This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♠ EPISODE 1: Born For This ♠

Topic » ♠ EPISODE 1: Born For This..

1323 days 19 hours ago
Dylangover1
sam: so rude
*sam make his way to class*
1323 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
*Estrella takes her seat next to Milo*

https://64.media.tumblr.com/4085c87535c4033c88a4926b00da598b/tumblr_inline_pljhpfEgWQ1ubroq8_400.gif

Estrella: “Aren’t you one of those poor kids? Oh wait Milo? Oh you’re the kid that showed up out of no where...Umm idk they all look sad anyways so I don’t care who they are.”
1323 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
*Holly marches into class, serveying the class for somewhere to sit that isn't next to a piece of toxic waste*
1323 days 19 hours ago
Dylangover1
*sam walks in the class room and takes his seat*
1323 days 19 hours ago
Tommy123
*Rachel puts the coffee on the desk*

Rachel: i will see you later, grandma

*Rachel heads to class, Late*
1323 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
*Mrs Weaver smiles at Rachel*

Mrs Weaver: “Well thank you dear, now I have something to keep me awake for the day!”
1323 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
Sage looks up and sees Henry lookin' at her clothing. She raises a brow,

https://66.media.tumblr.com/31e14c0307555430111221e6b5a8fe22/tumblr_inline_ps380bqHuT1wcizvd_1280.gif

"Do you need something?"
1323 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
*Darius shrugs*
"I would offer to have you sit next to me but Daniel is probably gonna give you hell..."
*They arrive at class and Darius tells Mr. Ruiz good morning before taking a seat with Daniel and Jasper*
"What's up fuckers?"

*Mr. Ruiz claps his hands to get the class to pay attention to him*
Mr. D: Hola! Soy Dora! That's Spanish for "this is an English-speaking class."
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3c/46/21/3c4621ee91f178a4de2e14eedaeb8358.gif

*He walks around the classroom for a bit before taking a seat on his desk*
"Now, as you're all most likely aware of by now, we seem to have some new additions to our class! If any of our new students wish to introduce themselves before we begin, feel free to do so now!"
1323 days 19 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Jasper spends the remainder of his time in class throwing looks in Daniel's direction, as he stares off into Darius' beautifully sculpted jawline... before glaring at SAGE for a split second and quickly shifting his glance back to his notebook as all types of thoughts start clouding his mind.
1323 days 19 hours ago
Scarelet
*Abaddon nervously takes a seat*

^I guess I'll stick around for my friends sake...one bad thing happens and I'm out to be a stripper. Ok n god.^
1323 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
*Holly takes a seat at the back, next to nobody. Clearly, unimpressed, but at least it's not some rat*
1323 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Daniel: “Yeah go ahead and introduce your poor selves.”

*Daniel laughs*
1323 days 19 hours ago
adamslater19
(Hey what's happening)
1323 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
*Estrella watches Holly walk without her HANDBAG*

^She’s so strange...^
1323 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Henry is caught by surprise by Sage and is about to say something when the teacher speaks up. He looks back to Sage with a shrug.
Henry: "Sorry. You look nice."

open group

💎 Haut Monde {EPISODE 2 UPCOMING} 💎

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!