This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Bahamas Discussion

Topic » Survivor Bahamas Discussion

3348 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Wow....................................................................................................Lol
3348 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
Really? Why quit so late into the game even if you thought something was slightly unfair (which it wasn't)?
3348 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
It's dissapointing to see someone quit this late into the game it's disrespectful.
3348 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I bet connor wouldn't of quit
3348 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
^^
3347 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Seriously Robby? You quit? That's pathetic
3347 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
For what hasn't been the most entertaining season this has certainly become an interesting finish.
3347 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
I hate when people quit over a challenge. It's pathetic. If someone did that on real survivor, they'd be the laughingstock of America and even the rest of the world
3347 days 13 hours ago
Broniak
Woooooooow. C'mon! BRING CJ BACK!!
3347 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Wow, i expected better from robby than for him to quit at final 5. That just makes me angry because he was in a returnee spot that MANY other people would dream to be in.
3347 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
LMAO Wtf, I am sorry but this is disgusting and insulting to Bingo of all people.
Robby, he made the final 5 of all places in which he had a hand in voting out people who could of been in a majority and now he quits because of a mistake in a challenge? I'm sorry but this has just became the most BS excuse, or the most BS way to find a way to leave a game without being voted out because they can't stand losing.
3347 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
And may I add, the way he came out and did it felt a little forced in a way. I think he was planning on quitting either way or was afraid of being voted out so he decided to ruin it for everyone else and attempt to bring someone with him in hopes of ruining the entire game for others.
3347 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Well after a Cook Islands-esque firemaking challenge that required 36 randomised lists before somebody won and lasted an hour we have our final 3.

Wuau

AlmightyOz

TheRealSlimShady

Which of these players will make it to the final 2 and claim the title of sole survivor?
3347 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I think SlimShady has a real clean shot at the end :)
3347 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
I think SlimShady is the clear favorite but if he loses final immunity I think Oz wins but I'm not counting out wua.  I hope Slim wins :)

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!