This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” - - JUDGEMENT DAY. [EPISODE 1] ™

Topic » “EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” -..

3946 days 20 hours ago
blatastic1234
They grabbed her from behind, a guy was on top of me before I could react. I screamed her name but all I could hear was her screaming for help and the laughs of the guys. I tried to get the guy off me but he was so strong.
*Looks at the camera and down and the necklace*
I could hear her screaming, I knew what they were doing...
3946 days 20 hours ago
blatastic1234
I threw the guy off me and ran for her but another man smashed his bat into my head and pinned me down. I don't remember the pain or what the guy was saying, I needed to get to my sister, she needed me, but I couldn't get to her! I couldn't help her! I'm suppose to be there and protect her!!
*tears roll down my cheeks*
I was feet from her and I could not do one thing!! I layed there and listened to her scream for me, for help
3946 days 20 hours ago
blatastic1234
All I seen was red, I just seen red. I got my arm free and smashed the man on the side of the head with my fist and grabbed his bat. I ran to my sister and that fucker still had his pants down *Pauses* I killed him....Smashed the bat into his head and just kept going, just kept beating him even after he was gone.
*Wipes tears*
3946 days 20 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Looks at the camera*
I sat down with her, holding her. We didn't speak, didn't do anything. She just cried and I held her tighter. *Pauses* She was twelve! Twelve years old, how could someone do that to a twelve year old?
3946 days 20 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Shakes head*
Since then I've done everything for her! I've been there for her! And that's why I'm here! Not for popularity or myself, I'm here for her!
*Lays head down on duffel bag, crying*
3946 days 6 hours ago
totallymicheal
™ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  ™

- - BIG BROTHER UPDATE [DAY 1] ™

1. The house-guests moved in. No beds remain.  Night has fallen.
2. The house-mates have NINETEEN hours remaining to confess their most devastating memory to another house-mate they believe they can trust. (DONE: James Church)
3. Nicknames have surfaced, "Walkman" = Izaak. "Independent" = James.
4. Daniel Groce has unveiled Izaak's secret, he's a lawyer in training. Will he tell anyone?
5. Daniel and Tyler have created a bond, how long will it last in this game of deceit?

™ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  ™
3946 days 4 hours ago
curls3993
*walks around looking at everything surprised*
3946 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
Confessional: "Thank GOD, I thought it was gonna be a sausage fest."

"Hey, what's up? You lost?" I say, charmingly. Walking towards her, slinging my dirty laundry behind me.
3945 days 23 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
I think in my mind *Good. Walkman can have her. She'll just slow me down.*
3945 days 21 hours ago
curls3993
nope......im not lost *smiles nervously*......okay i might be lost
3945 days 20 hours ago
TAGZ14
*looks around* I better gather more fire wood. Anyone like to join me??
3943 days 20 hours ago
TAGZ14
(so is this group dead)
3943 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
anyone know when eviction is?

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!