This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Bahamas Discussion

Topic » Survivor Bahamas Discussion

3365 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Given he wont be self voting he wont be an easy target for a minority alliance and may be kept due to not being threatening in the challenges. Could make some waves when he returns if he's still in the game.
3365 days ago
MMAjunkieX
Hello :O
3365 days ago
bingo21
3364 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
rooting for mman and joel
3363 days 4 hours ago
Broniak
There goes my wild card
3362 days 14 hours ago
Broniak
So I do feel like wuau is wrong, I feel almost as if CJ has reserved a spot at finals with Slim and Joel, but I don't know who's thinking what, so we will see
3362 days 6 hours ago
Broniak
Tho I do wonder why they took out man over Oz
3359 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Yeah....so I'm guessing Joel voted out byp, and judging by byp' reaction to him saying that, I think byp voted for Joel.

I also think that Almighty voted out Joel. Joel also called Robby or Marshall a rat, so I'm guessing Joel told both of them to vote for byp with him, and they both ended up not doing that?

Idk I think this is how the votes went:

Cjuddy - Joel
Marshall - Joel
byp - Joel
Almighty - Joel
Robby - Almighty
wuau - Almighty
Joel - byp
3358 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
We have our first tied vote of the season. Will we be seeing rocks tonight?
3358 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
I really hope we can see a byp123 aka Scott his actual name and CJ make the finals just so we can see a battle probably between the best players this season.  They are both very deserving.
3358 days 2 hours ago
Pedlick44
Omg. Rocks :0
3358 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
NOO NOT CONNOR :(

He played great 0 votes against but yet he gets rocked out ugh.  At this point I root for RealSlim and byp to win.  Everyone else is cool as well but those guys I know better.
3358 days 1 hour ago
aiwfwyattroh
Yes Marshall grats on final 5

Slim shady I'm your biggest Stan
3358 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
I feel terrible for Connor :( I really do.

But I mean....I guess yay for my winner's pick making the final 5!
3357 days 10 hours ago
Broniak
Oh my god....... Poor CJ :-( POOR ME :-(
Purple rock when in power SUCKS so bad

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!