This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3-Jury Speeches and Questioning.

Topic » Final 3-Jury Speeches and..

4655 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
My question is why take the game to personally for someone who had done just that by ruffling the feathers and changing the game completely?

Remeber if we had voted you out we wouldnt get your vote like you just said. I am quite interested to see who Insanity votes for although I know I have least to talk to him I can see he was a good guy and did well if he had made F3.

I love the challenge so I think this is like the best F3 to see who will be crown as Ultimate sole Survivor. Goodluck to all.

(can I just say Sarge that it really wasnt much convincing that you did. Jhels and I may played safe near the end but we played the hardest from the beggining. However we all had different routes that we could all have done to change this game)

I have a challenge can someone please tell me what route I should have done in order to better chance my game? JUry?

P.S Please dont ask why didnt I stuck to Natalie and Sarge because I believe I explain that enough and how that would just show me as a coat rider if I had done just that in this game.

Thanks and goodluck to Jhels and Sarge <3
4655 days 11 hours ago
adam12
Hey final 3  yal played a good game and im sorry i havent been on as much  i dont really have a question.   but good game yal! :)
4655 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
Thanks Adam and its ok sorry Never got to get to know ya in this game but maybe in the future :)
4655 days 10 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
When the chips were down sarge.....I won 3 immunity challenges or I was going home.....YOU won 0....I will remind the jury again....Sarge has your blood on his hands for wanting you that were inactives out.   I wanted Sarge out.....But I felt that Sarge was plotting something.  He was sooo hard to trust.  He once sent me over 22 messages in one hour for a tribal council ....Mr. Paranoid was ridiculous.  I just didnt want anymore drama in this game... made friends with Sarge and decided to go the safest route in the game, but continued to win immunities....even when I was drunk!  (wikis challenge)
4655 days 10 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Adam!   I am sorry that I didnt really get to know you either man.  it really sucked that after the shake up and merge, that you seemed like you were on the wrong side of the numbers at the time.  I cant wait to get to know you in other group games.   Thanks!!!!!
4655 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
Another contributor to why we did intially vote out inactives first was for safety for me and Jhelsdon for I had to go camping with my Commmunity service club. If I didnt go then the odds may have been to get rid of sarge then but hey we got our hands dirty n tried to player it cleaner after for we wanted to just make the F3 already not knowing who to take with us. Luckily Sarge did it may be in Sarges or whoever's best interest to take me or jhels but again we played the game to our potential and yes so did Sarge and you guys can only crown one. So hope the best survivor wins.
4655 days 9 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Jury--I think that this can really be summed up in a couple points:

1. Do you believe that OUTWIT--OUTPLAY--OUTLAST Really applies?
         If it does to you, then who Outwitted?
                                 who OUTPLAYED?
                                 who should OUTLAST!

2. I was a target from the merge on, and I knew that:  I made alliances to make sure that I thought I had the numbers on my side to keep me safe and to win immunities to keep it out of peoples hands, like Sarge.  I only did that one time that was after the tribal shake up when I was separated from the original puka puka members! 

3.  I remind you jury that my name was NEVER written down to be voted out ONE time!  I am the only final 3 member that did not ever have his name written down.  That's pretty special, considering the large target that was on my back most of the game. 

4.  I won 3 immunities after the blindside of Natalies first two Wins.  Insanity won once, and Cali was given an immunity, otherwise I would have stayed up all the time for that one too.

5.  Cali and Sarge have different reasons for being here.  I believe that we deserve to be here...and I do feel terrible that people got voted out because of my votes.  However, It was a game, and it was about getting myself further into the game.  I am serious that all of you guys were the best cast I could have asked for in my first group game! 

Any other questions, I wanna answer them.  Please look at these above points and really consider my case for the title of Sole Survivor.  GL to both Cali and Sarge!!!!
4655 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
Alright to followe Jhelsdons Points

How I

OUTWITTED: One I have not been outwitted by anyone for I knew what was going on from each side of the spectrum. Maybe not exactly everything but I had a good sense of it. I had also outwitted NAtalie and sarge by working with Jhelsdon and to be fa here if he wasn't working with me. Hes a great guy and Ally so I knew we could do this. People percieve him as the bad guy but I was just part of it as much of him.

Outplayed: Well I played this game by changing the game up from all over although I have not won any immunitys except the last one due to the deal we made. However I had the hidden Immmuity Idol and had not have to use it on myself so i use it for a powermove instead. Although It may have been a waste it drew attention on me for its not my fault that no one took the advantage to get me out which to be fair they should have.

OutLasted: Well obviously i have by making F3 with 2 people I have worked with from either the very start in Puka Puka with Jhelsdon and even when the merge happen I worked with Sarge and natalie. Even after betraying Sarge and Natalie I have made it to F3 although Sarge had the shot to its not fair to say cuz we had just the same opportunity to get rid of him.

I think us 3 all played a great game but knew it would be a change up to F3 by having Jhelsdon with me and Sarge but these 2 men are good allys. i could have voted out Sarge or Jhels and I could have gone against our word but with the blood that we already had made would of just gave Insanity the Win hands down. So hope you all take all of this into consideration and vote with who played the game the ebst and not who is your friend and decide from there. BEst of luck to Sarge and Jhels you two are amazing and fun people along with the cast as its been the funnest group game I played so far even with the drama that we created <3
4655 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
Okay Jury!! We all have rambled on enough. I gave you my points and you know how good of a game it was. Not going to break anything down any further. Whether you are new, won immunties, did one major move.

Make your decison, on what you think and I will respect that decision.
4655 days 7 hours ago
Caliboy
Agreed with Sarge Gl to both of the two besides me it has been a fun game and Cant wait to see the results and for the reunion <3 Which I join right when I get home from my business training.
4655 days 7 hours ago
johnoliver96
WATCHING THE DRAMA UNFOLD!!!!! :p GL GUYS
4655 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
I am extending jury questioning for another 24 hours.
And also, MMMMM is inactive, so welcome back powerduck, who is replacing MMMMM as a jury member.
4655 days 1 hour ago
jhelsdon2478
OMG.....DUCKY!!!!! Welcome another PUKA PUKA!!!
4655 days 1 hour ago
jhelsdon2478
QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!!
4655 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
Welcome to the jury Powerduck. Good luck with decision and hope you make the right one.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!