This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” - - JUDGEMENT DAY. [EPISODE 1] ™

Topic » “EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” -..

3966 days 13 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
exactly. I mean I like having a good time and look at me. *looks at self* I'm in rags. But yet I can go out with friends and have a fun time. You know Tyler, you remind me a lot of me.

Confessional: Maybe I should team up with Tyler. Buttttttt he's too eager to share. Maybe wait a day or two.
3966 days 13 hours ago
TAGZ14
haha I couldn't tell you the last time I called someone a friend *looks down and then smiles*
you remind me a lot about myself too

Confession: I like this daniel kid...but its to early you never know..but fingers crossed
3966 days 13 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
Well good! And I mean not really friends but acquaintances.

Confessional: If I had to choose 1 person to stay with during the game it might be Tyler. But It's just the first day. So We'll see.
3966 days 13 hours ago
TAGZ14
I know what you mean man..well daniel it was nice talking to you but it is getting late..im tired I would like to go to bed...your welcome to sleep with me ive slept with many strangers before..if not good night and see ya in the morning
3966 days 13 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
lol I twas nice talking to you too Tyler and nah. I've got my own bed. But I'll see you in the morning.
3966 days 13 hours ago
TAGZ14
fair well

last confession: all in all this day was eye opening..i defiantly feel like i know what im getting my self into
3966 days 12 hours ago
totallymicheal
™ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  ™

- - BIG BROTHER UPDATE [DAY 1] ™

1. The house-guests moved in. No beds remain.  Night has fallen.
2. The house-mates have TWENTY hours remaining to confess their most devastating memory to another house-mate they believe they can trust. (DONE: James Church)
3. Nicknames have surfaced, "Walkman" = Izaak. "Independent" = James.
4. Daniel Groce has unveiled Izaak's secret, he's a lawyer in training. Will he tell anyone?
5. Daniel and Tyler have created a bond, how long will it last in this game of deceit?

™ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  ™
3966 days 10 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Lays on bed*
3966 days 9 hours ago
TAGZ14
daniel....you up?
3966 days 8 hours ago
TAGZ14
is any one up that i can tell my memory to???
3966 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
*sees a camera focused on me*
3966 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
*plays with a cross necklace*
So I guess I gotta tell my story
*looks at the camera and smiles but it quickly goes away*
Big Brother didn't say I had to tell someone in this camp
3966 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
*sits in silence for awhile*
I was with my sister......We were ransacking a small grocery store that had been abandoned for months. I just wanted to teach my sister some tricks so if needed she could stay alive on her own, I didn't know if we would actually find anything
3966 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
We ah, we checked inside and we found a few cans of food
*Smiles*
Corn, stew, soup! It was amazing. We waisted no time, opened that first can and just the taste of the food was so good. *Pauses* It was the first time I seen my sister smile in awhile
3966 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Sits in silence as tears begin to fill my eyes*
I should have had my guard up, should have been watching for anything. I-I just thought that if there was anyone around the food would be gone
*Wipes away a few tears*

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!