This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♠ EPISODE 1: Born For This ♠

Topic » ♠ EPISODE 1: Born For This..

1314 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
*Mr. D. blinks at Milo*
"Uh, and what would be your name?"
1314 days 9 hours ago
turkeylover
Camille: She glances around at the other p̶o̶o̶r̶ scholarship kids as she puts her stuff into her locker. ^.This year is going to be...yeah..^
1314 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
*Mateo smiles*

Mateo: I’m sure they’ll warm up to us, we just need time to fit in. *Mateo takes a seat* Hi sir!

*Estrella laughs*

Estrella: AHHH! That’s such a cute idea! I’ll help you set it up after this stupid class!
1314 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
“Yes, duh. Don’t you do things you aren’t supposed to... it’s like second nature teen things... And if they do I guess it’ll give me a chance to ‘meet’ some of them...”
1314 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
Henry De La Terra stands on the steps of his new school. His new, rich, influential, POWERFUL school. He can't help but be a little starstruck and stare at the massive place. ...But then he remembers, he's actually got to enter first.

Henry: *I'm so stoked...man...this is gonna be awesome!*
Henry makes his way into the halls.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/825e049f1a877113f2b472b1f1c7d489/58cd90276fce3f4a-4a/s540x810/89200df1d8d3b2ee447418036c2c7ca46a98cc87.gif
1314 days 9 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Jasper looks at his brother with SLIGHT concern, still following him like a loyal sheep.
^Fucking druggie.^
He chuckles to himself before heading inside class, swooning over the teacher.
"M-Morning Mr. Ruiz!"
Jasper smiles before waving at him and getting in his assigned desk, not making any eye contact with him, and looking at the scholarship kids in awe and slight disgust at their OFF-BRAND clothes.
1314 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Genny finds her classroom... probably the one with Mr. Ruiz.*

"Ah, here we are."

*From her voice, it's clear she has an accent of some sort. She sits down at a desk close enough to the front that she could pay attention yet far enough back that she didn't catch attention.*
1314 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
“Its Milo sir it's german it's spelled M-I-L-O.”
*He says seeing lourdes walked in he gives her a light smile.*
1314 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
Holly: Am I going to the party tonight? OF COURSE I AM WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT!??!
1314 days 9 hours ago
Tommy123
*Rachel yells for her grandmother*

Rachel: Hey Grandmom, it is Rachel, I brought something for you
1314 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21
*Lourdes would cross her legs and apply lipgloss to her lips, noticing Milo smile at her, she'd fake a smile back*

https://data.whicdn.com/images/336232392/original.gif
1314 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
*Mrs Weaver is at her desk in her office*

Mrs Weaver: Come in Rachel, what is it?!
1314 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
*Darius nods as they both head to class*
"I thought you just said they weren't pretty..."

*Mr. Ruiz checks the register*
"Oh here's your name. You're seated next to ... oh, Estrella! Go on and have a seat now!"

*Mr. D. smiles at everyone coming into class, his eyes lingering on one student in particular for a bit too long.*
1314 days 9 hours ago
Dylangover1
sam: i was just ask i have no idea what i am going to ware
1314 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
Henry gets to his first class, nervously smiling at the sight at so many people. He takes his seat and just tries to relax.
Henry: *...I don't even remember what class this is.* He chuckles a little to himself.

open group

💎 Haut Monde {EPISODE 2 UPCOMING} 💎

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!