This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” - - JUDGEMENT DAY. [EPISODE 1] ™

Topic » “EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” -..

3999 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
I'll get em outside of this game, no one betrays me
3999 days 7 hours ago
Imbue
((I told Daniel before he started his walk with Izaak; it just took me too long to type))
3999 days 7 hours ago
halcyon
*glances over at Daniel and 'Walman' walking away from the rest of the camp*
"Wonder what they're up to."

Confessional: Obviously, people are already bonding and getting to know each other... and so far I have no one. I need to get on my game.
3999 days 7 hours ago
totallymicheal
((Ah, okay! I was little confused, lmao.))
3999 days 7 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
(I'll talk to Tyler after Walkman)
3999 days 7 hours ago
totallymicheal
Big Brother (to Gavin): "Good luck, Gavin. Please return to the game."
3999 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
thanks
*leaves*
3999 days 7 hours ago
totallymicheal
"I'm in college..." ^Wait. Maybe I shouldn't tell them about me becoming a lawyer...^ "I'm doing Liberal Arts right now. I don't really know what I wanna do. And with the economy so bad, I have such a limited future... So, I'm here to pay for my tuition."
3999 days 7 hours ago
totallymicheal
"But... You've had to steal? I can't imagine that dude..."

Confessional: "Shit. I think I'm actually starting to feel for these people."
3999 days 7 hours ago
halcyon
((Be back later guys, real life calls! If you need anything, PM me ^^))
3999 days 7 hours ago
totallymicheal
((See you later, thanks for showing up!))
3999 days 7 hours ago
TAGZ14
(alright im back)  I honsetly dont care who knows my story...so who wants to here my sob story??
3999 days 7 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
" Oh nice. College would be nice. So which liberal arts are you doing? History? Linguistics? Social science?"

Confessional: I'm gonna hint at the fact that I'm smart. Both book and street. Just because I'm poor doesn't mean I can't read books. Or go to the library.
3999 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Sits next to tyler (is tht it tagz?)*

confessional: So if we have to do sob sotries mind as well get it done
3999 days 7 hours ago
totallymicheal
"Yeah, it's pretty sweet..." ^Noooot gonna let him know I goto UK's Trademark University, that'd ruin it all.^ "I goto Liverpool Community College. So, just a little bit of everything, y'know? Where are you from?"

Confessional: "Linguistics? Bahaha, this guy sounds like a 50-year-old fart. Ugh, let's just get to your sob story, so we can stop talking. I can't stand another minute."

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!