This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3-Jury Speeches and Questioning.

Topic » Final 3-Jury Speeches and..

4652 days 22 hours ago
NatalieRoux
not least *
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Natalie--I wanted you out because you were my strongest competition at challenges after the merge happened, and I found out that you wanted me out.  Trust me, I wasnt a fan of your's and Sarge's incessant scrambling and changing votes and flippin and flopping all over the place, but the reason i wanted you out was after you got that 150,000 in the bubble shooter thing. I was like, she's gotta go or I wont even have a shot.   I talked to sarge, and he's here because he made a deal to get me to final three.  Even though he will tell you that I had a really hard time believing him last night in the final immunity.
4652 days 22 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Who told you I was voting you out? that was not true..
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Insanity--My biggest mistake in the game was trusting Gaia, when I was told that Gaia was voting with Natalie and Sarge, I had to cut the ties.  I really respected Gaia, but after that betrayal, i realized that my neck was on the line and really couldnt trust him anymore, and I really liked Gaia a lot.  He was original Puka.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Natalie--You guys on the vote with Tayvi, you guys wanted me out, and then you guys thought I had an idol, so you guys got scared.  I was told that by your ally, Caliboy.
4652 days 22 hours ago
Insanity17
Jhelsdon- You did win competitions, but sarge being at the end with you, winning no competitions, proves how great of a player he is because he didn't have to win, and he wasn't seen as a coattail rider.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Insanity--Yes Point is taken.  But without Natalie sacrificing herself, had she kept her idol, this game would have changed.  Natalie's idol kept sarge in the game.  And essentially had to beg his way into this final 3, by not winning a challenge.  I just didnt want to stay up all night again and risk another panic attack over a game like this.  You know what I am talking about.
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Insanity--You could have used your idol to take sarge out as well, and that didnt happen as you voted with sarge as well to take out the inactives also, right?
4652 days 22 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I cant remember...
4652 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
How could Sarge not be seen as a coattail rider...he rode Natalie all the way to the final 8.  then used NATALIES idol....  I sense a pattern, without NATALIE, he would have been gone a long time ago... Thats the truth Insanity....
4652 days 21 hours ago
Insanity17
Yes, I believe that I voted for the inactives. But, I did it because I knew nobody would be blindsided if I did, which is why I went along with it. I felt really bad about what happened to miles, his elimination was basically a blindside to me.
4652 days 21 hours ago
Insanity17
So would you say you are the only finalist to not be a coattail rider?
4652 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I didnt really ride coat-tails, I played challenges because I needed to stay in the game, Cali didnt have to use his idol in the plan, and I didnt ride your coattails either knowing that you had an idol.  I think there were plans that were decided upon in groups.  I made some decisions including the plan to backdoor Natalie out being the biggest.  I needed my ally, Caliboy to pull it off, but it was successful. So, I dont think I rode coattails to the extent of Sarge, No.....I relied on Cali for information from the other tribe because I was Isolated from the others puka pukas....
4652 days 21 hours ago
titan24maniac
This isn't my place at all...

But I've been enthralled by this season. And Jheldson seems like somewhat of a mastermind without doing a needless amount of lying...but I know Sarge is a strong strategist too. You two also both managed to create strong alliance bonds quite well.

Jhels and Sarge, I'm really impressed with both of you here. Your speeches were great as well. I hope the jury doesn't vote too personally because both of you have legitimate arguments to win and I want to see what they decide based on gameplay.

Goodluck :)
4652 days 21 hours ago
johnoliver96
haha followed this a bit wow sarge jhelsdon and calliboy you guys rocked

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!