This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Bahamas Discussion

Topic » Survivor Bahamas Discussion

3389 days 16 hours ago
Renegade628
Dn't know this cast really, but they seem to be somewhat involved.
3389 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm really hoping the merge is better than the premerge
3389 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Even merge should be interesting. I have no idea if people are gonna stick with their tribes.

Winner Prediction atm: cjuddy
3389 days 10 hours ago
KimGIb
I'm surprised this idol twist has not caused more drama!
3389 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
@KidA

Cjuddy is mine as well for the winners pick but I think guys like Scott, Real and mman are in the running as well
3389 days 10 hours ago
Pedlick44
I would have played my idol already at this point. Even if I thought I was safe, I still wouldn't want to risk having it stolen before even getting to play it.
3389 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
@Bingo

I just realized the twist is basically the Flex idols twist in Suitman's Allies v Adversaries except it's so much easier to steal
3389 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm really excited for this merge! Even though I think Robby's gonna be in trouble, I still am excited to see this play out.
3388 days 23 hours ago
Broniak
MERGE TIME!!!!!
3386 days 19 hours ago
Broniak
And now..... The Maxwell's Cast Evaluation! Based on what I've seen and past experiance!

cjuddy- Like always, is a challenge beast, and, from past experiences, is probably working his strategic magic too
JoelW55- I thought he was a pre-merger for sure. I only see him making the finale if he is dragged there, but that would be disappointing for me to see.
Robby297- The social butterfly of the group, he is fun to watch only because he is the nice guy of the group
TheRealSlimShady- I see him as the soon-to-be teamjacz of this season: he'll probably make it right up to the end with some good gameplay and is then voted out, although I hope I'm wrong. He seems like a contender
wuau- I was convinced this guy was a pre-merger. He is inactive in almost every game I play, and it's ridiculous. I still see him as a bit of a floater, but I don't see the confessionals, so I could be wrong
AlmightyOZ- Another social butterfly, he is the guy who can do no wrong. However, his main downfall is usually being someone's right hand man, which you can never do in these games. I see him making finals, but I don't see him winning.
byp123- Where to start with this guy. Like Wuau, he is usually inactive in the games I play, so it's interesting to see that he is good at challenges. He was another on my list of definite pre-mergers. I feel like either he is a total ringleader this game or a huge failure, but again, I don't know anyone's strategies atp. Don't get me wrong, I DONT like this guy.
Chris1080- Yet another person I figured wasnt gonna make merge. He seems to only be doing what he has to, and to be honest, I love that strategy. If CJ or Slim doesn't win, I'd like to see him make it.
mman23- He has the drive and the passion. He is probably that guy (like I was) who is constantly stalking the group to see if anything is new. I feel like he's gonna be that guy who's at the bottom of the majority at F5/F6 and is the first boot, but we will see.
Warthhogs- Total wildcard in my book. He is the one person I can't figure out at all. I hope to learn more about this guy, cuz he's done well in past games I've played.

My Favorites to Least Favorites:
1. cjuddy
2. TheRealSlimShady
3. Chris1080
4. AlmightyOZ
5. mman23
6. Warthhogs
7. JoelW55
8. Robby297
9. wuau
10. byp123
3386 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
CJ will win this game
3386 days 16 hours ago
Broniak
There goes Chris
Good for my raffle pick!!!! There we go!!!!!
3386 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
Cast Assessment Coming Up!
3386 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Sounds good :)
3386 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
cjuddy - cjuddy has been playing a strong game from the get go and looks to be well positioned right now with the Taino members now having a majority. I don't think he's viewed as a major physical threat right now but he needs to ensure he isn't seen as a strategic threat as we move further along. Has good connections that should help him go deep. Notably, he's the only Taino member to not have a vote cast against them yet.

JoelW55 - The vote tonight was a real positive for Joel. Firstly because an ally played an idol on him, secondly because people weren't willing to stick with tribe lines to get him out. Whether that was coincidental or is a reflection of the game Joel is playing it's difficult to tell but surviving those type of votes can be a real motivator to play hard and a real selling point should he make it to the end. Doing a good job of being active but not looking overly threatening.

Robby297 - From accidentally helping out the wrong tribe in the challenge to zooming under the radar this has been an interesting game for robby. He comes across as a really sincere and fun guy and I think that social element should help him moving forward. Similar to the rest of the Taino bunch I don't see him being in trouble for a while, when that group decides to turn on one another.

TheRealSlimShady - Slim did well to hold onto the idol to the merge and while he technically used the idol for no reason I think there are net positives to it being played last tribal. For one now he has secured a major bond with Joel (if somebody plays an idol on you, that shows they've got your back) and secondly he's proven to the whole Taino group that he's 100% behind helping that alliance get far. Plus it weeds an idol out of the game and ensures an enemy can't steal it.

wuau - Wuau's main issue moving forward will be his aloofness. His timezone could cause issues and I think he's trying to keep the lines of communication open to everyone but by doing so could very well be viewed as untrustworthy. Of all the Taino players I'd say he'd be in the most danger if things were shaken up soon but provided things hold firm there's plenty of time for him to rework his position. Could be seen as a goat to be taken to the end but I wouldn't count him out in a jury vote.

AlmightyOZ - As one of the more active former Lucayan members Oz could definitely be in trouble moving forward. The good thing for him is that there are bigger physical and strategic threats in the game that could be taken out first. From the start he's been playing a solid game and it would be a shame for it to be cut short due to a pagonging. I think he has what it takes to stick around a while longer, potentially long enough to change things up.

byp123 - Byp has made no effort to hide his physical prowess in the game and that could very well be his undoing. He really has the advantage in the speed challenges and I could see him attempting to go on an immunity run. The question becomes when do you take him out? As soon as possible or do you keep him around as a shield or an easy vote out later down the track. Byp needs to cement alliances quickly and sell himself as a shield to this group. Right now I could see byp being booted incredibly soon or going the whole way.

mman23 - Mman isn't going to take nonsense from anybody that much was clear when somebody who'd never talked to him approached him about the vote and he let them know they were being rude. It's that attitude that could put him on the chopping block but for players that build up a relationship with him first he could be a useful number down the line or on the jury. I don't see him being a memorable boot right at this stage but I could see him being a memorable juror.

Warthhogs - Warthhogs is in an interesting position because he's away for part of this week. While he has sent in a voting list I'm not sure who he's (if anybody) about his voting order which really makes his vote a shot in the dark. Given h

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!