This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” - - JUDGEMENT DAY. [EPISODE 1] ™

Topic » “EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” -..

3990 days ago
TAGZ14
(TAGZ is Tyler lol)

well hello stranger...whats your name?
3990 days ago
blatastic1234
(oh okay ^,^)
Gavin
3990 days ago
TAGZ14
I know...welp gavin *starring at the fire* why are you here?
3990 days ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
I'm from.... I really don't know. I don't where I was born or my parents or anything.
3990 days ago
blatastic1234
why don't you go first
*Smiles*
3990 days ago
totallymicheal
"Mate..." I look down at the ground, walking with him. "You're kidding."
3990 days ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
"Not kidding......" (Sad thing is I'm not kidding) " I told you I was in the streets. I didn't say for how long.
3990 days ago
TAGZ14
if you insist Im just a kid in and out of orphanages for as long as I can remember..on the run again saw an add..saw an opportunity in it...applied...TADA im here talking to you
3990 days ago
totallymicheal
"Man, you've got to have a house or summat to goto at night, no?"
3990 days ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
"I mean I have the sewers or under bridges. I've made a lot of friends with people just like me. But no I don't have a house. Yes its possible not to have a house. The quicker you learn that, the better you'll have a social game and not your lawyer bullshit. Yeah I've been around a couple lawyers when I've gotten busted. Don't think I'm not watching your every move."
3990 days ago
TAGZ14
*looks at gavin with a disappointing smile* your turn
3990 days ago
blatastic1234
confessional: Really I ain't planning to share my full story just yet. an england, if you want to know it then keep me around ;) trust me it will be worth it

Have no one, living on the streets with my little sister. I seen this and found a girl I trust to watch my sister so I could come here
3990 days ago
totallymicheal
Confessional: "Dude. Did you guys put me into a house full of psychics?"

"You can't tell anyone, man..." I say, desperately.
3990 days ago
TAGZ14
was this girl close to you thats watching your sister?
3990 days ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
"Don't worry. I got you bro"

Confessional: Truth is I do got him. For now. He's disposable . He's released too much about himself not to be a target.

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!