This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Bahamas Discussion

Topic » Survivor Bahamas Discussion

3405 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
rooting for cjuddy!
but other than that, i know no one else on this cast LOL
3405 days 21 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Same OldNewz
3405 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Rooting for Cjuddy, mrcool and TheRealSlimShady  since I'm friends with those 3.
3405 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Rooting for cjuddy, JoelW55, TheRealSlimShady, mrcool, mman23, Robby297 and byp123
3405 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
So many to root for.

You slim, andrew, cj, joel, byp,, nicole and partially chris since he's my friend.
Idk why everyone doesn't like the cast, theres a lot of potential
3405 days 16 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Rooting for connor, jake, Matt and Marshall
3405 days 16 hours ago
Broniak
I don't see potential at all
3405 days 8 hours ago
KimGIb
I think Nicole will win...
3405 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
I see a lot of faces here that I've either had the pleasure of hosting or playing with.

Although there are a lot of great people I see CJ getting the farthest.
3404 days 21 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I have no idea who these people are, though I know cjuddy, Joel, TheRealSlim, mrcool and Nicole16, so I guess I'm rooting for them. :)

And the twist sounds great, but there are gonna be some shots in the dark early on about who has it. It will make the merge much more cutthroat though, everyone's gonna be panicking and paranoid.
3404 days 12 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Courtney makes me laugh every time she talks. I know she's not going to get far, but she's my favorite one on the season so far
3404 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Robby and mrcool both post in the wrong forum at the challenge helping the other tribe knock down their wall. Will that put them in danger or will their tribe overlook the mistake due to their level of activity?
3404 days 9 hours ago
Broniak
Bc of cool's personality, they might not forgive him. Otherwise tho.....
3404 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Tbh they should be fine alone just on activity but it's possible they could be in danger for that but you never know.  Other than that interesting twist curious to see how it plays out this season.
3403 days 13 hours ago
LEANNA
I LOVE the twist as a viewer...would HATE it as a player, lol!

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!