This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3-Jury Speeches and Questioning.

Topic » Final 3-Jury Speeches and..

4655 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
Awe Powerduck I remeber telling you that I had to unfortunately evict you for I knew we didnt have the numbers to save you :/ otherwise you know I would have saved you if I could :)

I knew I had the votes or a good of a plan to save Jhelsdon that could help me in my advantages so thats why I saved him and did not ride with Sarge and Natalie for a F3 deal. We would have loved an all Puka Puka Final but things happen and sides switch so sadly wasnt the case.

ANyhow yay for the Finals and cant wait to see how everyone votes XD
4655 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Cali- I'm still waiting for an answer...
4655 days 8 hours ago
p0werduck
Ok, so I've been gone for quite some time..... so tell me briefly why you deserve to win the most!  Be fair and I will be too :p
4655 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
Powerduck in a brief sentence I played a smart alliance game and when my alliance was gone I said just enough to keep myself safe. I survived the best in this game I feel.
4655 days 6 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
p0werduck- In one sentence...  I played the best game because I was a strong competitor, survived separation from my original tribemates alone at tribal shake-up, made a huge move in blindsiding Natalie, and won immunities when I needed them.   

I hope you are well.  I miss the ducky!
4655 days 6 hours ago
Jdsolo24
well my vote is to jhelsdon i am not a bitter juror and will give my vote to the person i said from the beginning that people should take out and since i said if jhelsdon got to the end he would get my vote blindside or not i am a man of my word so congrats jhelsdon you atleast have one vote lol
4655 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
Its okay jdsolo that is cool.  Him and I were the huge threats in the game. We both are equally deserving at this point. No hard feelings here.
4655 days 6 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Wow!  Jdsolo!  Thank you sooo much for your vote.  I already had large amounts of respect for you as a game player, and that is great that you felt that I was deserving of your vote!  Thank you man... I do agree with Sarge that we deserve to be here. All of us though, including Cali.
4655 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
My vote is for Sarge. We were allied since the beginning and he is thev only one who attempted to save me. Sarge, Jhelsdon. You both played excellent games, but there can only be one vote from me. It was a toss up between you two. Cali on the other hand, I feel doesn't deserve Finals. Personally, if I was not voted out, I feel I would've made Finals so smart move voting me out lol ;). Well Sarge, Jason, good luck to you two. Cali, I hope you get 3rd lol.
4655 days 3 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Gaia, you wouldnt have been voted out had you not gone to camp.. :-)  We all have our real lives to worry about too!  I am sorry that I couldnt sway your vote, original puka puka.  :-(  I wish you the best..
4655 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
Gia for me I had to vote for you as I too was going to be away for just a few days to camping and to ensure my safety for my name going around Jhelsdon and I decide to vote for you along with a few others that was there.

Also I believe I deservve to win because I knew everything that was going on. IF I wasnt working with Jhelsdon and he would of been gone without a doubt. I beleive I was one of the main factor to change this game up to where it has been. I had gathered all the information I could and played the game to the best of my ability.

I knew Gia of who you were supposedly to vote for. Rember the message you sent Kieth saying I am voting with my alliance of Natalie Sarge and Caliboy well you were gone for awhile n felt that your vote wouldnt really go through if Me and sarge would vote differently when what we did to Natalie.

I feel like most people dont see me as a threat which in reality I was a great threat socially and mentally I had inside info coming from both sides. Although I betrayed my alliance from the shake up I was true to my one alliance from the start with Jhelsdon and is it my fault I rolled with the biggest threat? No I did it because I saw a true friend in him and ally.

Sarge wasnt that on the outs that he claims. Jdsolo yes I could have gotten rid of Jhesldon and I wont change your vote but in my eyes I felt I was going to make the F3 either way I wanted too although I knew Insanity wanted me to go next at some point cuz he knew I was rolling with Sarge and Natalie, which in reality I wasnt for I was with Jhelsdon and anyone we could try to bring with us.

Sorry for the long stuff but I would love to get at least one vote for I believe my efforts on changing this game has played off and shown that I am not a flooater or anything like that. I am in it to play the game and thats what I did regardless if I won any challenges or not I surrounded myself in a good position and worked with what I have to the fullest.

I am happy to be in the FInals with Jhelsdon and Sarge so top to them and in all real its just a placing and its been fun. GL to all
4655 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
See Gia I knew Sarge had possibly different people who he could be workig with. He told me a F3 deal with him and NAtalie Idk if he struck that deal with you but I knew in order to break down sarge a bit I needed to vote out NAtalie a Strong Competitior. Although Jhelsdon and I had the power with the inactives we did let the game go through to what it was. All 3 of us had our ties with one another for there was some drama that happen and nasty words that was distributed from Jhels and Sarge. However I was in the middle of them both talking to me and yes I could of backstab Jhels but I didnt I stuck to my true alliance and yeah thats all i can say.

Idk Gia why you dont think I deserve to be in the F3 when I had the moves to get there well you sadly didnt.
Hope things go well and remeber its a game Doesnt mean I play liike this in every game. However hope to see and build more relationships with all outside this game.
4655 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I didnt get here because I was gone for a week moron. If I was here I would have run this game. And I did vote each tribal I was away. I told Keith I was voting with specific people, so yes, I did vote.
4655 days 1 hour ago
Caliboy
YEs I know that but your vote may have into a self vote because I split up our alliance. UNles you sent in a vote to keith saying that my vote it strictly with whoever Sarge votes for then yeah I understand I did the same thing to when I was gone. BY voting with Jhelsdon. Or my ideal order that was targeted, But luckily I only miss voting out you I believe so thats fine.
4654 days 23 hours ago
p0werduck
ok thanks everyone.....

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!