This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3-Jury Speeches and Questioning.

Topic » Final 3-Jury Speeches and..

4642 days 9 hours ago
Keitho44
Sarge, Caliboy and Jhelsdon, congratulations to all 3 of you on making the final 3! You all fought so hard to be here, and I know it wasn't an easy journey for any of you.

The 3 of you outwitted, outplayed and outlasted 19 other Castaways, but only 1 of you will win this game and the title of Sole Survivor.

You are not in control anymore, and the power is switching over to the jury. Let's bring them in now.

Jdsolo.
Zed55.
Adam.
Tayvi.
Natalie.
Miles.
Gaiaphage.
MMMMM.
And Insanity, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

The jury will be asking you all questions, and you final 3 must convince them that you deserve to win this. Answer however you want, it is entirely up to you.

To the jury: I will be needing your votes for the winner within 24 hours.

Good luck, and let the fun begin!
4642 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
Hey everyone on the jury!  First of all I want to thank each and everyone of you for a great group game. Its been a long road on the Cook Islands but we all know it has had its ups and downs. Not to say its share of drama!! I, also, want to thank Jhelsdon and Caliboy for a great game. They are both deserving to be sitting here at the Final tribal council.  I am not going to sit here and say in my opening speech. This person was the blame for this or that. I am just going to tell you why I think I deserve the tital of Sole Survivor in this group game and a few reasons why the others do not.

Since the beginning of the game, when I was on the original Aitu tribe. MMMM approached me for a 4 person alliance with himself, me, Zed and Natalie. I agreed and we fought hard in the challenges, including myself, and never had to vote off a member of our tribe. I played hard in each and every challenge as I always play for the tribe to keep in tact. Then the shake up happened and Natalie and myself were split from MMMM and Zed and were placed on separate tribes. Before, this split I had made a deal with Caliboy to watch out for each others back on cross tribal lines. We both agreed it was a great move and ended up on the same tribe together (unknown to me Cali and Natalie were secret partners). I then vowed to keep all of my old Aitu members safe including Caliboy. When we lost people wanted to vote Tayvi but we took out some other players and kept old Aitu strong hoping to remerge together. Again, I stayed loyal to the people who I promised alliance with.

Then, the merge happened, and right before the merge a good ally in Zed got voted out. Then, I approached old Aitu members and we all agreed to stick together at merge. Then inactiveness started happening. At the merge, Natalie revealed that her and Cali were secret partners and I knew I had at least one idol in my corner if we needed it. Still staying loyal to my alliance I played the game hard.  Then, my back got stuck to a corner. Natalie and I were worried someone was playing both sides. We tried concoting a plan to blindside jhelsdon out of the game but when he got wind we switched our votes to vote with majority and unfortunately, a good player in Tayvi got voted out by the majority of the tribe.

So, worried we were next Natalie gave me the idol and Cali did the unthinkable against a Final 3 deal and played idol on someone and Natalie became the casualty of war. Of course, I got upset but held an ace in the hole. Then, I played a big move in the game. I knew I was next and there was two inactives I played the Idol on myself and convinced Insanity to tell me who he was voting off.  I voted the same way to save myself and Miles became the fall for that shake up. Again, not what I wanted but was in Survival mode. I was still in a corner and in order to protect myself as Cali and Jhelsdon were being kings of a castle. I convinced them to vote off an inactive. Gaia was not my target as I knew he was almost back in the game and was loyal to me and our alliance too.  I wanted MMMM but when I voted him they voted Gaia off.  I still convinced the others to take out an inactive and kept myself safe.

The rest of the game I got on Jhelsdon good side and believe it or not we became good friends and agreed on Final 4 of Insanity, myself, Cali and him.  I was the one that convinced the others to take out inactives first. To protect myself in the game.

Then, once again, I needed to make it to Final 3, so yesterday, I convinced once again the other two that we needed Final 3 to stop a tie or me going home. Saved myself once again and Insanity became the tragedy of that vote. Even though I think he is a great player.

In the end, I deserve the title of sole Survivor as I have been loyal in my alliance and when Caliboy turned on us I went into Survival mode and turned the game around in my favor and kept myself safe from the vote off. I think I played the game socially great an
4642 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
In the end, I deserve the title of sole Survivor as I have been loyal in my alliance and when Caliboy turned on us I went into Survival mode and turned the game around in my favor and kept myself safe from the vote off. I think I played the game socially great and competitvely great and honestly would like to have your vote for the win.

Now, for the reason the other two should not win.  Caliboy, yes, was a secret partner and played Idol once. But, in the whole game he was pretty much a coattail rider on other players in the game. The only move he made was that one move.

Jhelsdon, yes a great competitive and strong player, lied quite a bit to a lot of the jury members. Promising them things and then in the end voting them out. Except, for Miles he had a hand in every single eviction of each and every one of you. He promised half truths on many players. Insanity, MMMM and him as the 3 Musketeers. Which, as soon as MMMM went inactive he abandoned that and joined back with Cali. He was playing way too many people and the end deceived a lot of you. But, he was playing scared toward the end and "I" convinced him who to vote off to keep myself safe.  He could have taken me out and never did.

