka oringinally being with Jheldson. I may be the nice guy butI also know how to play the game. I dont believe i just sat there and listen to people. I obviously would go around especially with jhelsdon to see what we can do to shake things up which you guys know we did. Anyhow I had nothimg against you natalie for you a great competitior but I just couldnt stand Sarge (Mr.Paranoia) at the time and wanted to break the powercouple up. If I went to the F3 with you 2 obiously I would come 3rd n i really hope that wont be the case here because I dont think I deserve that at all. Anyways I would appreciate any vote and any questions since I missed alot
4667 days ago
sarge455
The paranoia set in because everyone was scrambling and lieing who they were voting. That happens in the game but being "Mr. Paranoia" that one round succeeded in me making it to the Final 3. Again, you did have a hand in voting out almost every single person on the jury as I did not have all the blood on my hands all the time.

Anyway, Jury vote for you think played a better game. You will make the right decision and this has been a GREAT group game.
4667 days ago
sarge455
I love that nickname. Mr. Paranoia.. but believe it or not it fit quite a few people in this game.

Caliboy technically had we not handed you the Final 3 slot with immunity. I honestly dont think you would be sitting here today. But, great game and good luck in the jury.
4667 days ago
jhelsdon2478
I would have brought Caliboy....
4667 days ago
sarge455
I just want to say it was fun playing with Jhelsdon in his first group game. He was a great competitor and earned my respect in some of the greats in these group games. He is def. a contender in future group games that people should watch out for. He has some of the same qualities as I do playing these games. I respect him for that.

Glad to have met you and good luck!!
4667 days ago
Caliboy
Although we (jhelsdon and I) got our hands dirty in this game we were the ones who were able to organize a way to separate the power couple. NAtalie I know your vote will be for Sarge but hope you understand it was one still a smart powerful move to get rid of you as you were a strong threat to begin with. I feel bad doing it yes but the main force that push me to split you two up was because of Sarge and histactics as I heard messages from Jhelsdon n others that he knew that he was going around talking to different people. So I didnt feel he was loyal til the end after you were voted out. BUt thats something that played in. Again me and Jhelsdon were split up and had different dirt on everyone and we would reveal to each other to see what we wanted to do. Are you going to give the vote to someone who mastermind this whole game or to someone who yes was loyal, but could have been voted out if we wanted too? I think it would have been a better move if you had voted me out Sarge to be honest. Cuz we had no idea you had the idol so in all reals that was your moment to shine and you didnt captalize. BUt idk
4667 days ago
sarge455
Caliboy I gave you my word that is why I did not use it to vote you out. You made one move in the game that I feel was Jhels move. That was one move out of many that happened. You have to give me props, I was out of an alliance completely and still survived 5 other tribal councils after Natalie left, when the target was huge on me!!
4667 days ago
sarge455
Jury unless you have anymore questions for me. I am done defending and would like to say thank you to each and everyone of you. It was a great game that I could not have gotten where I am now without each and everyone of you. In the right time, all of us would be in this Final 3 position. Make the right decision and damn what a game I had to endure once again.

Thank you Keith. You were a great host and brought out some good drama. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you.
4667 days ago
jhelsdon2478
I wanna echo Sarge's first sentence.  I would like to go to sleep, so if you have any more questions.  I will answer them in the morning when I wake up.  This game was amazing and I made so great friends and some dispicable enemies that I will remember how I was treated in my first group game. 

You guys have all made this a memorable first group game for me.  I am sure that I have put a huge target on my back for the future games. 

This game was great because of each and every one of you!  I lost sleep, stayed up late, made friends, enemies, alliances, and busted my ass to make it here to final 3.  One last reminder, If you are voting on game play.  I survived....

