This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3-Jury Speeches and Questioning.

Topic » Final 3-Jury Speeches and..

4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I want you guys to know that I typed much more...and now I have to retype the rest.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I am gonna summarize the rest of what I had written, because I dont want to type it all out again, and I am sure that you dont want to read it all.

Sarge played a good game, yes.  But, I won 3 immunity challenges in the final 5 immunities, helped pull of the blindside of Natalie when she didnt have immunity and gave up her idol.   Sarge won 0 immunity challenges in this game and hid behind Natalie and only really began to play because his shield was gone in the game. 

I hope you guys vote for me.  Ask any questions that you want.   I will answer them all!  Thank you.  I stayed true to Caliboy! and I am proud to call Cali a really good friend.  Sarge, we got to meet each other late in the game and I look forward to building a friendship with you.  I respect you as a player and thank you all for listening to my rambles....Bring on the questions.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
To address the Three musketeer alliance.  I was told that MMMMM was jumping ship by Insanity and then we added caliboy to that.  Then, Insanity cut off the three musketeers alliance...which was his decision, not mine.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Tayvi---To address your question. Once they knew that I had heard of the plan, they are neglecting to tell you that it was Natalie and Sarge's ideas to vote you out...and it was their votes that put the nail in your coffin.  It was not my fault, I voted with them that time, after they thought I was with them in a super-alliance, that of course I saw right through.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Gaia---To address backstabbing you in this game, I only backstabbed you after cali disclosed your plans to vote with natalie and sarge after the merge happened and you went to camp.  You flipped on me first, you were original puka puka and I wanted us to make final 4 until you flipped the script.   You were a threat to the game if you returned.  and the others agreed to vote you out first over MMMMM.
4652 days 22 hours ago
sarge455
To address me hiding behind Natalie's shield is completely false. I made strong alliances at the beginning of the game and the shake up. I did not know of Natalies immunity idol until after the merge. I never hid behind anyones shield and played a strategic game to further myself in the game.

Tayvi, that again is not whole truth. I never wanted to vote you off but our plan backfired on who we wanted to vote off because again Cali was going behind the alliance back and telling Jhels everything. Which led to confusion and mayhem in this game and lots of drama.
4652 days 22 hours ago
sarge455
I, also, did not need to win immunity as you can tell. I played enough of a social and strategic game to make it to the end without a immunity. The idol flipped the script that I used and sent the direction of the game again in another crazy turn.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I was on the chopping block from the Merge!  Everyone knows that, I saved myself by winning immunities, to keep myself safe, and to have complete trust in one ally, Cali, and I trusted insanity until he cut off all ties and deals.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I just looked through all of the threads and my name was never written down in a tribal.  Not even one time.  Please keep that in mind when you make your final votes jury!!!! I am so happy that I just saw that!
4652 days 22 hours ago
sarge455
Jury, ask the questions and I will give you honest answer. You have a tough decision between two tough competitors with different game views.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Exactly, I agree with you Sarge. Honest answers will come from me as well.
4652 days 21 hours ago
Insanity17
sarge- You lied many times throughout this game, but then to bash jhelsdon during your speech for his lies, makes you a hypocrite.

Here's my question for you: How was your game play any different from jhelsdon's? How was his game play better than yours?

jhelsdon- You're partially responsible for me making it this far. If you didn't come to me to tell me that I was being targeted, I probably would have been in JD's seat. Thank you.

Here's my question for you: Why bring sarge to the final tribal council when he has many friends on the jury, and like he said, you had a hand in pretty much all of the jury member's elimination?

Caliboy- You're the quiet guy sitting next to the two biggest personalities in this game. They seemed to always be in danger, and you just skidded by. I didn't talk to you as much as I did to the other two, so I don't have a personal relationship with you.

Here's my question for you: Do you think you played the better game? If so, how?

And here's a question for all three of you:
What was your biggest mistake in the game?
4652 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Insanity--You really deserve to be here, yes.  But, when you didnt show up for the last immunity, Sarge made a deal.  I didnt want to stay up all night in an endurance challenge again (you know what i mean).  And Many of the people that got evicted were actually because of sarge's paranoia and scrambling around.  He went through and systematically voted eacho of you out, whether by an idol or by cutting deals and lying to you to cut your throat.  So, Insanity, i hope that answered your questions.  I only lied to you once in this game, that was about the idol that I never had, that you had..LOL
4652 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
OH, I brought Sarge here because even though he had friends on the jury, i would hope that the people on the jury would respect the fact that I won 3 out of the final 5 immunities and never had my name written down to be voted out once!  I hope they respect the game!
4652 days 20 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Ok, first of all guys, well done on making the final 3 :-)

My first question is to you, jhelsdon.

I want to know why you got rid of me. And if it was because what you said earlier about me scrambling, why did you keep sarge around until this point, the final!?

My second question is to sarge

What did you do to stay alive after you used the idol?

And last but now least, Caliboy.

You pretty much backstabbed me more than anyone in the game. I looked out for you, and you SAIDyou would do the same, so I want to know why you should even be a chance for my vote.. And the hardest part that you experienced in this game.

Goodluck guys :-)

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!