Thank you again for a great game. I am ready for any questions you may have.
4642 days 9 hours ago
Keitho44
Thank you for that Sarge, lot of interesting facts about what went on in your game! Now, we'll see what the jury have to make of that.
4642 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
Yah, a lot went on in the course of this game. Figure I should lay out some of the facts.
4642 days 9 hours ago
Tayvi
WHY DID YO HOES VOTE ME OUT? I AINT A THREAT? RIDDLE ME THAT CUNTS!
4642 days 9 hours ago
Keitho44
I'm not gonna ask many questions, because this is for the jury, but how much do you wanna win this game?
4642 days 9 hours ago
Keitho44
Oh hi Tayvi!
4642 days 9 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
mine will be posted after big brother...
4642 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
Tayvi you know I was here to keep you in the game. There was a lot of people lying and changing their votes on your vote off. We tried to vote of Jhels that tribal but someone leaked that we were doing that. So, everyone agreed to vote you out. That was not my idea at all. Natalie and myself wanted Jhels out that vote.
4642 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
BTW...Tayvi I love your vocal words you use...lol.
4642 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
I want to win this game a lot. I fought hard all through the game, even when my back was pushed against a corner and it was me to be voted out. I kept on fighting. So, I want this bad.
4642 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
First I'd like to say congratulations to all three of you.

Sarge- You said you didn't vote me. Did you ever think about it?

Cali- Though you were in our alliance, you blindsided me. Why? You knew I was coming back that day.

Jhels- Earlier in this game you backstabbed me and our alliance. Why(

Jhels and Cali- My vote is for Sarge at the moment. Change my mind. Say what you have to say involving me. Not your gameplay but me and your alliance, etc
4642 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Tayvi is crazy, in a good way.
4642 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
Actually gaia there was talk once to write your name down. But, that was only to flush out an idol on who we thought had it. That was me and Natalie. At the time we thought Caliboy was with us. That changed quickly though when I knew there was a rat amonst us telling our stuff to other people. I was never voting for you that round at all. I was hoping you would come back online toward the end as I kept trying to keep you around one more round. So, that we could rock it again.
4642 days 7 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Hello Jury members!!!!   I want to thank you all so much for an amazing game.  This was my first group game on this website and I didn't know what to expect, how insane the drama would be, the huge amount of paranoia and other unexpected behaviors of people in the game.  I first of all want to thank Keitho44 for hosting this game.  It has been an amazing struggle for power, for respect, for trust, and for a title of Sole Survivor when at the beginning was the goal that all of us were trying to achieve.

Trying to understand everyone in an online game where people can be someone they are not in real life behind the solace of a computer screen, is so difficult.  You cannot read someone's face, someone's tone of voice, or if they are hurt by your decisions or actions.  I learned that along the way that was the most difficult part of this game for me.  I hope that as you read these words you understand why my game was played the way it was, and that you, the jury understand why I should be the Sole Survivor in Survivor:Cook Islands!

Originally, I was on the Puka Puka tribe with Caliboy, Powerduck, Gaiaphage and Seargent.  Being on a tribe that only had 5 people to start while others had 6, we were already behind in numbers compared to two other tribes including Aitu.  I made a deal with Caliboy from the very beginning of the game to stick together to the end.  He revealed that he was a secret partner with Natalie and I hoped that he would have safety until he was able to secure his idol.  (See later)  From the beginning Puka members worked hard to secure immunity for ourselves and we did so in the first few challenges and always found ourselves coming in second behind the Aitu 6.  We didnt let us get that down while Caliboy, Gaiaphage, Powerduck and I voted out sargeant due to inactivity in our tribe.  He was the only casualty from Puka before the tribal shake up.  Even though Miles from Hiki was added to us, we didnt get much time to really bond with him before the tribes were shaken up.  I was isolated from Gaiaphage, Cali, and Powerduck and lost my entire safety net from my original puka puka tribe.   I just hoped and prayed that eventually I would be reunited with my Puka tribe mates, that they would stay strong and fight for the final merge.  I hoped to work what I could to stay in the game as long as possible and get to the merge and get to fight for my life in the game.

During the tribal shake up, People thought I was running the show? But really I was not.  I was trying to lay low and be able to just float along by being a strong competitor and to keep proving to my tribe that I could help them win immunity and I voted with the majority each time, and never raised a stink in my new tribe.  Trying to remove the enormity of the target off my back.  Caliboy and I continued to talk together almost daily in this game and discussed game play and strategy, hoping to be reunited in the merge like I said.  That is truth!
Now for what happened beyond that,  I did work with Miles to try to meet other members of the new Manihiki tribe.  There was an agreement with Miles, Insanity, MMMMM, to work together, with MMMMM, insanity and I creating the original 3 musketeers alliance.  We had an agreement to work togethr and stick together through the merge and be able to get as far as we could in the game. and unfortunately, the other side of the tribal shake up proved stronger than us, and it was decided by the group that first jdsolo and then Zed were voted out.

After the merge, I knew that I was going to have to fight for immunity hard because I knew that on the other side that Sarge and Natalie were aiming for their strongest competitor in the challenges that remained in the game.  I had to win immunity and when we did merge the first challenge was won by natalie in the poster contest.  I turned mine in late because one of my best friends passing away and I missed the deadline.  I am sure that I wouldnt have won, but my commi

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!