This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” - - JUDGEMENT DAY. [EPISODE 1] ™

Topic » “EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” -..

3999 days 7 hours ago
totallymicheal
((Gotta head out. See you guys later!))
3999 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
yea, we've been friends for years. she lives with her mom, she tried getting me and my sister to live there but her mom freaks.
3999 days 7 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
(Well Walkman and James both left. I guess I'll leave too. Both of you mail me when you guys get back)
3999 days 7 hours ago
TAGZ14
oh...how old is your sister?

Confessional: look I know everyone doesn't want to share there story but im willing to open up to these people..im going to be living with these people for a while..might as well start somewhere and make use of it
3999 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
she isn't in the game so you don't need to know anything about her
3999 days 7 hours ago
TAGZ14
fair enough *pats legs of bordum*
3999 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Stands up and walks away*
3999 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
(brb)
3999 days 7 hours ago
TAGZ14
jeez tension is the place *says quietly to self*
3999 days 7 hours ago
TAGZ14
tension in this place (*correction*)
3999 days 7 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
*Comes and sits by tyler* Sup man. How's your story telling?
3999 days 7 hours ago
TAGZ14
ah its alright you know people are so not trustworthy and its sad...i mean I get it but I come from a poor place not knowing anyone and defending for myself...we all have different stories..i guess that means there better than me or something...ah sorry to blow up on ya..its just AHHHH..ya know lol
3999 days 7 hours ago
TAGZ14
Confession: i see something in this kid
3999 days 7 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
Dude I'm with you. Its like no one wants to be up front with people. I mean I didn't have anyone and I had to defend myself for 18 years.
3999 days 7 hours ago
TAGZ14
ive met a lot of people in my life and I honestly don't know there names..but make something in your life...smile or something tell a joke...funny story...quit making life so miserable for your self

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!