I made all the right moves to get me here .  I won 3 immunities out of the last 5.  And my name was NEVER written down......no no never.  I hope you will write my name down tonight to be a winner and get the title of Sole Survivor.
4667 days ago
Caliboy
I do give you props Sarge you played a great game and it may been a mistake for Jhels and I to let you skid through the Final 3 with us as We could have stuck to getting you out but we didnt. I have to say this game has been stressful and I did have to convince or calm down Jhels to not give up and to continue to work together to the end so I am happy with the outcome that I can say from Day 1 I can say My alliance was true to have Jhels and I in the F3. We just didnt know who would be in the Final 3 with us. If Natalie and Sarge wasnt gunning for Jhelsdon or whoever's idea it was from our suppose alliance as I knew Sarge may have had different alliances or connections with others. BUt it could have been flip to vote whoever Jhelsdons side was working with for it just turned out that I had to choose between Natalie n sarge and Jhelsdon. I rode with jhels cuz it felt like a big powermove and would change the game completely and it did. NOw I am still in the F3 with 2 people I have worked with in this game so my loyalty isnt too far off. As I am still a loyal playerow to play who knows how to play this game. Jhelsdon and I were on 2 different sides and knew what was going on with both sides. So we use that to our advantage. In all honesty I think we all deserve this title for different reasons. BUt all I ask is to not give me this stigma that I just coat ride through to the Final 3 cuz that is damn right a lie. But anyways great game Keith as you are a great host n experience a great cast.
4666 days 23 hours ago
Caliboy
My closing argument is ask me any more questions n I be honest. You know I gave all my information to Jhelsdon as I had the option to vote him out n he even said I could but I didnt. I wanted to face a bigger challenge and that is to get to F3 without being a coat rider with rolling to F3 with Sarge and Natalie. I wanted to earn my spot in the game and fight with Jhelsdon to do it as we did get our hands dirty. Which we may have made the mistake by getting rid of the inactives over Sarge because when we were F4 it would have been tough to face either Insanity who mainly talk to Sarge and Jhels as talked to him only once which hope we see each other more n not be strangers. But either or i felt like whoever Jhelsdon and I brought to the F3 had a strong chance of winning and due to the fact that Sarge wanted to throw it just so it can be us 3 wasnt a bad idea. With me I am not afraid to face challenges as I had the hidden idol by being a secret pair with natalie. The thing is my alliance with Natalie and Sarge was forced upon me since I was a secret pair with Natalie from before n Sarge was cool with her. So they basically told me what I should do and etc. I on the other hand wasnt comfortable with that and worked with Jhelsdon who I knew I wanted to still make F3 with so enhance gameplans n strategy into this game. I truely hope you guys consider all of this as a factor for me to be crown as Sole survivor. Thanks and Hope to see everyone again with no past judgements as each game is different. Just cuz I backstab you once doesnt mean I will doit again just make sure we truely are on good terms like I knew I was with Jhelsdon. But overall this game was a blast even through the stress we all endured I loved it.
4666 days 23 hours ago
NatalieRoux
caliboy i asked you a question..
4666 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
OH sorry Natalie. OK so the hardest part of this game for me was to go against my word and voted you out without the fact for you too use your idol. I could have change the game up if I did tell you and maybe you would have used it n got rid of sarge instead, but you never things could change. I honestly knew you were just a strong competitor so felt I had to use the trust you had in me to keep you secure and blindside you then as I honestly thought you would use it. But you had fallen for Jhels  and I alliance and that was my toughest challenge thus far in this game I would say. I honestly do not expect your vote after what I have done to you but reason why I think I deserve it is to the fact that I used that factor to get rid of you because you could have constantly won immunity n brought jhelsdon my ally into danger/on chopping block. However the immunity idol I did want to flush out and I had thought that it was going to be once you were voted out or if you had used it. But bravo for giving it to Sarge beforehand cuz you never trusted to tell me that, which shows there wasnt much trust coming from both sides it feels, which I guess gives you two the right lol. But you know how I felt with the contributation on who to vote for and all. I wasnt completly comfortable N I jsut took a risk to change the game up. I hope you all can respect that and hope that we can pass this in future games. For I know you are a great competitor and companion so I am sorry for hurting you.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!